Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is the logic? Solstice Fire Star

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Hell nah some thing needs to be done about auction and the market. Prices are ridiculous and most people don't have the funds to buy anything. The merchants are greedy asf, set prices should be in the game,but not a permanent addition. Just add them to regulate prices. So many items are listed by 5 times their true price and it's getting worse.
    Finally someone who understands and relates to what I'm talking about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Since I came back I realized that it seems to be easier to made gold these days, if an Farmer all equipped with stats gold-loot forged can easily make 30 million in a week, this supposing that he devoted himself 50% because some may do even more, but I agree that single item above 100 million is wholly greedy on the part of the seller.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    Since I came back I realized that it seems to be easier to made gold these days, if an Farmer all equipped with stats gold-loot forged can easily make 30 million in a week, this supposing that he devoted himself 50% because some may do even more, but I agree that single item above 100 million is wholly greedy on the part of the seller.
    That's the problem to make that much gold u have to have a large amount of gold to begin with. This is why the people who are broke are still broke. The only thing that can fix the problem is for prices of items to go back to a decent price like 1-10mil. Anything else would cause inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

That's the problem to make that much gold u have to have a large amount of gold to begin with. This is why the people who are broke are still broke. The only thing that can fix the problem is for prices of items to go back to a decent price like 1-10mil. Anything else would cause inflation.
    Thats why YOU’RE broke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Thats why YOU’RE broke
    Tinker your a noob that only complains on forums when things don't go your way. I'm not broke and have a very large amount of gold. I make suggestions that benefit all of dark legends, and that will create a much more healthy playerbase. All you do is complain, and complain. Nothing you do to get your pixels is hard work and merching like i said just requires merchants. From your comments i can tell your one of the greedy fools that price your items and very overpriced prices, and then tell me to get their money up, but it should be the merchants lowering their prices so people can buy them. This fake rarity you want to create is not healthy and never will be.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Tinker your a noob that only complains on forums when things don't go your way. I'm not broke and have a very large amount of gold. I make suggestions that benefit all of dark legends, and that will create a much more healthy playerbase. All you do is complain, and complain. Nothing you do to get your pixels is hard work and merching like i said just requires merchants. From your comments i can tell your one of the greedy fools that price your items and very overpriced prices, and then tell me to get their money up, but it should be the merchants lowering their prices so people can buy them. This fake rarity you want to create is not healthy and never will be.
    Spot on my man

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    This is true cause in a week I make at least 30 million from farming every week but still most items have jacked up prices and despite the Inflation rates going down there s not much difference between the current prices and the old prices but let's hope that eventually something is done to push down all unreasonable prices

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk