Thread: A letter to the Spacetime Studio developers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation A letter to the Spacetime Studio developers

thanks for the content!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 10-17-2020 at 05:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Finger crossed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How was Somberholt good? (Not saying it wasn't, I just wasn't active during Somber expansion)
    F I E R Y

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiery For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I agree with every single point baddy, hope this expansion will bring entertaining quest line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    How was Somberholt good? (Not saying it wasn't, I just wasn't active during Somber expansion)
    Somberholt expansion review:

-Somberholt lockeds came in a variety, ranging from small, large and massive. it had good pet eggs, arcane crafting material for arcane armor, (that is obtained from looting a mythic armor from mausoleum). It also introduced heroic pets, which was a dope addition for the lockeds. It also had set gear accessories for a powerful set to farm the juicy mausoleum/graveyard dungeons).

-Somberholt expansion balanced PvP like never before, everyone had a chance to compete; Bringing in many new challengers. Damage was reduced for more armor, which really made it interesting & diverse.

-PvE was FILLED with valuable rewards and it felt like we were not wasting our time; We actually earned something while grinding. And the team work that was required in the mausoleum/graveyard dungeons was astounding. Mages took care of debuff enemies. Warriors took care of powerful aggro. Rogues took care of the big hunky enemies.

-Legendary weapons once again obtained good proc's & Crafting gears was worth the time.

-Pets were made useful in the dungeons; Like for example: Stampy, he would disable ressurected ferrix' shadow pools. Giving teammates a break from constant DoT damage.

-Leveling progression was worth the time, as you'd earn XP & loot valuble crafting materials, strong legendary gear and currency. It didn't take so much amounts of XP to level up too.

-The Somberholt tokens, for the chancel of light vendors had and to this day still has a lot of usage. It's so worth it as the vendor gears were strong & rewarding gold filled chests, coffers, former valuable juicy crafting materials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here's the reviews of the swamp temple & Nightmare expansions:

-Swamp vendor had and still has nothing of value, no crafting materials, not even chests in the vendor. (Chests don't even drop from bosses..........PS: I am not talking about lockeds.) And the required amount of tokens for the gears...just too much; Do not want. Not worth the trouble to spend days upon days, leveling up spirit gear with mediocre stats & proc

-Nothing of value in the normal swamp map. You're forced to directly loot Arcane & Set gear from the elite festerfang maps.....there is no middle loot, like for example "Mythic/Legendary" to satisfy the time we've spent grinding......

-Nightmare vendor & maps....had almost nothing in them at all, no value for every player, no effort to be put into those. They are just a gold sink and not worth the time unfortunately. (Remove almost all the nightmare maps, leave 1 nightmare map for all the achievements. Better save space inside AL. Trust me. Nightmare content is just dead weight.)

-The only good things of swamp & nightmare expansions are: Lv66/71 Arcane weapons, Lv66/71 arcane accessories, Lv71 arcane set. lv71 set gear. (Notice there isn't even spirit, mythic, legendary gear? see? We are forced to loot high tier loot....)

-Nightmare currency was scraped. I'm not even joking.

-Festerfang tokens barely....barely have any use. It exists just for underwhelming gear & mediocre buffs

-Festerfang red coin tokens have decent use, but for items you can already loot. And after you've bought like...all of the unstashable/untradeable token gears. (Mireguard helm, armor + Arcane ring/Amulet). That's about it. The tokens have no use anymore. And they're capped to 12 coins.

-Nightmare locked was decent, it had strong arcane weapons & accessories.

-Festerfang locked is so underwhelming and barely has any value in the market too. It lacks gear with worthy stats & most set proc's barely have anything useful. Not many good eggs too. The lockeds also didn't come in a variety to maintain its value. It was small & bland. Unfortunately.

This is my review on the Arcane Legends, Somberholt, nightmare and Festerfang swamp expansions. This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-22-2019 at 05:49 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I would like to say that I actually came to arcane legends because I was unable to get the full version of WoW at the time, and for the most part was super satisfied with the results. When I started back in late 2013, it was fire and each event had something new to offer (whether it be a new event or a cool rendition with fresh vendors for playing). Each expansion gave 5 new maps with new bosses and original mobs, gears, and storylines. The word recolor was unheard of for vanities, gears, and pets.

Now is no longer that case. We get 2-3 maps per expansion at best and events are the exact same thing with recoloring on everything. I just want to put this out there. I'm not against recolors. But when it goes on for 4 years straight, that's when things no longer become entertaining and they are repetitive for me.

HOWEVER, I'm glad to see that the developers are making strides forward on giving us new events as well as new vanities for this year. So thank you for that.

P.S. Was gonna say something about pvp but don't want to cause drama

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Finger crossed
    Yes. 100%

/11char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Dev's, don't let us down.[/I]
    No pressure

Edit: I used to play wow but it’s sucks lol
    Paying monthly to play is bs
    #blizzard devs can be hungry idc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This post is great. It completely applies to me. As an old WOW player I havent played for years and due to factors like ease of use and convenience. I have just played legends since around the beginning.

I enjoy the game and feel you guys do a good job fixing and updating. Making it fun for both old and new players. I look forward to expansions and events.

Unlike many others i think you do a good job of mixing recolors with new content.

Keep up the good work!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Desoulad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

lul they here until Classic is out of beta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    No pressure

Edit: I used to play wow but it’s sucks lol
    Paying monthly to play is bs
    #blizzard devs can be hungry idc
    Lol, WoW is for people who can afford pay to play, it is not for pay to win players.
    I started playing it in 2006 and quit playing in Legion, came back in BFA and played for months, keep going back whenever I can.

Blizard devs are not hungry for money, if you would have played the game pass level 20 xD then you would have known that you can buy the monthly subscription token for in-game gold too. So if you are a regular player you can farm gold in-game and play for free every month.

But I guess you were just standing in Dalaran instead of playing xD

#ForTheHorde

@Thread: the main reason I play AL is because I dont get time to play on pc and console anymore. I would say there are much better mmo on phone in terms of story and concept and gameplay but most of them have VIP/Energy system, so AL wins by a slight because of that.