Thread: Cannot speak with any NPC's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Cannot speak with any NPC's

So I just came back to PK. I did get a tablet since I last played PL. I updated the client on both my phone and my tablet to the latest version.

So I logged into the game on my tablet and played for a little while. I switched characters and all of a sudden I could not talk to npcs. I could not access stash, access market, get quests etc... obviously I tried restarting the app and so on. Last night I thought it was my internet connection at home, but this morning I am on a different internet connection and its still doing it. I tried logging in with my phone and the same thing happens.

I see people running around, new chat messages come up, I can click on people and see their profile etc.... but I cannot talk to NPC's..

Further, when this happens, I cannot switch characters(on both phone and tablet) and the "deal of the day" will not load(it tries but the screen stays blank). I CAN however hit "continue" or "enter world" and it logs me right in. After logged in, I see chat, people moving etc... I just cant click on NPC's. Now it randomly works sometimes too, but only as I first login. For example, I login on either tab or phone and immediately click on the nearest NPC, sometimes it i will bring up the NPC screen. Even if it does by the time I make it to my stash/bank I can no longer speak with that NPC. I have tried in several different zones, not just balefort.

So in conclusion, pretty much the same thing is happening on 2 devices. 80%+ of the time I cannot speak with a NPC, the rest of the game plays out fine. If I log out, I also cannot switch characters or view deal of the day when it pops up but I can still always log back in with the character I already have selected. If I kill app, I can switch characters until I login, then it begins all over again.

Tab: ASUS transformer
    Phone: HTC G2(Desire Z)
    Longshire - 50 Dex Bird
    Twinkerhell - 20 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Preety much the same here help?