Results 1 to 17 of 17

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Funny thing..

  1. #1
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default Funny thing..

    After thinking things through I noticed a simple pattern to determine people. Either you are an honest person online or you are a loser. Whichever group you belong to, after thinking about this for a while, you cant say I'm wrong. Everybody can change, there are always more opportunities in life for people than just one. I'm grateful if at least one scammer thinks about this, notices I'm right, and then changes his behavior.
    Ign:Fvw

  2. #2
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default

    Scammers have no hearts. They are pure idiots who go around taking things from people. The worst part about scammers is they hurt the item owners heart because that owner worked so hard for the stuff and some useless thing comes by and steals it. It really hurts people's feelings. I think scammers should suffer, take something extremely valuable from them and break it or keep it.

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  3. #3
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Scammers have no hearts. They are pure idiots who go around taking things from people. The worst part about scammers is they hurt the item owners heart because that owner worked so hard for the stuff and some useless thing comes by and steals it. It really hurts people's feelings. I think scammers should suffer, take something extremely valuable from them and break it or keep it.
    hehehe cant say you are wrong
    Ign:Fvw

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Lol, posted in "AL General Discussion, but I don't see a single thing about AL. No hate, but I dont see a point.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowloco View Post
    Lol, posted in "AL General Discussion, but I don't see a single thing about AL. No hate, but I dont see a point.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    If you have yet to notice Al is full of dishonest people. I just wanted them to see that they are losers. So this post has everything to do with Al in general hehe
    Ign:Fvw

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    862
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

    Default

    Funny thing: don't give your items to random person and you won't get scammed

  7. #7
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Funny thing: don't give your items to random person and you won't get scammed
    Ok here comes the funny guy. Even if nobody never ever gets scammed there are still lyers and manipulators game full. Also you must be the greatest being to ever exist if you are able to play a social game without ever trusting anyone.
    Last edited by radagan; 06-19-2019 at 03:41 PM.
    Ign:Fvw

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Lol what is the point of this? Its not gonna change anything. Use your time and effort on better things. Scammers will always be scammers.

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    407
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    124
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    What's the purpose of this thread?

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Im happy if one dishonest person in Al realizes that he is a loser. And you can be sure I dont use time and effort to this game.
    Ign:Fvw

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Lol. Well do whatever makes you happy I guess.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LonerBird For This Useful Post:


  13. #12
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    yea dont just understand why a thread about some useless proc in pvp leading to people arguing like animals would be better than this
    Ign:Fvw

  14. #13
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    616
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    260
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

    Default

    It is sad to say but those scammer/manipulator/loser or whatever are probably exactly the same IRL,
    some people try to act differently than their real personality in those games but after some time their
    real face/personality always show up, so its same as IRL, Some people are good and some are bad...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  16. #14
    Senior Member Flamesofanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Are you enjoying the view?
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    340
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radagan View Post
    yea dont just understand why a thread about some useless proc in pvp leading to people arguing like animals would be better than this
    No need to call people on the forums; Who want to have a proper debate "Animals". That is absolutely disgusting.

    You should go get ice cream, and put a smile on your long face full of tears.

  17. #15
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    It is sad to say but those scammer/manipulator/loser or whatever are probably exactly the same IRL,
    some people try to act differently than their real personality in those games but after some time their
    real face/personality always show up, so its same as IRL, Some people are good and some are bad...
    yea thats 100% the thing
    Ign:Fvw

  18. #16
    Senior Member radagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    No need to call people on the forums; Who want to have a proper debate "Animals". That is absolutely disgusting.

    You should go get ice cream, and put a smile on your long face full of tears.
    nobody likes wiseacres.. dont need to cling on one word and take everything literally
    Ign:Fvw

  19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,115
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    342
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,554
    Thanked in
    1,561 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys. I think the point has been made here. Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Similar Threads

  1. The Funny Thing is....
    By Ipoopsy in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 12:08 PM
  2. Heal Funny Ha Ha or Mana Funny Hee Hee?
    By LordDravek in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:18 AM
  3. Funny
    By Bluepinixy in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
  5. Funny pic
    By Jcubes in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •