Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
+ Celebrate the summer with a ravenous return to Blood Beach!
+ Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
+ This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
+ Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
+ While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
+ Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!
+ Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
+ Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
+ Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
+ Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.
+ Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
+ Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!
cinco please fix this issue ... I get killed by the claw zombies in hospital or anywhere in map! they only hit me 2 or 3 and I'm dead like wtf! level doesn't matter for them! they got op somehow

thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk