Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite awakens are a scam

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Elite awakens are a scam

After spending upwards of 600 elite awakens to reawaken my arcane ring, I have come to the realisation that this game is a complete scam. Only on my very last awake did I manage to get an awaken with 250 armor, and since there are four slots you would think my chances would be a bit better than that!

I wish I could tell you exactly how many elite boss damage and mana regen awakens I got. This game encourages gambling and I feel like an idiot for thinking I could continue to enjoy this game, in the current meta of having to spend THOUSANDS of dollars to achieve good gears. And the moderators are asking how they can improve the game? How about create a system where at least spending your money is going to GUARANTEE getting what you are paying for!

Just to break it down, that’s 3000 plat worth of awakens, or close to $200 USD which has failed to yield anything close to what I was aiming for (400 armor). The only reason I CONTINUE to play this game is because of relationships I created when this game wasn’t completely luck based. How does STS expect new players to come and enjoy this game? Let’s face it the developers are doing everything they can to squeeze the last pennies out of players before this game completely dies. I hope someone in the STS office reads this and decides that it’s time to overhaul the game and at least develop a system where your money buys you what you want!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olympus For This Useful Post: