Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Curse of STSGRUMP Returns!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    6 Feet Deep
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default The Curse of STSGRUMP Returns!

    So DEVS : Why is Stsgrump back around and on the time LB? Ie Gold Mine

    In terms of game ethics: Devs/Staff of Sts should not be interfering with live server leaderboard runs.
    Please fix asap.

    Heres an oldthread regarding the same issue from before :

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=stsgrump

    Regards.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,079
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    So DEVS : Why is Stsgrump back around and on the time LB? Ie Gold Mine

    In terms of game ethics: Devs/Staff of Sts should not be interfering with live server leaderboard runs.
    Please fix asap.

    Heres an oldthread regarding the same issue from before :

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=stsgrump

    Regards.
    And this is why lb is only for dev's friends...

    Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    929
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    348
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

    Default

    Grabs whine cup and popcorn bucket..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Several of the devs have personal accounts and when on those they are players too, and it's their game they do have the right to play it. If I make some really good cookies id wanna eat some too

  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    6 Feet Deep
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Several of the devs have personal accounts and when on those they are players too, and it's their game they do have the right to play it. If I make some really good cookies id wanna eat some too
    Oh Mr shocn has someting to say here, you had to suck a devs butt to get on timed recs? And no its unethical for a dev to be playing in a live server with other players- customers (who spend real money buying platinum and elixirs etc), as they have access to the server, have access to editing gear as they please, have access to unlimited funds or plat. Personal account or not, that is pointless. As you can see in the thread. Remiem had fixed this before. So enjoy your runs being carried by a Dev.

    And devs want to shed some light on this?? I don't want to be playing a game where the devs are affecting lb's personally.


    P.S those times are still trash.. Better tell your dev friend to edit the config file and increase his %ms on gear..
    Last edited by MasterP; 07-14-2019 at 12:46 PM.

  9. #6
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Oh Mr shocn has someting to say here, you had to suck a devs butt to get on timed recs? And no its unethical for a dev to be playing in a live server with other players- customers (who spend real money buying platinum and elixirs etc), as they have access to the server, have access to editing gear as they please, have access to unlimited funds or plat. Personal account or not, that is pointless. As you can see in the thread. Remiem had fixed this before. So enjoy your runs being carried by a Dev.

    And devs want to shed some light on this?? I don't want to be playing a game where the devs are affecting lb's personally.


    P.S those times are still trash.. Better tell your dev friend to edit the config file and increase his %ms on gear..
    Ever consider the fact they're not edited? and it sounds to me like you're attempting to insult the devs. either way I didn't even know stsgrump until today, I got a pm at 7am asking if I wanted to run, was asleep afk, at about 10am I said sure and so we ran. I get you think you're so high and mighty, and dw we'll all put a crown on your head and bow to you, but not in this lifetime, all I've seen from you is forum drama ever, and it's really dam annoying, if you don't like something then suggest otherwise, it's absolutely childish the way you act. And if remiem is fixing then why are you complaining? You do realize this is a game, right? It's all for fun, get off your high horse and do something productive. And if you don't wanna play then don't play. "Kinda obvious"

  10. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,079
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Ever consider the fact they're not edited? and it sounds to me like you're attempting to insult the devs. either way I didn't even know stsgrump until today, I got a pm at 7am asking if I wanted to run, was asleep afk, at about 10am I said sure and so we ran. I get you think you're so high and mighty, and dw we'll all put a crown on your head and bow to you, but not in this lifetime, all I've seen from you is forum drama ever, and it's really dam annoying, if you don't like something then suggest otherwise, it's absolutely childish the way you act. And if remiem is fixing then why are you complaining? You do realize this is a game, right? It's all for fun, get off your high horse and do something productive. And if you don't wanna play then don't play. "Kinda obvious"
    Yeah is funny when u spend real money to try lb... but surprise a dev help other ppl and you got nothing... but wait it's for fun

    Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    586
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Ever consider the fact they're not edited? and it sounds to me like you're attempting to insult the devs. either way I didn't even know stsgrump until today, I got a pm at 7am asking if I wanted to run, was asleep afk, at about 10am I said sure and so we ran. I get you think you're so high and mighty, and dw we'll all put a crown on your head and bow to you, but not in this lifetime, all I've seen from you is forum drama ever, and it's really dam annoying, if you don't like something then suggest otherwise, it's absolutely childish the way you act. And if remiem is fixing then why are you complaining? You do realize this is a game, right? It's all for fun, get off your high horse and do something productive. And if you don't wanna play then don't play. "Kinda obvious"
    Ur onlu saying this cuz ur the one getting carried. You’d prolly be pissed if devs were helping someone else instead of you..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gufugufutwo For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamlepre View Post
    Yeah is funny when u spend real money to try lb... but surprise a dev help other ppl and you got nothing... but wait it's for fun

    Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk
    Forgot the part of the game where it forces you to spend, can you help me find? Besides masterP just said they're slow times so emi will wipe anyway, I don't see the problem if they've got it. I'm not going to fight the whole community on this one, because that's what it's going to turn to, im a human being playing a game, I'm sorry I said sure when someone asked me if I wanted to run, I find it the most fun part of the game, I had no idea they were a dev, but coming on forums and trying to insult people based upon that isn't right, so ofc im gonna say something. I'm done here however, this is pointless, I really doubt emi is gonna miss 5 maps for a few hours, it's not like they're no longer the lb leaders xD

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    Ur onlu saying this cuz ur the one getting carried. You’d prolly be pissed if devs were helping someone else instead of you..
    Actually I thought about that before I responded and although I can't know for sure because I'd have to alternate the past which apparently isn't possible, I don't think I would be pissed, ik it's a game. it's ok, you're still getting carried by emi, you can still breathe

    "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

  16. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    586
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Ever consider the fact they're not edited? and it sounds to me like you're attempting to insult the devs. either way I didn't even know stsgrump until today, I got a pm at 7am asking if I wanted to run, was asleep afk, at about 10am I said sure and so we ran. I get you think you're so high and mighty, and dw we'll all put a crown on your head and bow to you, but not in this lifetime, all I've seen from you is forum drama ever, and it's really dam annoying, if you don't like something then suggest otherwise, it's absolutely childish the way you act. And if remiem is fixing then why are you complaining? You do realize this is a game, right? It's all for fun, get off your high horse and do something productive. And if you don't wanna play then don't play. "Kinda obvious"
    Ur only saying this cuz ur the one that got boosted.. if devs was carrying someone else I’m sure you’d be pissed too..
    besides, any game is no fun, if devs use (basically hacks) their dev builds it’s not fun.. I play Fortnite and league of legends too, if Fortnite devs went around using aim bot on normal players, everyone would quit the game, no fun.. if league devs went around using hacked characters in matches, that wouldn’t be fun either, they would crush everyone.. as master p said, this is a matter of gaming ethics

  17. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Patently waiting for the “thread closed-justg” post lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,079
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Forgot the part of the game where it forces you to spend, can you help me find? Besides masterP just said they're slow times so emi will wipe anyway, I don't see the problem if they've got it. I'm not going to fight the whole community on this one, because that's what it's going to turn to, im a human being playing a game, I'm sorry I said sure when someone asked me if I wanted to run, I find it the most fun part of the game, I had no idea they were a dev, but coming on forums and trying to insult people based upon that isn't right, so ofc im gonna say something. I'm done here however, this is pointless, I really doubt emi is gonna miss 5 maps for a few hours, it's not like they're no longer the lb leaders xD
    Ok try lb runs without spend money, whatever the dev's are trash like some of players.
    I won a ban but all know i say the truth

    Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

  19. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    SMH this is sad to see. Hopefully gets sorted soon

    Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

  20. #15
    Senior Member Thewolfbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    718
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    269
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

    Default

    Lol, I wonder if there are other secret devs we don't know about on some of the LBs

  21. #16
    Forum Adept Thexkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    328
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Im sure sts didnt mean to cause drama. In sure the recs will get reset and maybe they're just testing ms or possibly a new ms item or something like that. Maybe they're trolling but I doubt that. Ik it may affect people that take pride in holding pretty much every record or are part of the runners that do(you can tell from the negative comments). And ive heard enough of peeps saying "you got carried" when they only get carried aswell. No need for drama. It just a game chillax

  22. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,079
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    *secret awoken* "dev friendship"
    Only available for ball sucker's haha.

    Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:


  24. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    586
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thexkid View Post
    Im sure sts didnt mean to cause drama. In sure the recs will get reset and maybe they're just testing ms or possibly a new ms item or something like that. Maybe they're trolling but I doubt that. Ik it may affect people that take pride in holding pretty much every record or are part of the runners that do(you can tell from the negative comments). And ive heard enough of peeps saying "you got carried" when they only get carried aswell. No need for drama. It just a game chillax
    funny coming from you

  25. #19
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    funny coming from you
    Lmao what's that supposed to mean? You're literally the biggest carry here, and I don't even wanna know how many of these forums accs r u, but I have my assumptions. Stsgrump has once again left the game, and he wasn't a dev, he stated as such multiple times. I can't know for sure, but I've talked to devs in game, and he just didn't talk the same, when dev's talk about the game it feels like a parent talking about a child. Just go beat the times and stop freaking out, it's over. I didn't expect him to be fast, I never say no when someone asks because imo just trying is the most fun in the game. I didn't ask for this. I didn't. But I have no regrets, and won't after you beat it.

  26. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    A Dummy farmer speaking on game ethics and a man-child not used to losing, heh..funny.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spiritualist Returns...
    By Illusionist in forum AL New Players
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 05:22 AM
  2. Can you remove Stsgrump from time run lb?
    By kixkaxx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 04:41 AM
  3. Returns of Vanities
    By Bananaguard in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:22 PM
  4. Bakasana returns...
    By LwMark in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 04:23 AM
  5. Spiritualist returns...
    By Spiritualist in forum PL New Players
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 07:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •