Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Calling all mages, it’s time to raise our pitchforks and light our torches. RISE UP!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Calling all mages, it’s time to raise our pitchforks and light our torches. RISE UP!!

It has been evident for a while now, that mage has been weakest class in AL. It has become even more evident in the (on-going) swamp temple event. To give u some background, currently there is a not a single mage in group event too 10 lb. In solo lb, top 50 doesn’t contain a single mage, the #1 is not on top 50, and #1 is op af. This is just sad, sts please buff mages, no one wants mages in parties anymore, and in solos they barely get anywhere, as ebon armor/weap procs are all against the way mages supposed to be played. Mage stun and crowd control is bad for ebon procs and now people don’t even want mage in parties. Please give mage better skills, or adjust their ebon procs to compliment mage skills. Please, on behalf of all mages, I implore you (sts) to think about how weak mages are, and take action, by giving us a past-due much needed buff. Please.

Every like, a mage life is saved

Hashtags: #magelivesmatter #meblue #beingbluedoesn’tgiveconsent #itsamagething #30mage remover #iloveyoumage #takeamage #mageunderattack #bringbackourmages #freethemage

LET THE SALT FEST BEGIN

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Gufugufutwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Every class had their time and will in future

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

http://chng.it/LzvsLH4NTL

^ buff mage change.org petition
    This is serious business
    No jokes, no funny business

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Mages being good only once (during great mauso times).. now mages are useless, a have noticed many mobs are immune to stun/freeze effects.. mages skills deal kinda low damage in my opinion, there should be added something like "magic penetration" to penetrate armor. Maybe extra buffing skills (and make mages good as supports at least, if we cant deal proper damage)

I remember when mages could roast group of mobs in short time.

Even warriors are/were mostly unwanted.

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

+1000 for mage buff. And i liked this event but there is no more fun for mage.. also lb isnt right cuz u just need to be LUCKY that ur armor proc well at the bosses..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

They will just lock and delete thread again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Calling all mages, it’s time to raise our pitchforks and light our torches. RISE UP!!

I agree tbh atm im #1 in lb 620k points and tried to make my friend (mage with full mire set ) reach leaderboards 160k and we failed mages are too weak they need a full revamp for skills ,dmg and weapons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to serious- For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ahh I only have the mage character and chose it cause I thought it would be a little more op than others but the reality sigh 😥😫

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Lol, this is useless and not the 1st thread of this kind.

I tell you whats going to happen, you will get banned for raising your voice (aka drama or crying from devs perspective), the thread will get deleted and people will forget everything as soon the next event come. (I know because that's what happened after last temple event xD)

Just use the search option and you will see zillion of threads created in last few years providing feedbacks on mage skills and damage issues, but nothing changed yet or will change because the creators of this game dont want to change anything. Rogue is the AL mascot, so it will remain the OP (broken) class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Can i ask you all what is so difficult about making a Rog for events? Have you guys not caught on after this long? You would rather struggle with damage based events and come here to complain than fix your problem on your own and make the appropriate class for said event? Baffles me. If they devs wont help you how you see fit, well then help yourself!

Edit: your post will indeed more than likely get locks and such. Im almost positive petitions are not allowed on forums and thats what i assume the link given has to do with.

If you can beat em, join em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Lol, this is useless and not the 1st thread of this kind.

I tell you whats going to happen, you will get banned for raising your voice (aka drama or crying from devs perspective), the thread will get deleted and people will forget everything as soon the next event come. (I know because that's what happened after last temple event xD)

Just use the search option and you will see zillion of threads created in last few years providing feedbacks on mage skills and damage issues, but nothing changed yet or will change because the creators of this game dont want to change anything. Rogue is the AL mascot, so it will remain the OP (broken) class.
    Really zillion of threads??????????

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Salt fest ROFL

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

LMAO I'm a mage too
    Actually I kinda feel bad that mages are too weak
    Low health and low armor and low dmg now a days .
    Anyways I kinda feel ok the fact that warriors had a very bad time during maus expansion they have had their bad times now it's our time to suffer lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I have a level 66 Mage that is used mostly as stash and for running some events, but I support the movement.

As many others have said, don't make weapons that define the usefulness of a class. Instead, balance their skills, then making weapons with simple and less powerful procs will be less likely to cause such a mess.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    LMAO I'm a mage too
    Actually I kinda feel bad that mages are too weak
    Low health and low armor and low dmg now a days .
    Anyways I kinda feel ok the fact that warriors had a very bad time during maus expansion they have had their bad times now it's our time to suffer lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Lmao..mages are suffering the moment ebons introduced in AL..and this will continue forever if sts didnt do anything.ebon procs are working against mage role and those ebons are way too powerful and most probably can be used in all upcoming expansion..fun fact is although how high ur dmg / op proc wep ppl never inv u(mage) n will only invite for average geared rogue. getting pt for temple event is very hard for mage!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think so .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Thank you for making this thread. With enough "thanks" and supporters maybe spacetime studios will finally do something. Yes developers have shut down a a thread like this in the past before. But none of those threads have had a supporting cause of so many ppl. Hopefully sts realizes rogues have been too power for too long.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

It’s simple,

We have an event that’s mostly about controlling mobs, and the class that’s supposed to be crowd control is the worst at this event for the second year it’s come around.
    This should be a glaring example of class imbalance necessitating a fix not just for this event but for the good of the game in the future.

Devs, pvp is broken, pls don’t let pve go the same way.

Personally I think ebon proc should only work on damage given, not taken. That way it benefits mage more than other classes being that we can hit multiple mobs easier that rogue or war, and mages can freely stun mobs again like we are built to.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    It’s simple,

We have an event that’s mostly about controlling mobs, and the class that’s supposed to be crowd control is the worst at this event for the second year it’s come around.
    This should be a glaring example of class imbalance necessitating a fix not just for this event but for the good of the game in the future.

Personally I think ebon proc should only work on damage given, not taken. That way it benefits mage more than other classes being that we can hit multiple mobs easier that rogue or war, and mages can freely stun mobs again like we are built to.
    Facts! And good point about the ebon proc on dmg given..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    It’s simple,

I agree ehon armors op dmg would help mage tons.so having it proc on dmg done would best so wonderful!im mean considering mages tend to stay back and try to avoid being damaged.