Thread: Developers...this is way too much love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation Developers...this is way too much love

Old abandoned thread.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-16-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

If devs do decide to make a change to this, PLEASE make it after the event. This armor proc has already instrumentally affected the leaderboard and runners.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Why there is always someone complaining about good item ? If this armor that good why you need lvl 75 set that much do you already have and will lose gold if it drop in price ?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xpcoolboy For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    If devs do decide to make a change to this, PLEASE make it after the event. This armor proc has already instrumentally affected the leaderboard and runners.
    True, and I can’t even get pass Wave 19...I must use armor for it -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

The armor proc is not frequent enough to make a difference, especially on rogue. Mages proc more frequently than rogue and warriors.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    The armor proc is not frequent enough to make a difference, especially on rogue. Mages proc more frequently than rogue and warriors.
    Ofc mages doesn't proc more often. Based on what i've seen, when im doing solo run, armor procs 2 times per wave average. When im in pt, sometimes takes 2-3 waves for a single proc because warriors keep taunting mobs and taking most of hits. The rogues i've ran with were 'procing' more often than me too, not as warrior tho.
    Proc chance is based on hits taken, so again we have another very important item with same proc for all classes, and again same class has high advantage and same class has high disadvantage.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Ofc mages doesn't proc more often. Based on what i've seen, when im doing solo run, armor procs 2 times per wave average. When im in pt, sometimes takes 2-3 waves for a single proc because warriors keep taunting mobs and taking most of hits. The rogues i've ran with were 'procing' more often than me too, not as warrior tho.
    Proc chance is based on hits taken, so again we have another very important item with same proc for all classes, and again same class has high advantage and same class has high disadvantage.
    I’m so old I remember when we mage were the best crowd control o.o
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I think it's fine, let people spend money and become op. 2 seasons later legendaries will have the same damage. This has always been the case. Be OP by spending
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I agree (: i love this fact.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

They said mage should aoe.. they said mage are good at it..
    Mage failed miserably last event xD.

They said we will balance the classes.. They said we buffed ebon weapon..
    Looks at the solo LB this event and laughs out loud.

Anyway, the armor and its proc is fine, it is same for all classes. The main problem is the difference between the ebon weapon proc damage
    No extra base damage% (I am using double elix and etc also) can counter that damage difference, but unfortunately devs are overlooking it (purposely?).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    The Ebon armor's proc is too powerful, this sort of ridiculous proc will make it harder for future locked's to have any value & attraction.

This monstrous proc enables people to reach 17k/20k+ Damage with no effort anymore. And you guys want to limit ultimate skills with cool-downs....?

This type of proc, will make the ebon arcane set un-replaceable. Please think about it dev's.

And before anyone says "But weren't you complaining about the arcane set?" Yes, the stats should be buffed & no over powered insane proc.

This will ruin PvE, making it dead easy, and plow through the 2019 expansion too fast, resulting in the 2019 expansions new items dipping in prices too quick, because of the OP ebon arcane armor proc, out performing new gear. Devaluing everything. & About PvP? it was dead since lv66 expansion, nothing new about that.

Nerf this proc, make it give 10% damage & armor. (Seperate the dmg buff to the helm & armor buff to the arcane armor. This should balance it after the nerf)

And if you still don't want to nerf the proc. How about you give the ebon arcane armor, the same treatment like the undying orb & rendtail ring. Make the proc weaken upon reaching level 76.

I mean, i like your work dev's. But cmon, this is just too much love. No seriously, too much. At least spice things up a little, by letting everything flow nice and slow. Not too fast.
    Did you bought it and test it?
    If no this is obvious why u have made this thread.... smh
    Please be constructive bro, test it yourself before talking about it please

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Q
    JS i was not complaining what so ever. I am happy for all classes with this armor. I feel it helps the “left out classes” get a spot in parties. In other words, awesome armor, leave it as is! Ty.
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Yeah, this armor is extremely helpful for warriors. I have a warrior and my damage is 5000. In maps such as fester fang / maus 5-6 / time crypt take a long time to complete because I don't do much damage. With this armor I can finish these maps faster because the ebon proc for vest gives me 12000 damage.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

doesnt proc as often unless you got 10 mobs hitting you

so no point, this armor needs to be left alone

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Loot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The Ebon armor's proc is too powerful, this sort of ridiculous proc will make it harder for future locked's to have any value & attraction.

This monstrous proc enables people to reach 17k/20k+ Damage with no effort anymore. And you guys want to limit ultimate skills with cool-downs....?

This type of proc, will make the ebon arcane set un-replaceable. Please think about it dev's.

And before anyone says "But weren't you complaining about the arcane set?" Yes, the stats should be buffed & no over powered insane proc.

This will ruin PvE, making it dead easy, and plow through the 2019 expansion too fast, resulting in the 2019 expansions new items dipping in prices too quick, because of the OP ebon arcane armor proc, out performing new gear. Devaluing everything. & About PvP? it was dead since lv66 expansion, nothing new about that.

Nerf this proc, make it give 10% damage & armor. (Seperate the dmg buff to the helm & armor buff to the arcane armor. This should balance it after the nerf)

And if you still don't want to nerf the proc. How about you give the ebon arcane armor, the same treatment like the undying orb & rendtail ring. Make the proc weaken upon reaching level 76.

I mean, i like your work dev's. But cmon, this is just too much love. No seriously, too much. At least spice things up a little, by letting everything flow nice and slow. Not too fast.
    You’re saying this with war perspective, every other skill war has contains taunt, so obviously the mobs attack u and it will seem “armor procs too much”. Think about it from mage and rog perspective (mainly mage, rog is op regardless), when u are taunting all the mobs, no mobs attack mage and rog, thus we will unlikely proc the armor, therefore rendering it not as op as you say it is.. ur making huge generalizations from war perspective that are unfair to mage and rog, try to think from all class perspective next time

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gufugufutwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I understand where you guys are coming from.

But it would've been an excellent move if the dev's had of implemented this new arcane set in the 2019 expansion. Instead of the Lv.71 cap, that's coming to an end.

The Lv.76 cap is coming soon. And this arcane set should've been a part of a quest line + unique design (It's proc is very strong, so it won't be replaced for a while)

But they missed their chance; Unfortunately.

~Just my 2 cents.
    Wrong, 75 lvl cap and only maybe "new expansion". You forgot their old post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

im Loving my Iron Suit 😍 really nice armor

Player4L

Is just a proc