Thread: Help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Help me

Help i don't know what to spend on with my 12m golds. Im rog (lvl 66) with 4.77k dps, using taint set with dag as my main gear, wearing banished set belt lvl 55, wearing lunar ring lvl 65 , wearing shimmering pendant lvl 60 & wearing rare aa lvl 2 cabalist. My pet is maridos with accalia HB. Currently i dont have any cute vanity to wear on, but i think spending gold on vanity it just waste. Im thinking to buy ss,normal nekro&aa lizzy/frost/spooky. But as goblin event coming, im waiting for ss price dropped, since ss dropping from goblin crate right? As For nekro, i dont know if i should buy more arcane pet, when i already have one. Im thinking to buy nekro because maridos ugly, i bought it because its so cheap. As For aa i don't know if i should buy those overpriced stuff, i only need the dex to increase my dps.

What do you guys think should i spend with my gold? Should i just keep it and lvling till lvl 71, & saving for buying better gears?

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chillax; 06-24-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Reach the lvl cap first, before you buy anything else. Enjoy maridos ugly look. You COULD find a pet with better happy bonus(HB) to slot in maridos's happy bonus. Heroic bejan gives nice HB. *** BUT two new pets will be released with goblin expansion. I would wait to spend gold on a new pet and gears. Also next expansion is not to far away***

Best wishes!
    Avaree
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Reach the lvl cap first, before you buy anything else. Enjoy maridos ugly look. You COULD find a pet with better happy bonus(HB) to slot in maridos's happy bonus. Heroic bejan gives nice HB. *** BUT two new pets will be released with goblin expansion. I would wait to spend gold on a new pet and gears. Also next expansion is not to far away***

Best wishes!
    Avaree
    Find me this Heroic Bejan, i want 2 of them! Anyways, good advice, leveling should be the OPs main focus still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Definitely finish leveling first. Your gears are more than fine right now while you are leveling.

Try to gear during events, since new gears and pets are at their cheapest during and maybe a little time after an event. So level up as much as you can before the next event. You can also level during the event.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I just realized, it shouldve maridos with accalia HB not aa lol

Last edited by Chillax; 06-24-2019 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Definitely finish leveling first. Your gears are more than fine right now while you are leveling.

Try to gear during events, since new gears and pets are at their cheapest during and maybe a little time after an event. So level up as much as you can before the next event. You can also level during the event.
    Thank you for the suggestion, my friends always compared my dps with their dps, saying for lvl 66 rog my dps shouldve reach 5k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post

Best wishes!
    Avaree
    Ill do focus on lvling for now, thank you for the suggestion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillax For This Useful Post: