Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: just tell the truth, devs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There will be changes but they’re not going to fundamentally change the fact that 1:1 PvP with interdependent classes with different roles is inherently imbalanced. To be clear: I favor team based PvP and our FFA rules as they serve the basic design concept for each class. Furthermore I accept all responsibility for allowing a flawed 1:1 system to exist in AL that invites imbalanced fights between classes that have entirely different characteristics.

TLDR - Mages should duel other Mages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can accept that. What I think people are really having a hard time with is that Rogues do not die at 71. Only a rogue can kill another rogue, for the most part. In TDM, out of 20 kills, 17 of those kills are from a rogue, 2 from a mage and 1 from a tank. That's not balance.

Further, a pro mage with maxed out gear, should not lose to a beginner rogue with, for example, a horse pet but that's not the case in 1v1.

Tanks vs mages is a stale mate. Nobody dies. This is not fun either

There was always slight imbalance in previous seasons, but this is so far off from balanced that nobody plays PVP anymore. We can't deny it anymore that pvp is dead

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellall View Post
    I can accept that. What I think people are really having a hard time with is that Rogues do not die at 71. Only a rogue can kill another rogue, for the most part. In TDM, out of 20 kills, 17 of those kills are from a rogue, 2 from a mage and 1 from a tank. That's not balance.

Further, a pro mage with maxed out gear, should not lose to a beginner rogue with, for example, a horse pet but that's not the case in 1v1.

Tanks vs mages is a stale mate. Nobody dies. This is not fun either

There was always slight imbalance in previous seasons, but this is so far off from balanced that nobody plays PVP anymore. We can't deny it anymore that pvp is dead
    Not dead. Broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    You are right, the problem is that in the past (41, 46 cap mainly) all classes could duel and have balanced fight eachother even between classes. As an old player I would like to have again that conditions, that s what many other players support. Also a revive of FFA would be much appreciated, cause actually its desert map
    ''Revive''? I quit the game so I just wanted to know whether it was ever an active map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Theres always little skills you can utlize and beat Rogues with as a Sorcerer.

The Shadowlurk AA + 3 Skills Method:
    https://youtu.be/7XDqjWVHnG0

https://youtu.be/x3Ab0Qz_tjA

The Shady and Surge Pools Method:
    https://youtu.be/uOpF7yY7iaI
    Theres tons of skills used during those times that helped a lot for imbalance class that we found little ways to beat the other classes during Lv41-Lv63 times.

I'll have to level up my Sorcerer
    character and catch up to Lv71 and try out Rogue vs Mage in Duel in Lv71 areas.
    I can try to help you out but have to get to Level 71 first with a busy schedule!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    Theres always little skills you can utlize and beat Rogues with as a Sorcerer.

The Shadowlurk AA + 3 Skills Method:
    https://youtu.be/7XDqjWVHnG0

https://youtu.be/x3Ab0Qz_tjA

The Shady and Surge Pools Method:
    https://youtu.be/uOpF7yY7iaI
    Theres tons of skills used during those times that helped a lot for imbalance class that we found little ways to beat the other classes during Lv41-Lv63 times.

I'll have to level up my Sorcerer
    character and catch up to Lv71 and try out Rogue vs Mage in Duel in Lv71 areas.
    I can try to help you out but have to get to Level 71 first with a busy schedule!
    The level 63 bracket rogues i saw in ur video have 3k armor. The same rogues today have 7k armor, 80+ crit and 3k damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I can manage with that lol but I'll just need to get my Sorcerer to lv71

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

This is about AL pvp right? Because I enter AL pvp and nobody is ever there so where does anyone draw their conclusions?
    Last edited by Perceval; 06-25-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I think you should level up your mage to 71 and let us know how it goes

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Maybe i wasnt clear. The rogues who have 7k armor, 80+ crit, and 3k damage are level 63. Not need to go to 71 to try finding them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts

If mages are only supposed to duel other mages- why are there pvp apps?
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I see! I'll try to work on it during the weekends to help you out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    For people like me who try incosolably to win against rogues in pvp and put a lot of effort into this game to do so we deserve an official response to end the false hope. Is pvp balanced?
    I'm not interested in topic but I like your name. Nice to see you alive Schrodinger's kitty. Waitttttttt!!!! Alive or dead? It's hard to tell o.O

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

This is a prime example of why you dont put all your eggs in one basket.

What in not getting(and a few here aren't either) is why in a PvE focused game, which is based on the Trinity classes, the support class seems to want to be the DPS class.

If you want kills, and its so easy for a undergeared Rog to get them, why dont you make a Rog? Its only your fault for solely focusing on 1 class.

Whats so hard to understand about what Cinco said? He was very straight-forward, and took responsibility for imbalance.

I suggest not takin PvP so seriously. Honestly, this is a farming game , to take PvP so seriously is only the players fault. You make your own decisions, stop blaming sts because your hopes and dreams didnt work out.

Might as well shut this thread down. All it is now is a complaining thread, there is no feedback on ways to alter the meta..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post

What in not getting(and a few here aren't either) is why in a PvE focused game, which is based on the Trinity classes, the support class seems to want to be the DPS class.

If you want kills, and its so easy for a undergeared Rog to get them, why dont you make a Rog? Its only your fault for solely focusing on 1 class.

Whats so hard to understand about what Cinco said? He was very straight-forward, and took responsibility for imbalance.

I suggest not takin PvP so seriously. Honestly, this is a farming game , to take PvP so seriously is only the players fault. You make your own decisions, stop blaming sts because your hopes and dreams didnt work out.

Might as well shut this thread down. All it is now is a complaining thread, there is no feedback on ways to alter the meta..
    Dude stop crying. whats ur problem?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Everything u said was wrong. It not just a farming game, obviously, or pvp wouldnt exist. keeping up? The way i see it, pvp is the end result of farming. Its a part of the game and to say that it isnt is just a moot point.

@ Hexame.. thanks i'll look for u in there. ill be the mage getting killed by rogues, oh wait thats all mages.
    @ kitx19.. it seems the cats out of the bag on this issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Dude stop crying. whats ur problem?
    Stop crying? Pfffft, head your own advice. You created this thread to cry, without offering anything to the argument..zero, nada. Stop taking PvP on a phone game so seriously. Maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to some pixels.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Stop crying? Pfffft, head your own advice. You created this thread to cry, without offering anything to the argument..zero, nada. Stop taking PvP on a phone game so seriously. Maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to some pixels.
    Ur not making any sense.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Ur not making any sense.
    Ur thread is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: