Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tbh I think hoarding has to stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Huh? All I do is keep and steadily sell what I loot. Is this hoarding? Prices go up and down. When it goes down, that's ok, but when it goes up, it's hoarding?

So everything should be common until all is 100g or less??

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I will never stop hoarding I'm not dumb enough to selling something for 10k 6 months from know will be worth 75k . Just like the fiery crates when they first came out during winter event 2018 each crate was selling for 100k what happen slumber low 10k each know 2019. I have over 700 fiery crates in still buying that's almost 100m even though I have 248m.. but there nothing wrong with hoarding that's the way the game is. Sorry to let u know hoarding is the best way to make gold it may take time but you. will be come rich over time. I make 2m a day 60m a month in esg but only takes 3rhs to make 2m with my gl. In im still hungry for gold . Just call me the greedy goblin. gold is what I want not damage noting but pure gold . Thank u

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dock544 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I will never stop hoarding I'm not dumb enough to selling something for 10k 6 months from know will be worth 75k . Just like the fiery crates when they first came out during winter event 2018 each crate was selling for 100k what happen slumber low 10k each know 2019. I have over 700 fiery crates in still buying that's almost 100m even though I have 248m.. but there nothing wrong with hoarding that's the way the game is. Sorry to let u know hoarding is the best way to make gold it may take time but you. will be come rich over time. I make 2m a day 60m a month in esg but only takes 3rhs to make 2m with my gl. In im still hungry for gold . Just call me the greedy goblin. gold is what I want not damage noting but pure gold . Thank u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So I'm new to the game but isn't some players being too rich also detrimental to the game
    I mean I play this game to have fun not to experience another version of real life in my mobile where rich are getting rich while others aren't able to afford the stuff
    This is what I've gathered till now
    A game has to be interesting I understand but I use it as an escape from real life not experience the same things....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lazgapoc View Post
    So I'm new to the game but isn't some players being too rich also detrimental to the game
    I mean I play this game to have fun not to experience another version of real life in my mobile where rich are getting rich while others aren't able to afford the stuff
    This is what I've gathered till now
    A game has to be interesting I understand but I use it as an escape from real life not experience the same things....
    Personally I play this game for a bit more than 5 years, there are many people who play for more than 6-7 years here, you can't expect them to have the same wealth as someone who started only recently. This is not something that happens only in AL, it happens everywhere else, including the real world.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Nope, because there will always be new items, new crafting to spend gold on, new spendalots, new stuff to awaken, new gems to get.

For all the not-so-rich, farm events and new items. Everyone can gear themselves or find stuff to sell for just time investment. Do all the events hard and you will get something good in some or all of them. Something good does not even have to be anything rare. People made quite a bit off of common eggs over several years, as well as other common chests.

Study your fellow humans and the markets. Learn from the past to guide the future.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Nope, because there will always be new items, new crafting to spend gold on, new spendalots, new stuff to awaken, new gems to get.

For all the not-so-rich, farm events and new items. Everyone can gear themselves or find stuff to sell for just time investment. Do all the events hard and you will get something good in some or all of them. Something good does not even have to be anything rare. People made quite a bit off of common eggs over several years, as well as other common chests.

Study your fellow humans and the markets. Learn from the past to guide the future.
    Hazel Eggs sell for 39K now, during Egg event I'm sure someone would've been glad to gift-spam those eggs to others. They were selling for less than 2K in auction during that time. Even a player that played for 2-3 days would've been able to afford 50 of those eggs and sell them for more than 1.5M today.
    Retired