Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 82

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return to Blood Beach! Swimwear, Shades and Relic Gems!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,695
    Thanked in
    1,338 Posts

    Default Preview - Return to Blood Beach! Swimwear, Shades and Relic Gems!

    The BLOOD BEACH Event Returns!
    + Celebrate the summer with a ravenous return to Blood Beach!
    + Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
    + This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
    + Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
    + While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
    + Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!

    Individual Player Leaderboard Event
    + Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
    + Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
    + Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
    + Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.

    Cool New Swimsuit Colors!
    + Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
    + Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept Phosgore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Vampires' Crypt ⚰️ 🧛🍷⚔️
    Posts
    337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    752
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for the event Cinco :-)

    Enviado de meu G3116 usando o Tapatalk

  4. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    yay! thank u Cinco for the event


    Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Forum Adept deadlystriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    strike fear into those who defy me
    Posts
    474
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

    Default

    Will the old colours and plat versions be within the event aswell?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Will there be a return of a leech proc weapon?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Yaaaaas!!! Time to hit the beach! Thank you!!!

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    220
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    364
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The BLOOD BEACH Event Returns!
    + Celebrate the summer with a ravenous return to Blood Beach!
    + Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
    + This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
    + Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
    + While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
    + Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!

    Individual Player Leaderboard Event
    + Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
    + Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
    + Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
    + Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.

    Cool New Swimsuit Colors!
    + Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
    + Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!
    Yayyyy tysm cinco ur the best hugs

    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Ty cinco

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    184
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    also add 51 version of red sun relic gem please ... as a drop

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Relic gems? Which the angelic ones cinco? Or new ?

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Eats sunscreen

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    I think angelic gem, well thanks cinco for giving us another chance.. and will be not unfair for those who worked hard for getting them already this way they get one more advantage and those who couldn't do they will also have a chance this time.. So fair for all

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

    Default

    Thank you cinco for the event but I have 2 questions
    First will we have the luxury of purchasing the other 2 relic gems after recieveing 1 free gem and will the level 51 moon relic gem be coming during this event ?
    Secondly will last year's plat sets return or do the new drops give a new title this year ?

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Are the gems trade-able?

    When is event ending ?

    Is it possible to collect more than one gem ?

  16. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The BLOOD BEACH Event Returns!
    + Celebrate the summer with a ravenous return to Blood Beach!
    + Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
    + This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
    + Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
    + While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
    + Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!

    Individual Player Leaderboard Event
    + Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
    + Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
    + Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
    + Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.

    Cool New Swimsuit Colors!
    + Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
    + Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!
    Does it have any new bandana?

    Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

  17. #16
    Banned Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    343
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    247
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Really hope old swimsuits we purchased with plat dont come back. We need some rarity in this game. once everyone starts to have everything we all start looking the same and it gets boring theres no challenge to working hard for a piece of vanity u really want. And this is no fair to those who worked hard to get those swimsuits

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:


  19. #17
    Junior Member blem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Really hope old swimsuits we purchased with plat dont come back. We need some rarity in this game. once everyone starts to have everything we all start looking the same and it gets boring theres no challenge to working hard for a piece of vanity u really want. And this is no fair to those who worked hard to get those swimsuits
    working hard hahaha xD

  20. #18
    Member Adamizsilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cinco Barnes Basement :*
    Posts
    177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for the event!
    Few questions... I am a PC player... the PC offers aren't coming up anymore. Will they be returning? A few friends had bought some gift cards for plat and they are going to waste. It would be nice for them to return.
    If old swimsuits are coming back, make them for plat purchase only but have it like we had valentine vanity. Double the prices from previous years. I am sure desperate people will buy it and hey you guys will get rich. Cause plat baby plat
    Will this year swimsuits be char bound or purchasable through plat? I wasn't here last year for this event. So I am curious.
    Lastly, can you please post up the pics of the gems and the swimsuits that we will get this year.
    Last edited by Adamizsilly; 06-19-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    $T$ TAKE MY MONEY
    ~Nukeskywalker~

    If you can't beat em, join em.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:


  22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,324
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,351
    Thanked in
    543 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    the PC offers aren't coming up anymore. Will they be returning?
    Trialpay was bought out, so is no longer available. We may add different providers in the future, if there are viable ones, but currently none are available for the web version.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  24. #20
    Forum Adept Phosgore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Vampires' Crypt ⚰️ 🧛🍷⚔️
    Posts
    337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    752
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Trialpay was bought out, so is no longer available. We may add different providers in the future, if there are viable ones, but currently none are available for the web version.
    Thanks for the reply.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 387
    Last Post: 06-06-2019, 11:37 AM
  2. Preview - Return to the Blood Forge!
    By Cinco in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 01-24-2019, 08:13 AM
  3. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 01:26 PM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-26-2018, 09:38 AM
  5. Elder tear blood and black heart Relic gems.
    By wired in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 03:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •