Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My Leaderboard Vanity Designs.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    797
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

    Default My Leaderboard Vanity Designs.

    Hello everyone, Iíve forgot we had this section on forums . Any-who, here are my interpretations on LeaderBoard worthy vanities that Iím hoping maybe the Space Time Gods themselves can look over .


    Ps... yes theyíre Recolors, sorry...






    [The Arlorian Pride Vanity Sets]


    (KERSHALíS DARK POWERED CLOAK OF DEATH)*VANITY SET*
    Accompanied with;
    (Kershalís Death Scepter of Power)



    (REMIUMíS EMPOWERED SET OF TERMINATION)*Vanity Set*
    Accompanied with;
    (Remuimís Sharpened Twin Blades of Triumph)



    (OLLERUSíS LIGHTNING ASSAULT SET)*Vanity Set*
    Accompanied with;
    (The Arlorian Savior Blade of Ollerus)


    Hope you guys liked them. Thatís as best as I could get with my phone photoshop app. Have a magnificent day everyone!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-15-2019 at 10:04 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Hello everyone, Iíve forgot we had this section on forums . Any-who, here are my interpretations on LeaderBoard worthy vanities that Iím hoping maybe the Space Time Gods themselves can look over .


    Ps... yes theyíre Recolors, sorry...






    [The Arlorian Pride Vanity Sets]


    (KERSHALíS DARK POWERED CLOAK OF DEATH)*VANITY SET*
    Accompanied with;
    (Kershalís Death Scepter of Power)



    (REMIUMíS EMPOWERED SET OF TERMINATION)*Vanity Set*
    Accompanied with;
    (Remuimís Sharpened Twin Blades of Triumph)



    (OLLERUSíS LIGHTNING ASSAULT SET)*Vanity Set*
    Accompanied with;
    (The Arlorian Savior Blade of Ollerus)


    Hope you guys liked them. Thatís as best as I could get with my phone photoshop app. Have a magnificent day everyone!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is awesome man!!! This is like your best work yet! Recolors are awesome! I personally like the Ollerus one, itís like his full power or something haha. Keep up the good work!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,823
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    618
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

    Default

    What a shame I clicked on this..thought u might have actually designed something. Devs don’t need help with recolors.


    Iím rubber and youíre glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    797
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    What a shame I clicked on this..thought u might have actually designed something. Devs donít need help with recolors.
    Donít worry the Devs are already working on recoloring the next expansion and rereleasing old gears as ďnewĒ ones :3, *New as in a different color*

    No hate to them since I donít mind it. Btw theyíve been doing Recolors since season 1... not sure why you hate it... anyways. Have a good day mate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    797
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    This is awesome man!!! This is like your best work yet! Recolors are awesome! I personally like the Ollerus one, itís like his full power or something haha. Keep up the good work!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Yeah personal favorite as well


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Looks awsome. Nice work

  10. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,434
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    159
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    207
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

    Default My Leaderboard Vanity Designs.

    Savior blade and kershalís death look awesome! Unfortunately other ones are too oversaturated with color for me overall awesome job bud!



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Those twin blades look savage

  12. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    looks okay...

  13. #10
    Junior Member KingCandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    cool work bro. ahaha

  14. #11
    Junior Member KingCandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    kind'a Savage design,

  15. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Nice efects

  16. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Nice man! Ash op and old too

Similar Threads

  1. How does the leaderboard vanity look like?
    By THE GOLDEN KING in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 09:16 PM
  2. Leaderboard vanity
    By Snowdager in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2019, 12:47 PM
  3. New backpack vanity designs! ~GreatAnkush
    By Greatankush in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:31 AM
  4. Ideas and designs for Valentines day vanity
    By eugene9707 in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 05:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •