Thread: Random list of suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Random list of suggestions

Hello,
    Here are some suggestions for game improvement. Apologies if some of this has already been mentioned or suggested - if so please consider it just as another +1 vote. I am a bit of a sporadic forum user.

1. Ability to add labels/tags to items (I.e "gold loot helm" "luck arti", etc..). Basically just a way for us to identify same items with diff awakes more easily

2. Ability to see history of name changes on a toon; would be helpful for forgetful players like myself that gets easily confused by fl

3. Increase to stash inventory (low priority but feels like it's been a while since this was done and there is a lot more variety of items in game now)

4. Separate inventory for vanities - similar to above with a large variety of items available, would be nice to keep all on my main and not have to use my alts as walk in closets

5. Ability to customize friend list - similar to how spouse is put at top, can favourite friends, or friend that you pm recent get pushed to top

6. Bulletin board for GH - similar to motd but can post multiple messages (I.e rules, guild requirements, event details, etc...). Probably moderated by gm and officers.

7. Ability to lock/turn off awake ability - that moment when you accidentally re-awaken wrong item... <\3

8. A separate visual cue or notice when you get a pm - I'm thinking something like when you get a text and the tiny number appears. Right now it's lumped with the other alerts and can easily get lost.

9. On the map menu a summary of what maps drop what items and from what mobs/boss - thinking this may be helpful for new players and also for events for those that don't always check forums for full details.

10. In trade window - when trading items would be nice to see on same window the awakes of the item in question on the confirmation window. I know you can click the "i" to inspect but wonder if having all on same view would decrease risk of people trying to swap last minute. I feel like screen real estate may be a issue here for this and so my other idea is to give awake types their own symbols (like how buffs have their own symbol) and have that displayed instead so that you can more easily see if item is changed or not.

11. House improvements - a "guestbook" feature to see who has visited your home and maybe also a better way to identify who's home you are in. The label that appears when you first join a house disappears pretty quickly and then no way of finding out after it's gone.

All listed in random order; some may be more valuable and others maybe more just nice to have simple quality of life improvements. Thank you for reading and your consideration

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soyalla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1

Enviado desde mi DRA-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

ty great ideas +1

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

12. Add another option to disable pop up messages of your quest progress (example the 1000 minions quest)
    13. Add new filter between public chat (chat from players but it doesn't include the looting message) and all message
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    12. Add another option to disable pop up messages of your quest progress (example the 1000 minions quest)
    13. Add new filter between public chat (chat from players but it doesn't include the looting message) and all message
    +1
    The stupid thing flashing on my screen 1000 times is so annoying