Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: just tell the truth, devs...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    What happened to my post? I had a very valid point about the imbalance between mage and rogue and explained very clrealy that if a mage and rogue both charged and activated their skills simultaneously a mages shield doesnt activate before the rogue strikes him. I also pointed out that even without a speed set a rogue can catch someone who has a speed set.

@ Cinco...i got the point u basically stated: pvp is imbalanced. I got that and now that uve stated it we can put the debate to rest.. we have the proof. Ty.
    Not quite. I’m saying: Play FFA for balance or Duel with same class and same gear for balance.

I’ll enforce this with class restrictions if that’s somehow become necessary but the point of dueling was just for “fun,” and not as some elaborate rock-paper-scissors system that you’d find in a strictly PvP game.

Best wishes to you all :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: