Thread: Low Level PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Low Level PVP

Low level pvp still has potential & recently has been seen to have grown in the lower brackets (10-14)

Yes. Gears are rare/expensive
    I believe sts can really help it’s “Twink Pvp” zone by releasing new/old gears that can be used for pvp.

People don’t want to start a twink because they can’t even decide what bracket is active.

PVP IS A HUGE DEAL IN ARCANE LEGENDS.
    Sts needs to do something to really get their old/new players to start getting into pvp.

Let’s be honest 2014-2015 was the best time to pvp.
    Who doesn’t miss those super long clashes that your phone would literally burn!

AL NEEDS AN UPDATE & IT NEEDS IT ASAP.

Feel free to leave comments, I really hope in the future Pvp will be what it once was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxaquaxx View Post
    Low level pvp still has potential & recently has been seen to have grown in the lower brackets (10-14)

Yes. Gears are rare/expensive
    I believe sts can really help it’s “Twink Pvp” zone by releasing new/old gears that can be used for pvp.

People don’t want to start a twink because they can’t even decide what bracket is active.

PVP IS A HUGE DEAL IN ARCANE LEGENDS.
    Sts needs to do something to really get their old/new players to start getting into pvp.

Let’s be honest 2014-2015 was the best time to pvp.
    Who doesn’t miss those super long clashes that your phone would literally burn!

AL NEEDS AN UPDATE & IT NEEDS IT ASAP.

Feel free to leave comments, I really hope in the future Pvp will be what it once was.
    I agree but, why would sts bring back twinks when their main objective is to make all players go endgame?

Awakes already broke pvp and made a lot of players quit the game. People don’t want to make a twink because they can’t afford it and because you can’t kill in clash(not fun anymore). Listen I agree with you but it’s just too late to fix things for twink. Only way pvp is going to revive(somewhat)is if they come up with a queue system.

But now since sts has gone this rout of Pve Legends, they have to work harder on expansions/events to keep the players attention.

It Would have made it easier on them since some players wouldn’t even pay attention of rerelease old events every year because pvp was actually fun and kept us busy. Too bad they ruined a great aspect of the game :/.

Again, I agree with you but might be a bit too late now to be trying to fix twink pvp. Even with a combination of Disabled awakes on pvp grounds, and a Queue system. Sadly. Give it about 2-3 years before games dies off completely if they keep heading this rout of “new” “expansions”. Have a great day fellow arlorian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk