Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community vs Spacetime Studios ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Community vs Spacetime Studios ???

First things first I’d like to put on the table that I’m no stranger to Arcane Legends, nor STS necessarily. I’ve played since late 2012 and been on and off. Some grinds longer than others and sometimes no interest at all and just checking up. Basically what I’m trying to say is I’ve seen the flows and changes throughout this games excellent but frustrating history.

Now, I’ve been asking many of you Arlorians about these changes and updates and events and gathering everyone’s opinions and sides to their story! Some good and some bad by bad I mean some of you are being negative and not making any efforts to help before throwing it away. As a community, we all need to spread these opinions publicly via Forums / YouTube or however you must. STS needs all our opinions as developers, the game we play for hours called AL, wouldn’t be here without us. We are the core aspect of the game and they work around us. The more opinions and ideas we spread as a community, the better we can shape the game. It’s general knowledge for somebody who’s into gaming enough to spend money, or play countless hours on their phone / computer. They want to make the game as enjoyable as possible for us. SPEAK YOUR MIND SO THEY CAN HEAR YOU!!!

————————————

You can skip this part if you wish, or take your precious time and read my thoughts on it and see if you agree. I’ll be as organized as I can...

Starting with levels:
    - Pick a max level pls, stop expanding.. I say for expansion, release 76 or any level and lock it forever. As you release new content, fill in all these other levels too and stop focusing on end game SO HARD. Fill us with content for all levels, so as new players come in and are progressing, they get to experience the gathering of items worth something and that look rather decent.

Collectors:
    Honestly, doing amazing with collectors except when u re release green arlor... but we’ll take that one for the team. Just keep doing what u doing.

Marriage:
    - Add 1-2 more wedding rings. One craftable and one plat purchasable for above 300.
    - Add small and minor buffs when partied and playing with Spouse. (To couple only no other players)

Leaderboards:
    - Just revamp the whole thing... seriously... implement rewards for all higher up lb (make the rewards show like event lb does), make weekly small lb challenges so anyone has a chance!
    (For example
    “New Weekly Leaderboard Challenges! Weekly PvE Kills” (all levels compete)
    “New Weekly Leaderboard Challenges! Weekly PvP Kills” (all levels compete)
    “New Weekly Leaderboard Challenges! Top Shadowmancers Killed” (all levels can compete)
    You get the point.. just little things that anyone could do on a PvP Twink, PvP Player, PvE Addict/Max Level or even a merchant (:

User Interface:
    - Revamp it, all of it. Keep the same classic and simplistic style and color way. But add a little texture or motion or something that brings a more friendly and calming feelings to our menus(:
    - When inspecting someone, you know that room they stand in? Add craftable and affordable backgrounds that we can add to our page. Also let it show when viewing in our inventory and auction (:
    - Reduce all Aura effect sizes and dimensions by 20%. Not a huge difference but will be better game optimization when adding new content. Plus, we get it... the game has auras... you can see them from the next town zzz..

LET ME STRESS THIS THESE FACT ONE MORE TIME..

Please stop being negative Nancy’s and help yourself and all of us Arlorians keep this game in check and the devs in check. Communicate and help push change. Because without us, they will fall and have to start something new or go ghost. Also, #LEVELEQUALITY IS A REAL THING RN. Stop expanding max level and give us content for where we stay. And more content and more content and more content.

DO NOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING NEGATIVE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. Just ignore the post and pm me your side. I’ll be creating another organized forum post for the devs sake, of everyone’s opinions.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS PLEASE REPLY SAYING YOU DO. Nothing more, just simple reply is all the devs need. We can do this looking forward to private messages of everyone’s thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

They should have stopped at level 56. Sure I agree, what did ya mean in the ‘Collectors’ Section? Good job? Also it’s a bit too late like 2 years late to try and fix the game. Few years from now the game will need to upgrade to meet modern gaming standardization. Like graphics, story, and animation.

It’s a nice game but I don’t see it surpassing year 2023. Unless they upgrade a lot.

But I agree with you. Hope they figure something out and I hope they listen to the players and not try to surprise us with things the game doesn’t need :/. *awakening system* :///

Sorry sts if this offends you. Ban me if you must but it won’t change anything.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

These are all amazing suggestions. I moved it to the Suggestions section for ya. I know a lot of people don't think there's visibility here, but it's where the devs look the most, so if you want the devs to see something this is definitely the place to be.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    They should have stopped at level 56. Sure I agree, what did ya mean in the ‘Collectors’ Section? Good job? Also it’s a bit too late like 2 years late to try and fix the game. Few years from now the game will need to upgrade to meet modern gaming standardization. Like graphics, story, and animation.

It’s a nice game but I don’t see it surpassing year 2023. Unless they upgrade a lot.

But I agree with you. Hope they figure something out and I hope they listen to the players and not try to surprise us with things the game doesn’t need :/. *awakening system* :///

Sorry sts if this offends you. Ban me if you must but it won’t change anything.
    Awakening system is nice but I think it needs to be dummied down a notch. Keep the same awake chances and rolls, but add less awakes per item. Anything below legendary has no awakes. Legendary has one, mythic has two, arcane has three, spirit has two, set has two. Would make prices less outrageous and people can’t be so crazy picky on it. Also take out elite gems and just make it one type of gem and one material that can open a slot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    These are all amazing suggestions. I moved it to the Suggestions section for ya. I know a lot of people don't think there's visibility here, but it's where the devs look the most, so if you want the devs to see something this is definitely the place to be.
    Thank you Remi keep your eye out on these posts I’m trying to start a wave here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I’d like to also mention, I’ll be updating this with solid ideas that will help the game. I personally like to think outside of just content itself for this post please. Only game fixtures/features/aspects that can be added/changed/adjusted ty! I will updated with a post about content ideas and such later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

+1 to all of the points

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Glad to see ppl contribute to the betterment of Al
    Last edited by Gamegrog; 07-09-2019 at 02:30 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeptifyx View Post
    Awakening system is nice but I think it needs to be dummied down a notch. Keep the same awake chances and rolls, but add less awakes per item. Anything below legendary has no awakes. Legendary has one, mythic has two, arcane has three, spirit has two, set has two. Would make prices less outrageous and people can’t be so crazy picky on it. Also take out elite gems and just make it one type of gem and one material that can open a slot.

Agreed, awakening system is nice. I'd like to see alternative elite awakening pills. For example it will be bound to owner, but craftable like you said.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

SPEAK YOUR MIND SO THEY CAN HEAR YOU!!! ...
    ...DO NOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING NEGATIVE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT...
    well, i'm not sure how much would you like, what you'll hear , but i can only say/speak what i think.
    Most of the things you say does not look bad,
    Except for two things - one of which is your Main point:

1)About: "Pick a max level pls, stop expanding. #LEVELEQUALITY IS A REAL THING RN"
    - Increasing levels (imo) is in fact the thing around which their bushiness model revolves: players start to need new items with the new level - they spend money for new items - play some time with their new items - level is increased - cycle repeats from the start. So in my opinion, asking them to stop at one level, is in fact "in the best scenario" asking them to change their business model ( ;or the game to not be profitable, in "not the base scenario" - and you know what'll happen if the game isn't profitable). Understand me right - as a player, i also wouldn't mind if i didn't needed new items ever so often. but i don't see how it would happen, without hurting the game in the same time.
    (Also, new levels inevitably bring some changes with them. and few/minor "changes" often for some players increase the interest (or reduce the monotony).)

2)About: "Add small and minor buffs when partied and playing with Spouse"
    - No, do not give Any other additional buffs, to any other "system" i do not care about. I don't wanna be Forced to be married. what if i "don't want"?

Most (or all) of the other things you say - i like/agree. (Although i personally would prefer devs to focus on gameplay, not on "how things look". but maybe for many players "how things look" is more important than the "gameplay" - so i'm not giving any "advises" here.)
    Last edited by voidPtr; 07-09-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

STS dont care about our ideas most of the time, go play somethig else if u are bored.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    STS dont care about our ideas most of the time, go play somethig else if u are bored.

To be honest, I think this year they’re actually hearing us out a little bit. I personally don’t care if they make a disappointing expansion, or Recolor vanities. As long as they make a crafting recipe where you can pick the armor of your choosing and being able to turn it into a vanity!

To answer OP’s question, I agree with all your points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post

You need to understand, when giving out ideas, you need to think of balance in system, economy and etc.
    Some people give suggestions like example: arcane pet +50% dmg +100 primary stats +20% armor. It is ridiculous, that's why they ignore because the impact towards pvp and pve even prices too. So yea, you need to put on their shoe and understand both sides.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I think many of you are misunderstanding a bit. Capping the level would let STS be able to release all new content and even level specific content for all these levels, rather than everything below 71 being almost useless unless for gold. THIS GAME ISNT ONLY ABOUT GOLD! It’s much more than that, and filling in the game where it needs it smart for the core of the game. Wether it messes with prices and market or not.

Now, you wanna talk about not being profitable? It’s called not setting a finish line to push towards “above and beyond”. STS, keeps raising level cap which only pushes end gold further away... you can never go above and beyond if your finish line but increases all the time...

I honestly think this game can be fixed 100% because anything can be fixed if the time is put into it. STS won’t let us down, they’ve kept us here somehow and I’m sure they are working on things to make this game what we wish it to be. Just be patient and HELP. Stop talking shi, stop bashing STS, and just help. You’re just as useless as a cracked water jewel if you don’t help...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zeptifyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I think many of you are misunderstanding a bit. Capping the level would let STS be able to release all new content and even level specific content for all these levels, rather than everything below 71 being almost useless unless for gold. THIS GAME ISNT ONLY ABOUT GOLD! It’s much more than that, and filling in the game where it needs it smart for the core of the game. Wether it messes with prices and market or not.

Now, you wanna talk about not being profitable? It’s called not setting a finish line to push towards “above and beyond”. STS, keeps raising level cap which only pushes end gold further away... you can never go above and beyond if your finish line but increases all the time...

I honestly think this game can be fixed 100% because anything can be fixed if the time is put into it. STS won’t let us down, they’ve kept us here somehow and I’m sure they are working on things to make this game what we wish it to be. Just be patient and HELP. Stop talking shi, stop bashing STS, and just help. You’re just as useless as a cracked water jewel if you don’t help...

The game isn’t all about gold, because look how the market has changed already. All the riches love it cause it benefits them and them only. If the market changes, the players will just adapt again. They care about the game they put this time into, not just the market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    +1 to all of the points

Glad to see ppl contribute to the betterment of Al
    Glad you agree! If you’d like to pm and chat about it a lil more I’d love to!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zeptifyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Glad you agree! If you’d like to pm and chat about it a lil more I’d love to!

Sure man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Well said. I like this part: "useless as a cracked water jewel if you don’t help..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Well said. I like this part: "useless as a cracked water jewel if you don’t help..."
    it’s true! too much negativity about it and not enough faith

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Bump on this post (sorrryyyy) let’s get some veteran players opinions in here? Keep it clean an professional