Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite awakens are a scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archerdrake View Post
    They have implemented on pl they should implement it on al
    Yes hopefully locked awakening slots is added on AL before next Awakening Event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Smite level up XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dang,I feel bad for you bruh but I wish you luck next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://imgur.com/zPM1xG5

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Mana ignore awaken stalks me!

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

House always wins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I had my own theory on this awakening/plat system and how sts prioritized plat buyers over f2p players, but this post almost debunks it completely. I had no clue you lot had an issue with this as well. Sts out here done messed up lmao. Or did they?

Humor aside, lemme tell you something, op. I think sts is at a point where their system banks on the dim wits of the 12-14 y/o or younger kids playing this game for their spending parity. People like you and me who realize the value of real money spent on pixels, in getting what we pay for, is what the devs have been trying to really avoid. It's no surprise a lot of folks left after this was introduced, because they knew better about this and the mess this would entail. But kids who don't really understand all that much go on spending sprees and in turn play into sts' plan, which works out very well for them. But I don't think sts is ever going back on it. Doubt they'll fix it either. People talking about pl perhaps don't realize that al is a much bigger game than pl, and much like the spending parity of young kids, sts also banks upon subtle but massively bugged things in the game to milk money from players.
    I know these claims seem very daft but sts hasn't come this far without some marketing/development genius at their helm. Think about it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeabahty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I have quitted Because this awakening sys and miss click the arcane egg have no refund after email to support many times last year, I returned this game because AL is still worth to play, I can tell sts nowday is more easygoing than before, I still will spend money support but not as much as like use to be.

If sts has more info about awakening gems /system that would be good,
    For example: the normal awake gem has 2% open slot and chance, the blue awake gem has 3% etc, the elite awake gem has 5%, which player can choose which one we should buy. Ty

Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Right. You're still moaning about how unfair everything is like a crybaby so i'll just go ahead and throw the whole response in the bin.
    I'm not really sure what you're hoping to add in this thread, but if you arent going to at least state WHY you disagree, can you just stop? It's people like you, who spend no money on game, and offer no constructive POV, who help sts to justify keeping things as they are. Put simply, this game has been dying since 2014, and it continues to get smaller and smaller. The only way sts survives is by making everything pay to play, squeezing every last dollar out of people before they eventually quit. Maybe you didn't play the game before awakens existed, if so, I dont blame you. STS needs to learn that they will retain/gain players (consumers/customers) by creating systems and content that benefits both parties. At the moment, people only awaken things because it is required to in order to be any good at this game. Imagine if they could retain that system, but change it in a way that satisfies their player base? I also know that this thread is completely pointless as the devs will never do anything to this game that benefits the player. So in that sense, I guess It is crying

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

...I buy ten.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Sometimes where being paranoid about the result of awakens but its normal, if you get all so easily that will be a problem u will be thinking that the game is nonsense, i feel you and in real life its the same we will not always get what we really want but life is not finish you just keep move on and try until you succeed theres no scam in here and its a fair play because sts needs income too so game will keep alive theres no free in this world many things happen in life. Dont worry is equal all things is balanced. Forgive my english not my first language, and also when it comes to lovelife if you know what i mean. Its all about RNG if you know what rng is they want you to play more and more. All you need is a break and if you feel okay back to the game, life is short you better enjoy it as much as you can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    After spending upwards of 600 elite awakens to reawaken my arcane ring, I have come to the realisation that this game is a complete scam. Only on my very last awake did I manage to get an awaken with 250 armor, and since there are four slots you would think my chances would be a bit better than that!

I wish I could tell you exactly how many elite boss damage and mana regen awakens I got. This game encourages gambling and I feel like an idiot for thinking I could continue to enjoy this game, in the current meta of having to spend THOUSANDS of dollars to achieve good gears. And the moderators are asking how they can improve the game? How about create a system where at least spending your money is going to GUARANTEE getting what you are paying for!

Just to break it down, that’s 3000 plat worth of awakens, or close to $200 USD which has failed to yield anything close to what I was aiming for (400 armor). The only reason I CONTINUE to play this game is because of relationships I created when this game wasn’t completely luck based. How does STS expect new players to come and enjoy this game? Let’s face it the developers are doing everything they can to squeeze the last pennies out of players before this game completely dies. I hope someone in the STS office reads this and decides that it’s time to overhaul the game and at least develop a system where your money buys you what you want!
    Same used elite awakening gem and got the same awakening i already had on my item developer reacted that the reawakenings are random, atleast give me a new awakening thats different i mean why else would i reawake it.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

agree. a player should only be able to lock max of 2 slots.

i also agree that elite gem kits should be available from SirScamALot in kraag to act as gold sink.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeabahty View Post
    I had my own theory on this awakening/plat system and how sts prioritized plat buyers over f2p players, but this post almost debunks it completely. I had no clue you lot had an issue with this as well. Sts out here done messed up lmao. Or did they?

Humor aside, lemme tell you something, op. I think sts is at a point where their system banks on the dim wits of the 12-14 y/o or younger kids playing this game for their spending parity. People like you and me who realize the value of real money spent on pixels, in getting what we pay for, is what the devs have been trying to really avoid. It's no surprise a lot of folks left after this was introduced, because they knew better about this and the mess this would entail. But kids who don't really understand all that much go on spending sprees and in turn play into sts' plan, which works out very well for them. But I don't think sts is ever going back on it. Doubt they'll fix it either. People talking about pl perhaps don't realize that al is a much bigger game than pl, and much like the spending parity of young kids, sts also banks upon subtle but massively bugged things in the game to milk money from players.
    I know these claims seem very daft but sts hasn't come this far without some marketing/development genius at their helm. Think about it.
    First of all, I can understand where you're coming from here. No doubt it can be incredibly frustrating to invest in an experience and feel that you didn't get what you paid for. Also, I appreciate you so clearly articulating your frustration, because truly, the feedback is incredibly valuable and something we care about deeply. For what it's worth coming from me, we're really just a team that loves to make games, not scam people out of their hard earned cash. PL and AL, and the studio, are where they are today because 1) The player community is amazing and has a real passion for the game and 2) so do the developers. That being said, monetization systems, especially ones based in RNG are always polarizing. When they go well for someone, they can go really well, and when they go poorly, well, you get it.

We get a lot of feedback on the awakening system and are always taking it into consideration on future releases. While, of course, I can not make any promises, I do want you guys to know that we do listen and consider every single suggestion. So, thank you for this thread and to everyone who contributed suggestions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    First of all, I can understand where you're coming from here. No doubt it can be incredibly frustrating to invest in an experience and feel that you didn't get what you paid for. Also, I appreciate you so clearly articulating your frustration, because truly, the feedback is incredibly valuable and something we care about deeply. For what it's worth coming from me, we're really just a team that loves to make games, not scam people out of their hard earned cash. PL and AL, and the studio, are where they are today because 1) The player community is amazing and has a real passion for the game and 2) so do the developers. That being said, monetization systems, especially ones based in RNG are always polarizing. When they go well for someone, they can go really well, and when they go poorly, well, you get it.

We get a lot of feedback on the awakening system and are always taking it into consideration on future releases. While, of course, I can not make any promises, I do want you guys to know that we do listen and consider every single suggestion. So, thank you for this thread and to everyone who contributed suggestions.
    Probably going to get banned for saying this but... The guy you quoted is right though... it’s all business... but this time you guys tryna milk us dry instead of actually feeding us. Every drop of milk counts just like every penny... because you and the team both know time is almost up... and this upcoming expansion will give everyone the answer to the question... ‘is it still worth it?’. We’ll find out together, won’t we... for the answers we seek are just up ahead, only time will tell... time will tell...

Hope you guys know magic because pulling a bunny out of a hat, is a pretty tough trick to learn in such a short amount of time. Best of luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Probably going to get banned for saying this but... The guy you quoted is right though... it’s all business... but this time you guys tryna milk us dry instead of actually feeding us. Every drop of milk counts just like every penny... because you and the team both know time is almost up... and this upcoming expansion will give everyone the answer to the question... ‘is it still worth it?’. We’ll find out together, won’t we... for the answers we seek are just up ahead, only time will tell... time will tell...

Hope you guys know magic because pulling a bunny out of a hat, is a pretty tough trick to learn in such a short amount of time. Best of luck!

Well tbh it was kinda worth it, I did enjoy the game. Personally in the worst case expansion scenario, they’ll just make another festerfang/maus type of expansion and name it differently.

What I mean by this, is festerfang is just a Recolor of Maus... with a different name “festerfang”. Pretty sure they got something up their sleeve :3 for this upcoming expansion. I’m setting the bar real low, so if they do worse than I expect than I guess you’ll be right.

Again, what I mean by setting the bar low is, if they just Recolor festerfang into a new expansion, If they do this :/ then I’ll understand your point. But let’s hope not. For the act is just about to start!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

this game is broken for gamble . need much luck in real life and our account :'D and for free account got 0,001% luck , Vip account(admin of AL) get 10% more luck xD same as gamble at poker online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

YohThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 11 characters.
    Title:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah I too think that 400 gl is more good than the others. Well people perspective are different

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I'm frightened now. All this talk about the game dying. Yes I have been playing a long time..very long time. Before gems, jewels, awakenings, ankhs etcetera.
    Arcane Legends has so much potential, a lot more than all the other games available for mobile that it would be a shame if it went.
    Maybe if we went back to the old style maps instead of the long ones and had decent stuff to farm.
    It's been said already but the story token vendor needs updating.
    Also, there are..in my opinion..too many "sets".
    I haven't scrolled back very far (lots of posts on this thread) so I'm not sure whether I'm already repeating what others have said.
    I know what would make a lot of players happy and that's fair PvP without awakenings and fancy pets. I've watched the players in Festerfang and yes, there is some trash talk but all in all, it's quite friendly. Please think about bringing it back please. I don't PvP myself but it would bring a lot of people back.
    I'm sorry if what I have typed has been already posted here. I just love AL and all this talk about it dying is scary. I would miss the community and the friends I've made.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have made a post in the suggestions thread about awaken slots locked. If you agree, please give a thanks so the mods/devs see it, otherwise please add some constructive thoughts to it thanks