Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-06-20 Content Update (266203)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Default 2019-06-20 Content Update (266203)

+ Celebrate the summer with a ravenous return to Blood Beach!
    + Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
    + This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
    + Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
    + While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
    + Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!
    + Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
    + Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
    + Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
    + Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.
    + Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
    + Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
    + This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
    + Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
    + While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
    + Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!
    + Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
    + Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
    + Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
    + Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.
    + Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
    Please fix the spawn rate , its super low.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellowedout For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Spawn Rate cannot be correct??? It is not like last year. It is taking very long to spawn boss in old Town.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hannsand4 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

why our kills in old town don't add to the PVE kills in the kdr, I guess it's like that for lvl51s? but level doesn't mean nothing, for lvl46 it's also easy or even lower... during an event like this I'd love to see my kdr increase as I farm and that's not happening, no matter how much I kill in old town to spawn that mini boss, my pve kills don't move. Please change that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

change spawn rate :/ killed over 1k zombies ... no don ibanez

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Agree. Sorry I'm never one to complain about event, but this Boss spawn rate is wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    why our kills in old town don't add to the PVE kills in the kdr, I guess it's like that for lvl51s? but level doesn't mean nothing, for lvl46 it's also easy or even lower... during an event like this I'd love to see my kdr increase as I farm and that's not happening, no matter how much I kill in old town to spawn that mini boss, my pve kills don't move. Please change that
    The whole mechanics for kills in old town were changed such that you have to use the extension maps i.e the new campaigns ..kills only count in the rooms but not in the main feeding grounds so that if you were levelling up from 46 once you got to level 48 xp gain became impossible because kills stop counting which means you have to use the new campaigns

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mascotmullah; 06-21-2019 at 03:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I now just want to ask something about one scammer who scammed already too many times and allways changed name so why she never got banned? I dont want write email because happening nothing she scam peoples with real money scam fake paypal site etc scammed fire star from hatest scammed Iean all stuffs with that fake paypal trick now scammed otmrara helix i think she scam already too many times but i see she never get banned so bad she have a lot accounts btw male and female accs now shes name is Blushing but before was Cardiolody etc she had a lot names already because allways changed after scam others if u read already my post you just can delete after read this if its against forum rules or idk ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedShark View Post
    I now just want to ask something about one scammer who scammed already too many times and allways changed name so why she never got banned? I dont want write email because happening nothing she scam peoples with real money scam fake paypal site etc scammed fire star from hatest scammed Iean all stuffs with that fake paypal trick now scammed otmrara helix i think she scam already too many times but i see she never get banned so bad she have a lot accounts btw male and female accs now shes name is Blushing but before was Cardiolody etc she had a lot names already because allways changed after scam others if u read already my post you just can delete after read this if its against forum rules or idk ty
    You realize that Ppl aren’t suppose to sell and buy items thru PayPal? Which is real money currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    You realize that Ppl aren’t suppose to sell and buy items thru PayPal? Which is real money currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sadly a lot of people go against the rules and have been using real money to buy in game stuffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

overall great event thank you but may we please get slate beach hats, tangerine beach hats, slate bandana, slate grin bandana, and tangerine grin bandana to match new swim suits please ^^ that would be awesome...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hallowickedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowickedz View Post
    overall great event thank you but may we please get slate beach hats, tangerine beach hats, slate bandana, slate grin bandana, and tangerine grin bandana to match new swim suits please ^^ that would be awesome...
    Would love to see especially slate bandana 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Slate bandana would be both sexy and fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

All colored leviathong tops looks the same! Why bother naming them with a color even though they look all the same. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonway03 View Post
    All colored leviathong tops looks the same! Why bother naming them with a color even though they look all the same. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    It only.display colours on females lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

When will be event end?

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Thursday, 1:30pm Central Time.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Looking forward to seeing the new gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

cinco please fix this issue ... I get killed by the claw zombies in hospital or anywhere in map! they only hit me 2 or 3 and I'm dead like wtf! level doesn't matter for them! they got op somehow

thanks

25.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    cinco please fix this issue ... I get killed by the claw zombies in hospital or anywhere in map! they only hit me 2 or 3 and I'm dead like wtf! level doesn't matter for them! they got op somehow

thanks

What level and what equipment are you using? I investigated this and did not see anything odd. As a Level 51 with no elixirs and all my gear un-equipped those Hospital Ghouls have a very hard time damaging me (unless they're in a group of three or four). Also I don't see anything different about them with respect to their attributes or abilities (i.e. they're still the same after these last couple of years). So let's have more details and I'll see what I can find out. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: