Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: just tell the truth, devs...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    It's true that there will always be some imbalance. We can sort of see it as a triangle where Mage beats Warrior, Warrior beats Rogue, and Rogue beats Mage, but what we see now is nothing like that. Rogues don't have a notable weakness, while Warriors and Mages don't have any notable strength and mostly rely on their item's procs to be useful. Can we expect to see this change in the new cap? Like, making Mages and Warriors useful regardless of what weapon they are using?

By the way, I have made a thread about changing Rallying Cry skill into one that pulls enemies like Terror Blade, I'm not sure if anyone has ever checked that since it didn't get any replies, but I think in order to fix things some completely new skills are needed.

Edit: Thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Warrior-Class
    I'm not saying it should be exactly *that* change, but I'd say some changes as big as these may be better than just adjusting numbers of already existing skills.
    It has been stated next cap there will be a change especially concerning mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    It has been stated next cap there will be a change especially concerning mages
    Yes, I posted the link to that thread in my previous post actually. But it would still be nice to know what kind of changes we can expect? If they're going to be just some buffs and nerfs on current skills then I am definitely not excited, and not expecting things to get better.
    Retired