Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
I'm not asking devs to show us the new expansion or whatever, the issue of class balance is something we have been dealing with for years. If you look around forums you can see that many of us are coming up with ideas and suggestions and everything else we can do to help the devs with class balance, and I don't think we have to wait for the expansion sneak peaks to see what they're doing about it. What if it doesn't work? Do we have to wait another expansion?

Personally I'm not the PvP guy, and I agree that duels are not supposed to be balanced if different classes fight each other. But the class imbalance is a very big issue in PvE too, because Rogues are quite simply the best class without any doubt. Rogues can be good in every single map even if they use a legendary weapon, while Mages and Tanks have to wait until you guys make a weapon that has a strange proc and hope it's somehow useful enough to be worth replacing an average Rogue in the party.

You mentioned one class having weaknesses and the other class filling that gap, but Rogues don't really have a weakness. And Mages and Tanks don't have any strength.

If I'm wrong, then I'd love to know what the Warrior's strength is, it would be pretty useful to know.
Get mage while you are at it @Cinco. Random Proccing does not count as an answer ;-;