Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
There will be changes but they’re not going to fundamentally change the fact that 1:1 PvP with interdependent classes with different roles is inherently imbalanced. To be clear: I favor team based PvP and our FFA rules as they serve the basic design concept for each class. Furthermore I accept all responsibility for allowing a flawed 1:1 system to exist in AL that invites imbalanced fights between classes that have entirely different characteristics.

TLDR - Mages should duel other Mages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can accept that. What I think people are really having a hard time with is that Rogues do not die at 71. Only a rogue can kill another rogue, for the most part. In TDM, out of 20 kills, 17 of those kills are from a rogue, 2 from a mage and 1 from a tank. That's not balance.

Further, a pro mage with maxed out gear, should not lose to a beginner rogue with, for example, a horse pet but that's not the case in 1v1.

Tanks vs mages is a stale mate. Nobody dies. This is not fun either

There was always slight imbalance in previous seasons, but this is so far off from balanced that nobody plays PVP anymore. We can't deny it anymore that pvp is dead