Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
Class specific weapons have always been a talking point.

On one hand classic pvpers primarily living in USA with a ping below 30, feel it makes the fight more fair.

What they do not consider is other players with ping over 250+ do in fact need sets to be non class specific to try different builds to sustain a longer life and more health and armor in order to survive and compete in pvp.

As a pure farmer myself I prefer the option to choose any type of set to farm with, as a ursan bear class farming with a ranged weapon is more effective than using a sword.

Give players the option to choose what builds and types of sets they prefer. It makes the game more interesting.

Non class specific weapons please.
Good Point , However people who are farming Could use l100 Pure stat weapons With a tinsel (How it is now) And they Are still pretty strong

In PVP we have some pvpers who will use dex sets to make themselves more op , for example dex mages Will be Op against a bird and they can’t do anything to counter it , If items were class specific it will keep it int mage vs dex bird Where more skill is required to win and makes pvp more fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk