Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite awakens are a scam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I like that Idea. And to get 400gl on it then is like impossible because u gonna need spend then like 1b gold for it and it would´nt worth it, so ppl can't destroy with it he prices. And on Auction I saw too many Times Items with like 15% All Stats or 20% Armor Awaken so these awakes are already there veto get so they casn´t be an awaken destroy the prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter View Post
    I like that Idea. And to get 400gl on it then is like impossible because u gonna need spend then like 1b gold for it and it would´nt worth it, so ppl can't destroy with it he prices. And on Auction I saw too many Times Items with like 15% All Stats or 20% Armor Awaken so these awakes are already there veto get so they casn´t be an awaken destroy the prices
    Yeah if anything, I think god awakens would become more common, bringing the overall prices down. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s just my opinion. Right now if I were to get 20% armor in my sword, I’m gonna make 200m on it lol