Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogs swamp Challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Rogs swamp Challenge

Hi there
    Hope you all enjoy Rogues temple Challenge..
    Mages are over looked in this event. Even with top gears mages still are not welcomed in party unless its 3 rogue / 1 mage.
    Group lb already limited for full rog pt or 1tank_3 rog pt...
    A solution for future could be a party buff if party consisted of all classes. A damage buff that would be superior of an all rogue party.
    Another solution..
    Sts can make a limit for parties..

1 tank_2rog_1 mage..
    or whatever ..
    it would end of Classism ... and allows All classes to enjoy event

ty for reading

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Not sure cuz i'm a warrior and don't know anything about other class but from what i have heard, people don't invite often mage because many mage don't understand that they have to not use anything that stun or slow or freeze etc.. or else it make ebon reflective weapon proc useless, i think it is the main reason, but i see plenty of mage who understand that who get invite as often as other class, maybe i'm wrong tho

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Not sure cuz i'm a warrior and don't know anything about other class but from what i have heard, people don't invite often mage because many mage don't understand that they have to not use anything that stun or slow or freeze etc.. or else it make ebon reflective weapon proc useless, i think it is the main reason, but i see plenty of mage who understand that who get invite as often as other class, maybe i'm wrong tho
    Its very true that a lot are still trying to be mage.... Stun, freeze etc.

The ebon weapons/armors have made it very hard to be a crowd control mage, we don't have the DPS/DMG to be as useful as a rogue and nowhere near enough armor/hp to tank.

Go make a dps mage without any stun/freeze effects, not easy.

Fireball - w/out stun

Lightning - (I don't think anyone uses
    stun)

Timeshift - No mastery

Wind...oh wait basic attack stun, OK so Ice...oh wait basic attack freeze OK so curse it is...na why curse when I have ebon...shield..hmm na not for pve + many shield pets...lifegiver lmao.

Sts needs to look at mage class... But I'm in no rush tbh, don't mind being weak nab when I can blame it on my class xD

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Cmon hanu XD
    How many mages you see in top10 team?
    Last temple event there were 2 different team lb (pure & enhanced) , so this means 40 spots in top10. Do you know how many mages finished event in top 10? JUST 2/40!!! (btw i was one of them and i got carried 100%, idk about the other mage) Does this means that only 2 mages in whole game understand that stun is bad for ebons? Only 2 mages know their job (which is wrong since mage is supposed to stun, freeze, root, etc but now we cant because due to ebon procs we 'sabotage' runs) and all good players are warrior/rogue?

I dont think a pt buff is best solution, maybe yes but not what is needed. Just need balance between classes. We all understand that is impossible to have perfect balance but cmon....current gap is ridiculous.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Only 2 mages know their job (which is wrong since mage is supposed to stun, freeze, root, etc but now we cant because due to ebon procs we 'sabotage' runs) and all good players are warrior/rogue?

I dont think a pt buff is best solution, maybe yes but not what is needed. Just need balance between classes. We all understand that is impossible to have perfect balance but cmon....current gap is ridiculous.
    @Futumsh

Frozen, stunnned, rooted enemies now have a 10% chance per tick to proc ebon reflect + armor proc

*Wakes up*

:'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

They will reply this is not a bug... Movung to suggestions... Gg mage ebon staff and armor both inferior process to mage..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Cmon hanu XD
    How many mages you see in top10 team?
    Last temple event there were 2 different team lb (pure & enhanced) , so this means 40 spots in top10. Do you know how many mages finished event in top 10? JUST 2/40!!! (btw i was one of them and i got carried 100%, idk about the other mage) Does this means that only 2 mages in whole game understand that stun is bad for ebons? Only 2 mages know their job (which is wrong since mage is supposed to stun, freeze, root, etc but now we cant because due to ebon procs we 'sabotage' runs) and all good players are warrior/rogue?

You are 100% right Blue, what i say is they don't get invite exactly because of that incompatibility of skill, as for the one who know how to do it i was thinking exactly about you who made it to top 10, but like i said i don't know nothing about mage and rogue, was just stating what i was hearing, but also, u have made 25k pts solo as a mage, mean its possible to be op as a mage too, i guess that if run with warr who use only ebon sword and tb it can make a really successful pt? never try but it should imo

so maybe the solution would be to give more efficient damaging skill to mage? skill that don't freeze or stun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Yea sts the game isnt called Rogue Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Yea sts the game isnt called Rogue Legends
    Many were happy calling it that till now though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Im totally sure, im using correct skills without stun or freeze..
    i think most of mages know How to Make right skills , but this problem isn't include only SKILLS, then main reason is stat..
    my full mire set Max dps is 7.7 k
    and around 6.3k dmg.. so there is no reason to invite a mage while they can pick a rog with +15k dps...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

You are 100% right Blue, what i say is they don't get invite exactly because of that incompatibility of skill, as for the one who know how to do it i was thinking exactly about you who made it to top 10, but like i said i don't know nothing about mage and rogue, was just stating what i was hearing, but also, u have made 25k pts solo as a mage, mean its possible to be op as a mage too, i guess that if run with warr who use only ebon sword and tb it can make a really successful pt? never try but it should imo

so maybe the solution would be to give more efficient damaging skill to mage? skill that don't freeze or stun?
    I dont think skills dmg is main problem, although atm 2 mages skills need a major buff : curse and lightning.
    Imo what makes difference in elite or endgame maps are procs. Maybe rogue remains as dmg based class but i don't think same about pve mages/warriors. Ebon aegis is perfect example : not high dps weapon but with that reflection wrecks mobs, bosses, everything.

Like i said in another post, ebon armor doesn't benefit mages as much as others classes if running in pt. Mage is not supposed to take dmg like tanks or daggs rogue, but we find that ebon equipment is meant to work in that way (not only is against mage role, also worst % reflection of all). I see warriors taunting and exterminating everything with both procs, rogues being op as usual and mages mere spectators in every single map.
    Im not sure about how to fix this and balance game, but maybe diff procs based on each class attributes/roles can be a good start.
    Last edited by Bluehazee; 06-17-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salb View Post
    Im totally sure, im using correct skills without stun or freeze..
    i think most of mages know How to Make right skills , but this problem isn't include only SKILLS, then main reason is stat..
    my full mire set Max dps is 7.7 k
    and around 6.3k dmg.. so there is no reason to invite a mage while they can pick a rog with +15k dps...

Your dps is 8k and you want to be invited in 15k party. You didn't spend on gear as much as them and you want to run as effective as them, ridiculous.

The entire reason behind this thread is that mages don't want to upgrade their toons like rogues do and prefer spending all resources on gl and shiny vanities.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Your dps is 8k and you want to be invited in 15k party. You didn't spend on gear as much as them and you want to run as effective as them, ridiculous.
    that's not my answer buddy , i want a fair challenge.. im sure my stat is Op as my class, but they look for maximum damage and thats how top 25 full of rogs

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

The entire reason behind this thread is that mages don't want to upgrade their toons like rogues do and prefer spending all resources on gl and shiny vanities.
    Oh look, someone who never made or played mage class.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Wooohoo you around again, missed you! I always laugh when i read you
    Want me to post ss of my gear so you can judge before say same stupidities as usual? And we can compare it to rogues/warrs in top spots, or we can compare it with yours if you want

PD : for everyone who doesn't know this player, he has been saying non sense stuff last years about mages being op and rogues crying in a corner, while other rogues WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY stayed quiet and enjoying game
    Last edited by Bluehazee; 06-17-2019 at 09:59 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Mage lives matter!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Wooohoo you around again, missed you! I always laugh when i read you
    Want me to post ss of my gear so you can judge before say same stupidities as usual? And we can compare it to rogues/warrs in top spots, or we can compare it with yours if you want

PD : for everyone who doesn't know this player, he has been saying non sense stuff last years about mages being op and rogues crying in a corner, while other rogues WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY stayed quiet and enjoying game
    Chill out keyboard warrior. Let's compare your gears with top rogue spots. And no exclamation marks and caps lock please.

Edit: this is just a waste of my time, since you can just run to your friend who farmed their gear instead of crying here and borrow their items.
    Last edited by Alwarez; 06-17-2019 at 10:08 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

so you think i don't want spend money on gears and look for shinny vanities and gold loot gear? May i see your toon please? really want to see someones stat who tt others

you Have to be Dope on stat with that much confidence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alwarez View Post
    chill out keyboard warrior. Let's compare your gears with top rogue spots. And no exclamation marks and caps lock please.

Edit: This is just a waste of my time, since you can just run to your friend who farmed their gear instead of crying here and borrow their items.
    xdddddddddd

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Mage class is severely overlooked

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grimcry For This Useful Post: