Thread: Sts Please bring back...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Sts Please bring back...

So i was thinking what if you make it so we can loot ice scale, epidemic, ancient druid Necropolis, and tarlok Devour, deprave blades,Eloia,lurid items from the old days there pretty balanced nice and that way theres alot more gear out there so its easyier to find and more people can pvp because most of the gears are gone in old accs out of use

2 think you could update the stats Or make a herioc/Arcanite version on all of the old arcane pets and follow the stats but make them higher like Example maridose is high hp crit so make it based off Its original stats that way those old awesome pets can be useful to us

3 Bringing back Gems reinforced grand elondrian cursed skull Para and Eye gems would be awesome making it alot more fun
    for pvp having more joiners cause of being able to find more items with para and eye etc

If you consider any of these things i would love it i dont want to see this game get shut down Its an awesome game and i wish it was advertised more for new players and had a guide for how to use auction and differnt chats and anything else new players may struggle with I love this game its been my favourite game since 2013 and still is to this day!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brokenbridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh and 1 more thing instead of removing armor awakes you could just make the arnor stat 25% Less affective if thats possible so 2k armor would really be like 1.5k or like 40% Less affective atleast for low Lvs maybe lv 30 And below

Also obviously all the old mage and warrior weps i forgot to say should come back too

Ans maybe you could upgrade the procs On eloia Galen jords staff and other items that deal dmg to ignore armor making the proc really good and making pvp little harder and more fun please take these into consideration

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk