Thread: Goldloot and movement speed percentage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Exclamation Goldloot and movement speed percentage

Can you make it so that we can see our current goldloot and movement speed % on our stat screen. Cuz I really want to be able to compare and not have to ask questions like "does this stack guys???" "does that passive ms stack??" I want to be able to compare my elixirs and stuff on my own and experiment. Also it will remove the debate on whether Timur actually works or not? cuz I too have doubts on its passive. Thank you and I hope this will be implemented

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sometacoz View Post
    Can you make it so that we can see our current goldloot and movement speed % on our stat screen. Cuz I really want to be able to compare and not have to ask questions like "does this stack guys???" "does that passive ms stack??" I want to be able to compare my elixirs and stuff on my own and experiment. Also it will remove the debate on whether Timur actually works or not? cuz I too have doubts on its passive. Thank you and I hope this will be implemented
    Good "suggestion".......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sometacoz View Post
    Please consider this..... This is really needed..... Especially gold loot so that we can be clear what is applied when entering maps.... Too much guess work ATM........ Please consider this suggestion. Thanks and have an excellent day.........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Please consider this..... This is really needed..... Especially gold loot so that we can be clear what is applied when entering maps.... Too much guess work ATM........ Please consider this suggestion. Thanks and have an excellent day.........
    No seriously +1 to these ideas!!! Also can we get a stat of our armor bonus % contributing below our total armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk