Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ebon armor broken

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Yes. It's a bug, it's been fixed, but it isn't live yet. It's a 2 part proc - the first part was changed to when doing damage, but the second wasn't.
    So that would explain the “delay” in the stat changing in other maps. The proc would go off but an enemy would have to hit you in order for the stats to increase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Yes. It's a bug, it's been fixed, but it isn't live yet. It's a 2 part proc - the first part was changed to when doing damage, but the second wasn't.
    Okok thanks to make it clear. We will wait next update to test more, tyvm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Seems like the patch fixed what it was supposed to. Few more things I would like to comment tho:

Proc still isn’t triggered by flame staff proc. Testing in maus vs high health mobs, the proc of ebon should almost be constant if it was actually possible for it to trigger this way. This makes me question if the proc is triggered by any weapon procs, of possibly not even dots at all (such as clock or fireball). Some confirmation from a dev whether or not this is intended or not would be nice.

Also, a new bug has arisen (this one is a buff to mage but felt like I should report anyway). When the ebon proc goes off, the mage ultimate “energize” is also cast for the mage. So for the duration of the proc, mages skills are able to be used much more quickly. I tested this with the meteor ultimate and it still would cast energize for the duration of the ebon proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Seems like the patch fixed what it was supposed to. Few more things I would like to comment tho:

Proc still isn’t triggered by flame staff proc. Testing in maus vs high health mobs, the proc of ebon should almost be constant if it was actually possible for it to trigger this way. This makes me question if the proc is triggered by any weapon procs, of possibly not even dots at all (such as clock or fireball). Some confirmation from a dev whether or not this is intended or not would be nice.

Also, a new bug has arisen (this one is a buff to mage but felt like I should report anyway). When the ebon proc goes off, the mage ultimate “energize” is also cast for the mage. So for the duration of the proc, mages skills are able to be used much more quickly. I tested this with the meteor ultimate and it still would cast energize for the duration of the ebon proc.
    Flame staff has one issue, it won't allow other gears/weapon from own/other to proc often. It reduces proc rate significantly.
    I have no idea why but if flame staff is active, you will have hard time to proc.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sad ebon armor for mage only changed, how about ebon armor of rogue, rogue has a low armor same as mage and it is better to warior because they have taunt if you run with warior and mage you can caunt mage and warior procs always and the roge never procs you need to step on the pool to proc haayyss sad not balance to other class

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Closing, fixed and this is not the place to discuss balance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: