One thing i would like to see is a way to tell others (via inspection) the reputation someone has , this could help to know if they are helpful to others, if they scam others, if they interact well, etc.

Here's how it would work. There would be a section of NPCs that give a daily quest, and once completed gives the ability to attribute Positive or Negative reputation points to another character.
These points would be view-able upon inspection by another player.
Every Character would initially be given an amount of points to attribute to another player.

So if I , a level 105 Mage help a newbie get through Killing Gurox , that Newbie can say thank you, by attributing a Reputation Point (positive) to me.

or if i am in Balefort dropping some hard earned cash into my stash, and some level 1 naked rhino spams me with trade and message requests for me to plz giv pet, I can assign a Negative Reputation point.

When I run out I can do some daily quests to refresh my attributable points.
these reputation points could have a time frame effect, meaning after number of days, the points fall off. (makes people want to play more to get more points)

- benefits and consequences. so this could be an addition,

but some benefits of positive reputation -
Increased luck
Increased gold loot
Increased speed
Optional Title set to reflect positive reputation (Helper of the Nub!) (Helper of Alterra)
chance for Special Boss Spawn in levels where do not earn exp (motivate to help others)

and consequences of Negative Reputation
Chat mute (for set time)
reduction in speed
reduction in gold loot
reduction in luck
set title that cannot be changed (for time)