Thread: Leave a Thank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thumbs up Leave a Thank

I've made a post similar to this years ago and feel that I have a lot more people to be thankful for, and I'm not gonna nerco the post, so I just want to give a quick shoutout to everyone in Warden, thank you for being some of the most genuine people in this game that I've ever met, will always consider you my PL family and there's definitely a lot more memories to be made with all of you. Closely / Jendeukie for always being a real one happy to call you a brother and one of my closest friends. Reunited for being the worst merch out there screw Hunzzz. Sunny / Fybur / Pro / Xenonlite / Tail / Hook / Cold for being genuinely good friends, hard to come by nowadays.

Would also like to re-thank Argothewickd for being a big help back in the day, helping me get on my feet and the legends NBK (Natural Born Killerz) for showing what it was really like to have a family in PL and being the models I wanted to base a guild around, will cherish those memories for a long time to come.

If there's anyone out there you appreciate, give them a thank it's always nice to let those know we acknowledge what they've done for us.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aoeqt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I love threads where appreciation and love is given to others. Our gaming community needs more positive influences and to share the love towards others and paying good deeds forward.

I feel what does keep us playing the game after all these years are the friends we meet from all over the world. The bonds we create the friendships, make the game more enjoyable.

Spread the love Palm.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I thought I had something sweet here.. I guess it's apparent now that it's impossible to please everyone.
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 06-23-2019 at 01:11 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Since everyone here naming the people they love and care about in PL community, I thought I’d sneak myself in this thread by starting with thanking

Burntoutdex,dami,fybur,unsaintlyness,hotbun,graara feca,unnerfed,tail,goldeneilf,imersh,opest,ghost,t rajectory,hitr,theluckout,ayaxl,banishing,duckypow erz,kanital,gallanty,lovefury,zitat,commons, and many more including all of <Trust> , <Internet Badass> , and <Torch>

Many of them I’ve known since I started, some I knew about just last year, but all of them have impacted me on PL one way or another, all of them gave me the best experiences I could get in PL, and for giving me so much food and fun memories and for that I am grateful.

Specially these people. V under

I would to like to thank dami again for preventing me from quitting back in 2014-2015

I would like to thank goldeneilf from helping me start PL again after quitting

I would like to thank hotbun and kanital and fybur for letting me in the their guilds and meeting the people that would shape my PL experience.

I would like to thank fybur and burntoutdex for giving me a community outside PL, and for always being there when I need to talk.
    Last edited by OverPricing; 06-23-2019 at 12:14 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OverPricing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I love this thread, I’m glad I could make your lists <3

To kick this off, for those of you who don’t know, I’m Fybur

Over the years I’ve met some pretty amazing people through Pocket Legends as well as some of my best friends. Thank you to everyone who has helped me through my years of playing, and yes, I do mean everyone (even if we’re enemies now). I’ve always seen PL as a game but its honestly so much more than that, its a perfect format to meet people and interact without the awkwardness of a face-to-face situation. The chat system is honestly flawless, it seems so simple compared to other MMORPGs and I really appreciate that.

Now for the list (in no particular order), I’d like to thank —> Attackin, Chaotikz, Choopeeka, Commons, Connective, Craiglee, Crimsonelf, Deformity, Dimepiece, Dolloway, Felicianm, Ghost, Graarafeca, Hawkbbyjr, Hook, Idocarekid, Iiroseii, Itsburningdex, Jocelynflores, Kawaiikoala, Koearn, Location, Mices, Newworldluffy, Palm, Partiality, Plpr, Pstwantcandy, Recover, Shaftin, Splaax, Sunflwershine, Swallowmyload, Wandofjustice, and Zaprodanej, whether we still talk or not, I want you to know that you have had a bigger impact on my PL experience than any others. Whether it was competing with me in PvP or just simply being awesome friends to me, I am honestly so grateful for all of you, you have all become such good friends to me and I appreciate that more than you know. I love you guys.

Huge shoutout to Paradigm also, I had so much fun kicking butt with you guys at 35, I’d even go as far as to say we were the best guild to EVER grace the game. I am looking forward to what 110 brings with Restoration by my side, this should be fun.

Also even if you aren’t listed, I still love you <3
    Last edited by Waydog; 06-23-2019 at 12:05 AM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waydog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    Somewhat self-conscious about what I just wrote, but it's fine I guess. Thanks for this thread, Palm, it was enjoyable reminiscing on this whilst writing..

I didn't get the chance to say half as much as this to most people below before they went inactive, unfortunately.

I could list a lot more things, but I'll stop at what's below.

This game has for the most part, fostered the most caring community I've ever come across. You guys are the best, really.

First of all, who could forget the devs and mods? StS, you should be proud of what you accomplished with this game.. Multi-Award Winning MMO; The first multi-platform MMO etc etc. Though, perhaps more importantly: connected millions of people together in one of the most caring and tight-knit communities of any game I've ever come across. That truly is an achievement you should be proud of, it is phenomenal, really.

Of course, this game wouldn't be what it is without the players, so without further ado:

Thanks to my dear friends in <Zone>, <Right Above You>, <Bounty>, <Unknown Terrorists>, <Rated M>, <Unity>, <Amity>, <Paradigm>, <Artplay>, <Restoration>, & <Fairy Tales> for being my second-family as well as a group of undisputably the best PvPers in this game. It's been a pleasure playing with you all over the years. You all made this game a truly unforgettable experience, as well as being some of the best friends I could ever ask for.

To Connective, Tony, Fear, Walie, Laar, Micah, Dolloway, Rose, Moth, Hawkbbyjr, Tourney, Sue, Darthing, Scary, Rescind, Plqx, and <Paradigm>: thanks for being there for me in some of the hardest times in my life thus far - I might not have said it at the time(s), but you all truly helped me through some pretty dark periods in my life; I'll forever be thankful.

Thanks to Rose, Ruby, and The Happiness for consistently being the kindest and sweetest people I've ever met - they're proof that there's still good people out there.

To WhoIsThis, Trenton, Doc, Dudetus, Sue, Moth, Humiiii, Winp, Scary, Darth, Rescind, The Happiness, The Sadness, Dolloway, Ghost, Kingfu, Sheugokin, Chris, Gaunab, Xyz, Cheen, Cavoc, Noodle, Dillon, Sheriff, Elyseon, EFM, Junglegold, Micah, Plqx, Matutd, and Gladiator: Thanks for making the forums what they were back then. You guys are truly some of the funniest and most passionate people I've ever met.. It was a lot of fun sharing jokes and reading all the threads that got made back then...

This community means the world to me, it really is the greatest bunch of people.

Sorry this got kinda mushy, but it is what it is
    What a coincidence that I decided to come on the forums today of all days since I last logged in like 2 years ago

I’d like to issue my first thanks to you for even remembering that I exist. I’m going to attempt to get my account back and start playing again but I’m not sure how likely it is that I will.
    Last edited by Matutd; 06-22-2019 at 12:49 PM.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    What a coincidence that I decided to come on the forums today of all days since I last logged in like 2 years ago

I’d like to issue my first thanks to you for even remembering that I exist. I’m going to attempt to get my account back and start playing again but I’m not sure how likely it is that I will.
    lol the universe works in mysterious ways.. what're the odds @.@

Goodluck getting everything back! It's good to hear from you, I hope you're well :]

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I always have a tough time remembering all those who have made my PL journey a special one. I am just very grateful for this entire community -- I will ride the PL train with you guys for as long as it goes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

I realize I can’t conceive of all the various categories of players/forumers that I remember that deserve some (extra?) recognition. To compile a list would take time, I’d hate the idea of forgetting someone!
    I think too much,
    Cheers
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aoeqt View Post
    I've made a post similar to this years ago and feel that I have a lot more people to be thankful for, and I'm not gonna nerco the post, so I just want to give a quick shoutout to everyone in Warden, thank you for being some of the most genuine people in this game that I've ever met, will always consider you my PL family and there's definitely a lot more memories to be made with all of you. Closely / Jendeukie for always being a real one happy to call you a brother and one of my closest friends. Reunited for being the worst merch out there screw Hunzzz. Sunny / Fybur / Pro / Xenonlite / Tail / Hook / Cold for being genuinely good friends, hard to come by nowadays.

Would also like to re-thank Argothewickd for being a big help back in the day, helping me get on my feet and the legends NBK (Natural Born Killerz) for showing what it was really like to have a family in PL and being the models I wanted to base a guild around, will cherish those memories for a long time to come.

If there's anyone out there you appreciate, give them a thank it's always nice to let those know we acknowledge what they've done for us.
    Thank you too! You are definitely one of the best people I met in this game and I enjoyed it so much more with your company. Cheers to more in the near 110 cap brother <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This thread is not getting the attention it deserves, post your thank yous people!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Waydog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I would like to thank myself for being an inspiration to all duck kind!

All jokes aside I actually want to thank all the cool friends I’ve met on this game been a whole lot of fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thank you. Tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk