Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tbh I think hoarding has to stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Tbh I think hoarding has to stop

There is nothing to do.no one can buy anything nor can sell anything.hoarders expect us to sell low and sell for like an insane amount of gold.
    And when we sell for the price ppl blame us for hoarding.and pls don't tell me that wait for some time and don't buy anything.WAITING IS NOT AN OPTION SOMETIMES WHEN U HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.its been more than a month and still no price drop.
    We players also have some wishes and some dreams Abt buying something cool in Al but noooo
    Thanks to the hoarders that we have in al.ppl are quitting Al coz of this case and no one not even the
    Devs care.come on guys we all love this game the devs have done a lot for us and tysm for that but please please fix this price inflation issue coz this is just an excuse for the hoarders to earn gold.
    I know I may sound complaining but I'm sorry I don't sound complaining I AM ACTUALLY COMPLAINING.!!! Coz I can't do anything about it.Ppl post about Nerf aegis 1, part 2, part 3, ...ect
    But this is also an important issue. And unfortunately ppl are busy not caring about it.
    Anyways these are just my opinions and thoughts.
    TY

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    There is nothing to do.no one can buy anything nor can sell anything.hoarders expect us to sell low and sell for like an insane amount of gold.
    And when we sell for the price ppl blame us for hoarding.and pls don't tell me that wait for some time and don't buy anything.WAITING IS NOT AN OPTION SOMETIMES WHEN U HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.its been more than a month and still no price drop.
    We players also have some wishes and some dreams Abt buying something cool in Al but noooo
    Thanks to the hoarders that we have in al.ppl are quitting Al coz of this case and no one not even the
    Devs care.come on guys we all love this game the devs have done a lot for us and tysm for that but please please fix this price inflation issue coz this is just an excuse for the hoarders to earn gold.
    I know I may sound complaining but I'm sorry I don't sound complaining I AM ACTUALLY COMPLAINING.!!! Coz I can't do anything about it.Ppl post about Nerf aegis 1, part 2, part 3, ...ect
    But this is also an important issue. And unfortunately ppl are busy not caring about it.
    TY

But how do u plan on countering this without taking everything they worked for? After all they did earn/loot these items. It might sound unfair but its like the saying: first come first serve

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

What item ur talking about specifically?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    What item ur talking about specifically?
    Everything bro half of the items are over priced and too expensive
    But the other half are normal
    And my question is y is it still like that the event is long gone and still prices did not drop,price of ss,gl Items,weapons ect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

We need u to be our superhero! Buy all overpriced items and sell it cheap!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Errorrz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

U cant counter it, nothing can be done. Sys alrdy doing their best they giving good loots to try make the hoard hard and let many ppl get stuff. All u can do is try to get the item right time, and avoid to buy op items. Anyway u know why hoarders can do that? Because there r ppl willing to pay the proce they ask,if there wasnt then they wouldnt hoard its like a chain u cant rly do anything about it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

My superpower: whatever I'm hoarding either never increases in price or drops

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    We need u to be our superhero! Buy all overpriced items and sell it cheap!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
    LMAO do I sound like I'm rich lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

STS doing all they can do. They brought back Rog Green Arlor vanity crashing it to 1mil from 70mil. They mass released ebon weapons in marvelous event; ebon dagger went down to 40mil from 100mil. They gave us arcanite fields event; 71 arc arti and arc belt is better within reach now. What more do you want?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    STS doing all they can do. They brought back Rog Green Arlor vanity crashing it to 1mil from 70mil. They mass released ebon weapons in marvelous event; ebon dagger went down to 40mil from 100mil. They gave us arcanite fields event; 71 arc arti and arc belt is better within reach now. What more do you want?
    Bro I'm not blaming sts coz I know sts are doing there best but what about other things like ss and greed set,pets(I'm not greedy but I'm ready to pay a reasonable price ) but the prices are kinda too high that's all I'm saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Bro I'm not blaming sts coz I know sts are doing there best but what about other things like ss and greed set,pets(I'm not greedy but I'm ready to pay a reasonable price ) but the prices are kinda too high that's all I'm saying.

They are not too high, they just follow the inflation, if everyone making gold like hell of course the price gonna go up!

imagine only 10 person are able to pay lets say 7m for a ss, then u inject gold and make 500 people able to get it instead,
    you think price gonna stay at 7m?

this is same as any economy, the more gold/money the more price are high

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Just wait for the corresponding events. SS will come down during goblin event which should be the next after temple run. Pets' price will come down during Eggzavier which is probably around August and greed set is on winter event in December.
    AL is a free market. No one can do anything about the current prices until more supplies are introduced in the system. Like it or not you have to endure it till that happens.
    Last edited by Ebereasider; 06-14-2019 at 10:32 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Sorry, but what should we do then?
    Without hoarders many people are not able to get some stuff out of their loot time.
    Yeah some of them - you know who I'm talking about - makes hoarding a bad thing for all of us - even for other hoarders - but.. Come on, lol.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuchii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

The new ebon armors are fairly priced compared to when lv60 artifact first came out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

TY

if you don't want to buy something at a high price, you can wait for the price to be cheap, what is the difference between hoarding and investment, welcome to the arcane legend, just enjoy the game stop complaining friends
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I think he's referring to vanities, because gear is somewhat affordable considering how easy it is to make gold, and you don't need vanity to play the game.
    As long as people are paying for the vanties in a legal TOS safe way, I don't really care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Everything bro half of the items are over priced and too expensive
    But the other half are normal
    And my question is y is it still like that the event is long gone and still prices did not drop,price of ss,gl Items,weapons ect

Well this is a complicated issue caused by a number of factors. But the primary culprit I suspect is the recent stacking update, which I think pretty much wrecked the game economy overnight. Before the update players were limited in bank space, which forced them to sell regularly. More items selling = more competition = lower prices (excess supply). Now, we can collect 999 of a stackable item and not sell as often or at all, creating excess demand which raises prices.

Market shortage is typically felt everywhere, even items that aren't stackable tend to be affected. Certain worthless items like rare arlorian eggs or bun-bun crates that players can't get rid of fast enough remain unaffected, along with other unusable event items. For everything else the price has doubled or tripled in just a few months time, after the stacking update. Typically one would think the market could correct itself and stabilize once players' bank space begins to fill up to capacity, but that won't happen either since its so cheap to create a new mule toon to hold more stuff. On and on.

The stacking update was drastic, the only way to somewhat reverse it would be to make A LOT of new items non-stackable, or limit their stack capacity to force players to sell more often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

ik that feeling...been there when start play AL...but..if everything cheap,then the gold will loss it value...for example heroic samael drop everytime u run the bos...so all lvl 65++ plyer have a chnce to get atleast 1 n can be up to hundred each....then the value/price will be less than 10k or even 1k...so,all are happy...but if everyone /most of plyer have it,what the fun?even u cannot sell it for decent priced...n many will stop play the event..n if this happen for every event,then why need to play the event?n slowly everyone will quit as it boring,u can get what other have easily...no point in farming gold/event/auction...just my two cent views...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Nothing will change. Look at your answers People like to scam other people with prices. This is how al auction works.
    Last edited by Browdy666; 07-11-2019 at 09:56 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

with the new stacking system..hoarding will never give any profit anymore..I myself have tons of gold egg and red egg..I believe some others have more.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post: