First things first I’d like to put on the table that I’m no stranger to Arcane Legends, nor STS necessarily. I’ve played since late 2012 and been on and off. Some grinds longer than others and sometimes no interest at all and just checking up. Basically what I’m trying to say is I’ve seen the flows and changes throughout this games excellent but frustrating history.

Now, I’ve been asking many of you Arlorians about these changes and updates and events and gathering everyone’s opinions and sides to their story! Some good and some bad by bad I mean some of you are being negative and not making any efforts to help before throwing it away. As a community, we all need to spread these opinions publicly via Forums / YouTube or however you must. STS needs all our opinions as developers, the game we play for hours called AL, wouldn’t be here without us. We are the core aspect of the game and they work around us. The more opinions and ideas we spread as a community, the better we can shape the game. It’s general knowledge for somebody who’s into gaming enough to spend money, or play countless hours on their phone / computer. They want to make the game as enjoyable as possible for us. SPEAK YOUR MIND SO THEY CAN HEAR YOU!!!

————————————

You can skip this part if you wish, or take your precious time and read my thoughts on it and see if you agree. I’ll be as organized as I can...

Starting with levels:
- Pick a max level pls, stop expanding.. I say for expansion, release 76 or any level and lock it forever. As you release new content, fill in all these other levels too and stop focusing on end game SO HARD. Fill us with content for all levels, so as new players come in and are progressing, they get to experience the gathering of items worth something and that look rather decent.

Collectors:
Honestly, doing amazing with collectors except when u re release green arlor... but we’ll take that one for the team. Just keep doing what u doing.

Marriage:
- Add 1-2 more wedding rings. One craftable and one plat purchasable for above 300.
- Add small and minor buffs when partied and playing with Spouse. (To couple only no other players)

Leaderboards:
- Just revamp the whole thing... seriously... implement rewards for all higher up lb (make the rewards show like event lb does), make weekly small lb challenges so anyone has a chance!
(For example
“New Weekly Leaderboard Challenges! Weekly PvE Kills” (all levels compete)
“New Weekly Leaderboard Challenges! Weekly PvP Kills” (all levels compete)
“New Weekly Leaderboard Challenges! Top Shadowmancers Killed” (all levels can compete)
You get the point.. just little things that anyone could do on a PvP Twink, PvP Player, PvE Addict/Max Level or even a merchant (:

User Interface:
- Revamp it, all of it. Keep the same classic and simplistic style and color way. But add a little texture or motion or something that brings a more friendly and calming feelings to our menus(:
- When inspecting someone, you know that room they stand in? Add craftable and affordable backgrounds that we can add to our page. Also let it show when viewing in our inventory and auction (:
- Reduce all Aura effect sizes and dimensions by 20%. Not a huge difference but will be better game optimization when adding new content. Plus, we get it... the game has auras... you can see them from the next town zzz..

LET ME STRESS THIS THESE FACT ONE MORE TIME..

Please stop being negative Nancy’s and help yourself and all of us Arlorians keep this game in check and the devs in check. Communicate and help push change. Because without us, they will fall and have to start something new or go ghost. Also, #LEVELEQUALITY IS A REAL THING RN. Stop expanding max level and give us content for where we stay. And more content and more content and more content.

DO NOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING NEGATIVE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. Just ignore the post and pm me your side. I’ll be creating another organized forum post for the devs sake, of everyone’s opinions.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS PLEASE REPLY SAYING YOU DO. Nothing more, just simple reply is all the devs need. We can do this looking forward to private messages of everyone’s thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk