Ive noticed that in the "Locked Goblin Treasure create" that the old mythics are in there as a lootable item as well as maul and kershal, samael and singe egg
Can these old items, except maul and kershal and bb (to preserve their vanity version rarity and price) be added to future locks? I mean sts did make the new aps for arcane pets, if old arcanes arent around much how will we get this aps. Most players who have the arcane pets r those who had from long before they went extinct, even if there are some left in game, their price are ridiculous. Since there are new players and old players who came back that doesnt have the old mythic sets cuz they never got to do it (like me, since i remade an account), it would be nice to see those old mythics in auc again so we can get the aps. If u dont want to put it in locks then make a 2x drop chance for them in elite golden pirate chest aye?

if some ppl dont like this suggestion then maybe another suggestion can be given? to rotate the old mythics where everyone can benefit.

I accept all negative and positive feedback, its vital. thanks all hope u have a good day!