Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Esg Bug Or Temporary?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Esg Bug Or Temporary?

Why can't we run mid? Or just clear 2 mobs and boss as usual? Somehow it changed with no explaination and as a result of this less players in random, less want to party and times of runs becoming longer. Gl already nerfed there so im running twice ad hard to get less than i would if i was running mid? I'm lucky to have some goof friends who can run map easily. Seeing new players at 71 struggle to get the boss up cause they don't know what to do and now the vets, the actual og gl farmers won't even run cause its nearly a waste of time in their opinion, i don't see y change a map that was never broken?. What's the point of having a map a few years old and max cap players struggle in it?
    That one guy❗😂😎🤗🤑😊🐉🐉

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    Why can't we run mid? Or just clear 2 mobs and boss as usual? Somehow it changed with no explaination and as a result of this less players in random, less want to party and times of runs becoming longer. Gl already nerfed there so im running twice ad hard to get less than i would if i was running mid? I'm lucky to have some goof friends who can run map easily. Seeing new players at 71 struggle to get the boss up cause they don't know what to do and now the vets, the actual og gl farmers won't even run cause its nearly a waste of time in their opinion, i don't see y change a map that was never broken?. What's the point of having a map a few years old and max cap players struggle in it?
    Already like that lol, nerf

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Maybe by this way,reduce our gold by esg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

It was an apparent bug fix regarding worms counting for too many kills, so now need to kill more mobs than when the bug was in place in order to spawn the boss.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...derhul-(worms)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    It was an apparent bug fix regarding worms counting for too many kills, so now need to kill more mobs than when the bug was in place in order to spawn the boss.

I've been running esg since 61 cap and this has never been a problem. My name alone is esg xD that's my map basically. I accept everyone's friend request and I've had over 300+ friends just from esg running. Getting 5-6 party invites spam at me and 10-15 "esg?" Messages and im there confused xD. Fell to 140 after most went inactive and i never knew y. Guess the link shows y, out of 140+ i have 7 people max online. Funny how one small change drastically affects the level of gameplay among new and old players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

The problem is why many endgame players were farming a map from 3 expansions ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    The problem is why many endgame players were farming a map from 3 expansions ago
    Maus is lovely, i do love maus. Such fun there with friends but the map also from 2 caps ago and mostly empty unless it ap player's or casual farmers. Plus deep marsh is never open these days so esg was the only option as its hard for new players to open m5-6 and actually get gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post

As he said, the biggest party pooper in the forums “slaaaaayyyyeeeerrrr” decided to expose this “bug” that has existed since 61 cap, and in turn they nerfed esg by fixing that “bug”
    So now esg takes forever to run, which is just great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    As he said, the biggest party pooper in the forums “slaaaaayyyyeeeerrrr” decided to expose this “bug” that has existed since 61 cap, and in turn they nerfed esg by fixing that “bug”
    So now esg takes forever to run, which is just great
    This bug was an innocent as the guild and house bug to get outside. It hurts nobody, fixing it is now hurting thew newer or undergeared players. How is everyone to solo a mob? The decent 71 can but come on, look how one small fix is pushing players away cause there's only 2-3 other ways to get gold and none of those are targed at new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post

Iam glade u asked mr Skype aka slaaaaayyyyeeeerrrr diceded it s a "bug", so he posted that here, knowing that will lead into less people running esg. Basicly the only thing he acheved, as was said before, is that new players/players without good gear are struggeling. There are new pulls that works prefectly, i have even tryed running esg in party and it is a very little different...before nerf in avarage pt: 55-58 seconds and now: 58-65 seconds, so basicly u just need to play with better players. Oh btw mr slaaaaayyyyeeeerrrr got recently banned here on forum for toxicity.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

There was a bug in several places (ESG included) where a mob death was being multiplied by the number of players present for spawning purposes. It's been fixed. Now you need to kill the same number of mobs whether you're in a full group or solo. It was not intended that you'd have to kill 1/4 as many things just for being in a group. Presumably it's still faster for 4 people to kill them than 1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

@Thread, sure that player (slayer) might be toxic and he got banned for that reason, but he contributed a lot on bug/technical issues section, more than any of you who are shaming and cursing him for exposing a bug. This just shows how selfish you are and how little you care about the well being of the game. Sigh.. people like you are the reason we still have exploits and bugs in a 6year old game.

Any bug/technical issue/exploit should be exposed irrespective of its nature, good or bad, let devs decide if they are worth fixing or are harmless.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny McCormick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    @Thread, sure that player (slayer) might be toxic and he got banned for that reason, but he contributed a lot on bug/technical issues section, more than any of you who are shaming and cursing him for exposing a bug. This just shows how selfish you are and how little you care about the well being of the game. Sigh.. people like you are the reason we still have exploits and bugs in a 6year old game.

Any bug/technical issue/exploit should be exposed irrespective of its nature, good or bad, let devs decide if they are worth fixing or are harmless.
    Pretty selfish to think becuase someone brings to light bugs on the forum, that they can act however they like. There are rules regardless on how helpful you are/how much you spend on a game.

In your eyes, i should be able to be toxic as heck if i contribute bug issues to the forums? Just think if everyone acted as said player, seems like fun..

You do understand that bugs and exploits are in 99% of any games, regardless of the size of the company.

That being said, ty for the fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Pretty selfish to think becuase someone brings to light bugs on the forum, that they can act however they like. There are rules regardless on how helpful you are/how much you spend on a game.
    lol you should read my post again, I am no where promoting his behavior. But then people aren't commenting on him for his behavior but because he exposed the bug, two different things - so shame on them.
    In your eyes, i should be able to be toxic as heck if i contribute bug issues to the forums? Just think if everyone acted as said player, seems like fun..
    In my eyes you should feel free to be yourself and act as you wish - that is your freedom of expression, in the end people get banned if they cross the line.
    You do understand that bugs and exploits are in 99% of any games, regardless of the size of the company.
    Right, but the difference is that big studios have testers that feed information to developers to fix the issues/bugs, 2 different group of production unit. Small companies on the other hand relies on end user feedback. So if players dont report it the chances of the issue getting highlighted and getting fixed is very less. Get it?