Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Scammed by tapjoy + request to replace them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Scammed by tapjoy + request to replace them

***If any SPACE TIME STUDIOS WORKER / DEVELOPER reads this, please comment in this thread it will make me aware they have received my request.

Dear spacetime studios,

I hope you are all aware of tapjoy being a scam
    Before i continue on my request i would like to explain how i am scammed by tapjoy.

So this is how it all started:

I was simply looking for offers since it is double platinum weekend so i found 2 juicy offers that loot together 600+ offers for just starting the free trial with my creditcard. so i've done that successfully and went back to the game to check the offer status and then it appeared that both offers i've done failed. i sent a request with screenshot of evidence to tapjoy to look in to it but then they sent me this automated email:

Hello,

Our Risk Management systems have detected that there was a problem issuing you your reward for the “Meld je aan voor je gratis proefperiode van 1 uur in Netherlands ClassPass ” offer in Arcane Legends MMO-Action RPG .

This could be due to activity on your account that is in violation of our Terms of Service, which can include the following:

- Changing your Device Identifier multiple times.
    - The use of VPN, Proxies and/or any service that could alter information provided by your mobile
    device. This can include ad trackers or even your workplace VPN service.

We are working to review your case and respond with a determination as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

For more information about our Terms of Service please visit: https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/

Regards,
    Tapjoy Reward Help

First i made sure i have done everything the offer said then i went back to the email and readed the following sentence: -changing your device identifiers multiple times. Thats where i finally found out whats the problem because it was true i did change my device my id and google id a few times but not to cheat tapjoy offers. I am currently looking for the perfect daily driver rom for my phone so my device is being reset a lot. I changed my google id aswell because i get the same ad everytime and everywhere so i thought maybe resetting the id could help but it didn't.

But tapjoy was supposed to look in to this and find out i never did this offer before instead they just ignored me and now i have 600 plats missing. But seriously space time studio's tapjoy is having a 1 star review at basically every rating website such as these ones:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/tapjoy.com

https://www.businessofapps.com/ads/tapjoy/ (scroll down a bit for the reviews in this site)

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-franci...589/complaints

This site has 1000+ complaints about tapjoy over 3 years and i have the same experience so what has tapjoy done? NOTHING! and space time studios is aware of this but they still decide to keep this scam company they are trying to stay out of this and the message " these are third party offers.
    space time cannot help if you are not completing an offer.

You must contact the offer provider if you have any issues" makes it obvious.

Obviously this doesn't work and sts is making money out of this aswell, everytime tapjoy is scamming someone they make money which means they do have something to do with it.

In the next expansion we would like to see tapjoy gone and replaced with a new company with a better rate.

And 600 platinum is actually pretty much so i am not just letting this go i hope space time studios can still reward me i can send screenshots in private.

This is more than enough to make spacetime studios remove tapjoy since it doesn't even work.

Comment if you agree we need a lot of supporters for this one, also make sure to share it.

I hope space time studios will receieve my message and will understand what i want.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Any problems with offer providers are between you and them. We would much prefer you just buy platinum directly. They're primarily offered as a means for those unable or unwilling to purchase platinum to acquire it.