Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Curse of STSGRUMP Returns!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamlepre View Post
    Yeah is funny when u spend real money to try lb... but surprise a dev help other ppl and you got nothing... but wait it's for fun

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk
    Forgot the part of the game where it forces you to spend, can you help me find? Besides masterP just said they're slow times so emi will wipe anyway, I don't see the problem if they've got it. I'm not going to fight the whole community on this one, because that's what it's going to turn to, im a human being playing a game, I'm sorry I said sure when someone asked me if I wanted to run, I find it the most fun part of the game, I had no idea they were a dev, but coming on forums and trying to insult people based upon that isn't right, so ofc im gonna say something. I'm done here however, this is pointless, I really doubt emi is gonna miss 5 maps for a few hours, it's not like they're no longer the lb leaders xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Forgot the part of the game where it forces you to spend, can you help me find? Besides masterP just said they're slow times so emi will wipe anyway, I don't see the problem if they've got it. I'm not going to fight the whole community on this one, because that's what it's going to turn to, im a human being playing a game, I'm sorry I said sure when someone asked me if I wanted to run, I find it the most fun part of the game, I had no idea they were a dev, but coming on forums and trying to insult people based upon that isn't right, so ofc im gonna say something. I'm done here however, this is pointless, I really doubt emi is gonna miss 5 maps for a few hours, it's not like they're no longer the lb leaders xD
    Ok try lb runs without spend money, whatever the dev's are trash like some of players.
    I won a ban but all know i say the truth

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk