Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Curse of STSGRUMP Returns!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default The Curse of STSGRUMP Returns!

So DEVS : Why is Stsgrump back around and on the time LB? Ie Gold Mine

In terms of game ethics: Devs/Staff of Sts should not be interfering with live server leaderboard runs.
    Please fix asap.

Heres an oldthread regarding the same issue from before :

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=stsgrump

Regards.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    So DEVS : Why is Stsgrump back around and on the time LB? Ie Gold Mine

In terms of game ethics: Devs/Staff of Sts should not be interfering with live server leaderboard runs.
    Please fix asap.

Heres an oldthread regarding the same issue from before :

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=stsgrump

Regards.
    And this is why lb is only for dev's friends...

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Grabs whine cup and popcorn bucket..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Several of the devs have personal accounts and when on those they are players too, and it's their game they do have the right to play it. If I make some really good cookies id wanna eat some too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Several of the devs have personal accounts and when on those they are players too, and it's their game they do have the right to play it. If I make some really good cookies id wanna eat some too
    Oh Mr shocn has someting to say here, you had to suck a devs butt to get on timed recs? And no its unethical for a dev to be playing in a live server with other players- customers (who spend real money buying platinum and elixirs etc), as they have access to the server, have access to editing gear as they please, have access to unlimited funds or plat. Personal account or not, that is pointless. As you can see in the thread. Remiem had fixed this before. So enjoy your runs being carried by a Dev.

And devs want to shed some light on this?? I don't want to be playing a game where the devs are affecting lb's personally.

P.S those times are still trash.. Better tell your dev friend to edit the config file and increase his %ms on gear..
    Last edited by MasterP; 07-14-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Oh Mr shocn has someting to say here, you had to suck a devs butt to get on timed recs? And no its unethical for a dev to be playing in a live server with other players- customers (who spend real money buying platinum and elixirs etc), as they have access to the server, have access to editing gear as they please, have access to unlimited funds or plat. Personal account or not, that is pointless. As you can see in the thread. Remiem had fixed this before. So enjoy your runs being carried by a Dev.

And devs want to shed some light on this?? I don't want to be playing a game where the devs are affecting lb's personally.

P.S those times are still trash.. Better tell your dev friend to edit the config file and increase his %ms on gear..
    Ever consider the fact they're not edited? and it sounds to me like you're attempting to insult the devs. either way I didn't even know stsgrump until today, I got a pm at 7am asking if I wanted to run, was asleep afk, at about 10am I said sure and so we ran. I get you think you're so high and mighty, and dw we'll all put a crown on your head and bow to you, but not in this lifetime, all I've seen from you is forum drama ever, and it's really dam annoying, if you don't like something then suggest otherwise, it's absolutely childish the way you act. And if remiem is fixing then why are you complaining? You do realize this is a game, right? It's all for fun, get off your high horse and do something productive. And if you don't wanna play then don't play. "Kinda obvious"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ever consider the fact they're not edited? and it sounds to me like you're attempting to insult the devs. either way I didn't even know stsgrump until today, I got a pm at 7am asking if I wanted to run, was asleep afk, at about 10am I said sure and so we ran. I get you think you're so high and mighty, and dw we'll all put a crown on your head and bow to you, but not in this lifetime, all I've seen from you is forum drama ever, and it's really dam annoying, if you don't like something then suggest otherwise, it's absolutely childish the way you act. And if remiem is fixing then why are you complaining? You do realize this is a game, right? It's all for fun, get off your high horse and do something productive. And if you don't wanna play then don't play. "Kinda obvious"
    Yeah is funny when u spend real money to try lb... but surprise a dev help other ppl and you got nothing... but wait it's for fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Ur onlu saying this cuz ur the one getting carried. You’d prolly be pissed if devs were helping someone else instead of you..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gufugufutwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamlepre View Post
    Yeah is funny when u spend real money to try lb... but surprise a dev help other ppl and you got nothing... but wait it's for fun

Forgot the part of the game where it forces you to spend, can you help me find? Besides masterP just said they're slow times so emi will wipe anyway, I don't see the problem if they've got it. I'm not going to fight the whole community on this one, because that's what it's going to turn to, im a human being playing a game, I'm sorry I said sure when someone asked me if I wanted to run, I find it the most fun part of the game, I had no idea they were a dev, but coming on forums and trying to insult people based upon that isn't right, so ofc im gonna say something. I'm done here however, this is pointless, I really doubt emi is gonna miss 5 maps for a few hours, it's not like they're no longer the lb leaders xD

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    Ur onlu saying this cuz ur the one getting carried. You’d prolly be pissed if devs were helping someone else instead of you..
    Actually I thought about that before I responded and although I can't know for sure because I'd have to alternate the past which apparently isn't possible, I don't think I would be pissed, ik it's a game. it's ok, you're still getting carried by emi, you can still breathe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Ur only saying this cuz ur the one that got boosted.. if devs was carrying someone else I’m sure you’d be pissed too..
    besides, any game is no fun, if devs use (basically hacks) their dev builds it’s not fun.. I play Fortnite and league of legends too, if Fortnite devs went around using aim bot on normal players, everyone would quit the game, no fun.. if league devs went around using hacked characters in matches, that wouldn’t be fun either, they would crush everyone.. as master p said, this is a matter of gaming ethics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Patently waiting for the “thread closed-justg” post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Forgot the part of the game where it forces you to spend, can you help me find? Besides masterP just said they're slow times so emi will wipe anyway, I don't see the problem if they've got it. I'm not going to fight the whole community on this one, because that's what it's going to turn to, im a human being playing a game, I'm sorry I said sure when someone asked me if I wanted to run, I find it the most fun part of the game, I had no idea they were a dev, but coming on forums and trying to insult people based upon that isn't right, so ofc im gonna say something. I'm done here however, this is pointless, I really doubt emi is gonna miss 5 maps for a few hours, it's not like they're no longer the lb leaders xD
    Ok try lb runs without spend money, whatever the dev's are trash like some of players.
    I won a ban but all know i say the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

SMH this is sad to see. Hopefully gets sorted soon

Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Lol, I wonder if there are other secret devs we don't know about on some of the LBs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Im sure sts didnt mean to cause drama. In sure the recs will get reset and maybe they're just testing ms or possibly a new ms item or something like that. Maybe they're trolling but I doubt that. Ik it may affect people that take pride in holding pretty much every record or are part of the runners that do(you can tell from the negative comments). And ive heard enough of peeps saying "you got carried" when they only get carried aswell. No need for drama. It just a game chillax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

*secret awoken* "dev friendship"
    Only available for ball sucker's haha.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thexkid View Post
    Im sure sts didnt mean to cause drama. In sure the recs will get reset and maybe they're just testing ms or possibly a new ms item or something like that. Maybe they're trolling but I doubt that. Ik it may affect people that take pride in holding pretty much every record or are part of the runners that do(you can tell from the negative comments). And ive heard enough of peeps saying "you got carried" when they only get carried aswell. No need for drama. It just a game chillax
    funny coming from you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    funny coming from you
    Lmao what's that supposed to mean? You're literally the biggest carry here, and I don't even wanna know how many of these forums accs r u, but I have my assumptions. Stsgrump has once again left the game, and he wasn't a dev, he stated as such multiple times. I can't know for sure, but I've talked to devs in game, and he just didn't talk the same, when dev's talk about the game it feels like a parent talking about a child. Just go beat the times and stop freaking out, it's over. I didn't expect him to be fast, I never say no when someone asks because imo just trying is the most fun in the game. I didn't ask for this. I didn't. But I have no regrets, and won't after you beat it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

A Dummy farmer speaking on game ethics and a man-child not used to losing, heh..funny.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post: