Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is it really goblin event..!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Is it really goblin event..!?

I mean the event is kinda fun thanks to the devs tysm for the updates and improvement that the devs have brought in this game but there are some things that lay still back like this is gob event and without an ss gob event is like house without a roof.i am not asking the devs to give free ss to people or give stuffs for free(devs have done a lot lately)but I'm asking to at least drop the prices of the ss so that ppl can buy.for eg most of the ss per piece in auction are like 2.3 or 2.8 nox or tox without any awaken that is like kinda stupid coz before gob event ppl sell ss nox or tox the same price with full awake.
    I know this is not a big issue for the big rich guys out there but this is an issue for people like us I have waited like 4 to 5 months for this gob event thinking that the prices would drop and I can afford to buy one but I guess I'll never get ss this time lol
    I think not only in the cases of ss or any op stuffs but everything in Al is now so massively unaffordable.the day is not too far that the players in Al have to pay a heafty price for a normal pink item or a normal low level arcane or any other items.and which results in many players leaving the game.none of the high level or high rich players point this out only a few point this issue out.all are busy how to Nerf this Nerf that bring this vanity like in that color none really cares coz they have no idea if this same continues even they have to suffer the tremendous loss.pets,sets, weapons used to be cheap before or affordable but now everything is different now the prices are a joke like seriously a joke but it's ok I'm not trying to rant or slam anyone I'm just stating my opinion coz that's all I can do.
    And please don't say that this is because of that pirate booty event and if at all the reason is booty event then increase the price of cs tax I guess 4× or 300× (jk)times so ppl won't hoard and if they hoard then they I'll eventually end up losing their gold lol.any ways gl to all players nd comment on your opinions below.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Sts dos not control the market the players do.are they overpriced yes but nothing sts can do about it sorry.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    Sts dos not control the market the players do.are they overpriced yes but nothing sts can do about it sorry.
    Actually they can but somewhat indirectly like increasing chances of getting ss in locks.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

You can buy decent gear for a fairly low cost, Speed sets are an utility item, you do not HAVE TO HAVE one to progress in the game whatsoever, so there is no reason for StS to take the CS prices into their own hands, and i bet, if you wouldve done something productive in those 5 months like getting rich during easter or booty, you wouldve had no problem buying a SS.
    Long story short, stop nagging just because you cant afford something thats not necessary at all.

Sincerely,

Spooked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    You can buy decent gear for a fairly low cost, Speed sets are an utility item, you do not HAVE TO HAVE one to progress in the game whatsoever, so there is no reason for StS to take the CS prices into their own hands, and i bet, if you wouldve done something productive in those 5 months like getting rich during easter or booty, you wouldve had no problem buying a SS.
    Long story short, stop nagging just because you cant afford something thats not necessary at all.

Sincerely,

Spooked
    Himm I'm sorry I ain't nagging or for example CAN U CATCH UP WITH EVENT RUNNERS WITHOUT AN SS.?
    long story short stop trying to pull ppl down coz u may be some big time hoarder that made millions but not all people are like that and plus I already got an ss.this isn't Abt me I'm speaking in general.

Sincerely
    GOLDSHRIMP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Himm I'm sorry I ain't nagging or for example CAN U CATCH UP WITH EVENT RUNNERS WITHOUT AN SS.?
    long story short stop trying to pull ppl down coz u may be some big time hoarder that made millions but not all people are like that and plus I already got an ss.this isn't Abt me I'm speaking in general.

Sincerely
    GOLDSHRIMP

I play this game since around 3.5 years now, and you know what? it took me 2 years before i finally could afford my 1st speed set, i have manage to progress the way it suppose and finally bought one, where is the fun if you can afford everything in game the 1st week of playing?? and you think that it would be respectuous to the player who have grind like crazy to get one? please stop asking to have everything free and easy or else the game will become so boring that there will be no point to play, thank you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I play this game since around 3.5 years now, and you know what? it took me 2 years before i finally could afford my 1st speed set, i have manage to progress the way it suppose and finally bought one, where is the fun if you can afford everything in game the 1st week of playing?? and you think that it would be respectuous to the player who have grind like crazy to get one? please stop asking to have everything free and easy or else the game will become so boring that there will be no point to play, thank you
    Bro understand what I am saying I am not asking to get everything for free or for less but I'm asking at least make the prices kinda reasonable.im just a new player almost 5 months and this is my 4th time buying a speed set I'm not a hoarder nor a merch I'm a pure ESG farmer I also just like others I had to work or grind like crazy I know this may sound somewhat stupid but this is goblin event and ss are supposed to be cheap not expensive.
    That's what I'm trying to say.im not asking this is like egg prices hike during eggxavier.
    I am just asking why the prices are still high that's all.
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

lol...its not only about pirate bounty event...arlorian egg hunt,low lvl can loot plat egg..n sold it 300 to 500k each..,arcanite field that even my alt lvl 64 looted arc belt..n my main looted arc arti...n some even loot many arc arti n belt..then marvelous event,for plat plyer,the chnces to loot ebon weap from locked marvel chest is high..(ebon drop from 30m/70m to the lowest now 7m+/20m+..also there is swamp temple event,eventhough it for high lvl plyer..but can loot hero samael,mire ring n belt...so all this make even low lvl n poor plyer rich if they loot the decent item as mention above...n rich plyer will spent their tons of gold to get the op gear n egg..this all cause demand n availability of the item to chnge so much...also,the stack stash made rich plyer buy n keep many op gear...all this is the fctor...well its a fair play as the richies bcome rich by spend time n real money on sts...let me know if u know someone started play at lvl 1 with tons of gold,arc pet,op gear...

#what can u or new or returning player do is

1.try to grind token in this event n buy the heroic nighshade/venim/wrathjaw/ironbite...
    2.go for plat tier,u will get total of 3 unlock goblin cartel(my guildmate got pernicious ring from that),1 hero venim,50 crate key bag(can sell for 1m++),1 jewel bag(can loot even precise jewel)...

3.farm the event goblin cartel chest(now in auc 30k to 50k),vanity from the mother(sinister,gleaming chest vanity) n can sell altar recipe,binding stone/elix...

so,u can get ss or even op egg if u work for it instead of complaining here...

Gudluck..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    lol...its not only about pirate bounty event...arlorian egg hunt,low lvl can loot plat egg..n sold it 300 to 500k each..,arcanite field that even my alt lvl 64 looted arc belt..n my main looted arc arti...n some even loot many arc arti n belt..then marvelous event,for plat plyer,the chnces to loot ebon weap from locked marvel chest is high..(ebon drop from 30m/70m to the lowest now 7m+/20m+..also there is swamp temple event,eventhough it for high lvl plyer..but can loot hero samael,mire ring n belt...so all this make even low lvl n poor plyer rich if they loot the decent item as mention above...n rich plyer will spent their tons of gold to get the op gear n egg..this all cause demand n availability of the item to chnge so much...also,the stack stash made rich plyer buy n keep many op gear...all this is the fctor...well its a fair play as the richies bcome rich by spend time n real money on sts...let me know if u know someone started play at lvl 1 with tons of gold,arc pet,op gear...

#what can u or new or returning player do is

1.try to grind token in this event n buy the heroic nighshade/venim/wrathjaw/ironbite...
    2.go for plat tier,u will get total of 3 unlock goblin cartel(my guildmate got pernicious ring from that),1 hero venim,50 crate key bag(can sell for 1m++),1 jewel bag(can loot even precise jewel)...

3.farm the event goblin cartel chest(now in auc 30k to 50k),vanity from the mother(sinister,gleaming chest vanity) n can sell altar recipe,binding stone/elix...

so,u can get ss or even op egg if u work for it instead of complaining here...

Gudluck..
    Now this is what I call a perfect answer
    Ty man
    Instead of stating this as a drama he gave an answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

sure bro...gudluck n njoy the game..although ss price still not drop,u can get atleast bad awake nox or even tox set if follow my tips above...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    sure bro...gudluck n njoy the game..although ss price still not drop,u can get atleast bad awake nox or even tox set if follow my tips above...
    Tnx man at least ur different

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Just buy cheap legendary gear with 10% ms awakens and cottonkill hb until you can afford a ss

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Lots of not-nice things being said in here. Going to close it up. Please keep it friendly, guys.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: