Results 1 to 6 of 6

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Auth Servers Routine Maintenance

  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev TzatOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    229
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,016
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

    Default Auth Servers Routine Maintenance

    At 7am Central Time the auth servers will be down for routine maintenance. Downtime is expected to last about 1 hour.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    At 7am Central Time the auth servers will be down for routine maintenance. Downtime is expected to last about 1 hour.
    Umm did this already happened or not yet.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Blogger darkknightii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Umm did this already happened or not yet.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    Other one was database

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkknightii View Post
    Other one was database

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I know but did this one happened or not..i was sleepin probably

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Blogger darkknightii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    I know but did this one happened or not..i was sleepin probably

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    Ye it was pretty early. Someone posted it in one of my group chats.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkknightii View Post
    Ye it was pretty early. Someone posted it in one of my group chats.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Oh okay thanks lol.. Seems like cap is near

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Auth Servers Routine Maintenance
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2019, 08:10 AM
  2. 2018-04-17 Routine Maintenance
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2018, 06:46 PM
  3. Trouble logging in? Server saying it is on Maintenance? Nov. 27th Auth Issue
    By Samhayne in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 10:55 AM
  4. Servers Down For Maintenance?
    By Sixdeaftaxis in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 07:07 PM
  5. Servers down for maintenance?
    By Fastcast in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 08:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •