4 Posts

Default Need help to build HC Warrior

Can someone help me to build my very 1st warrior for HC Aps, thanks

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Most things are nerfed to the point that it's really easy to survive for warriors. But it's still a bit boring because things take ages to die if you play solo.

I would suggest starting with the offensive things for the first part of the adventure, so you don't get stuck fighting random bosses for long times.

Skyward Smash, Axe Throw, Windimill and Heal (just in case) for the beginning. Also don't forget to put the points on Might / Intelligence / Dexterity passives.

You'll just be killing things without any real difficulty of surviving until you reach Jagged Trail (the boss), by that time though you should have enough extra Skill Points to unlock Juggernaut and some of it's upgrades. Juggernaut is useful for all other bosses of Tindirin, so it's a good idea to replace Windmill or Skyward Smash with Juggernaut whenever you fight one of them. Axe Throw is useful because it does the most damage and also causes opponents to bleed (don't forget the 1/10 mastery on Axe).

As for maps starting from Ren'gol and up, I'm not sure what gear and pets you will have at that point, but I wouldn't suggest going there with Rare/Epic gears, unless they're level 57+.

Hope this helps for a start.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 06-21-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Most things are nerfed to the point that it's really easy to survive for warriors. But it's still a bit boring because things take ages to die if you play solo.

I would suggest starting with the offensive things for the first part of the adventure, so you don't get stuck fighting random bosses for long times.

Skyward Smash, Axe Throw, Windimill and Heal (just in case) for the beginning. Also don't forget to put the points on Might / Intelligence / Dexterity passives.

You'll just be killing things without any real difficulty of surviving until you reach Jagged Pass (the boss), by that time though you should have enough extra Skill Points to unlock Juggernaut and some of it's upgrades. Juggernaut is useful for all other bosses of Tindirin, so it's a good idea to replace Windmill or Skyward Smash with Juggernaut whenever you fight one of them. Axe Throw is useful because it does the most damage and also causes opponents to bleed (don't forget the 1/10 mastery on Axe).

As for maps starting from Ren'gol and up, I'm not sure what gear and pets you will have at that point, but I wouldn't suggest going there with Rare/Epic gears, unless they're level 57+.

Hope this helps for a start.
    thank for the info, its help me a lot

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk