Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is it really goblin event..!?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Is it really goblin event..!?

I mean the event is kinda fun thanks to the devs tysm for the updates and improvement that the devs have brought in this game but there are some things that lay still back like this is gob event and without an ss gob event is like house without a roof.i am not asking the devs to give free ss to people or give stuffs for free(devs have done a lot lately)but I'm asking to at least drop the prices of the ss so that ppl can buy.for eg most of the ss per piece in auction are like 2.3 or 2.8 nox or tox without any awaken that is like kinda stupid coz before gob event ppl sell ss nox or tox the same price with full awake.
    I know this is not a big issue for the big rich guys out there but this is an issue for people like us I have waited like 4 to 5 months for this gob event thinking that the prices would drop and I can afford to buy one but I guess I'll never get ss this time lol
    I think not only in the cases of ss or any op stuffs but everything in Al is now so massively unaffordable.the day is not too far that the players in Al have to pay a heafty price for a normal pink item or a normal low level arcane or any other items.and which results in many players leaving the game.none of the high level or high rich players point this out only a few point this issue out.all are busy how to Nerf this Nerf that bring this vanity like in that color none really cares coz they have no idea if this same continues even they have to suffer the tremendous loss.pets,sets, weapons used to be cheap before or affordable but now everything is different now the prices are a joke like seriously a joke but it's ok I'm not trying to rant or slam anyone I'm just stating my opinion coz that's all I can do.
    And please don't say that this is because of that pirate booty event and if at all the reason is booty event then increase the price of cs tax I guess 4× or 300× (jk)times so ppl won't hoard and if they hoard then they I'll eventually end up losing their gold lol.any ways gl to all players nd comment on your opinions below.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post: