Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 47/48 & 63 pvp

  1. #1
    Member xxaquaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default 47/48 & 63 pvp

    Clearly you guys are in the pvp topic only to answer this simple question, what is the most active pvp?

    If you are not asking that question, the rest of this isn’t for you

    47/48 & 63 are by far the most active pvp bracket in arcane legends, sure 71 is “active” as well but that’s endgame.

    Personally, I have a 48 twink & I recommended it to everyone.

    Low lvl such as 10-20 is pretty much pointless. All the best items are hoarded & the gears are just rare

    Meanwhile 47 & 63 have new players every day & is striving with action daily. Barely drama (It’s pvp cmon) And plenty of gear to go round.

    Come out & make a twink!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxaquaxx For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept Browdy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Hmm difficult question, but i guess I'd choose 48-50 over 61-63. Good para gear in lvl 10 is just meh...

  4. #3
    Member xxaquaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Hmm difficult question, but i guess I'd choose 48-50 over 61-63. Good para gear in lvl 10 is just meh...
    Ye para at 10 is good, just not a good pvp bracket . Everyone is moving up. A lot moved to 41-44 Soon they’ll come 48.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    personally i dont think 47-50 is the best bracket.

    the only reason why ppl choose 47-50 is because of FREE underhul set that they cant get rid of as well as CHEAP flame weapons that can be bought by sack of coins in glintstone map, and again, they cant get rid of.

    its pretty much a battle of procs. Tanks have glint aegis, rogues have auto jugg from flame blades and sorcs have ridiculous flame staff proc which makes pvp unplayable.

    41 isnt a better bracket than 44 because 41s belt is ridiculously rare and hard as hell to find, meanwhile, belts in 43s are everywhere and obtainable.

    the only reason why nobody goes to 44 is because MMPH is there. if MMPH went to different pvp zone, everyone would come to 44 because nobody uses speed sets there. lv30 speed set vs 41 arc ring and planar amulet is just not a good match.

    26-40 is unplayable due to arcane weapon advantage.

    1-25 is boring bc it takes AGES to kill ppl due to high armor values.

    and from what i was told by my guildies who played 47-48s, most of the ppl over there just use whatever it is that they have, nobody wants to spend gold to better their stats. and from my PoV, that is not the bracket i would want to invest my gold onto and then soon as i get the best awake slots possible, ppl will just leave bc they have nothing to lose. they didnt roll their awake slots, didnt spend millions to get the best jewels that one can possibly have.

    and dont even start lecturing me. telling me that im hiding behind my expensive jewels, awake slots and ridiculously priced pets cuz since PVP came out, every OP PVP player strived to have the BEST GEARS possible at their respective levels. its also what TWINK means.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    517
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    not everyone i personally moved down and i was best 50 tank with best 47-50 gear.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    i know i said this before but im taking it back now.


    i aint coming to 47-48s anymore.

    now, you may ask, why?

    bc most of the guys in 47-48s use FREE underhul sets and CHEAP flame weapons from glintstone that they cant get rid of. the reason why they chose to stay is bc most ppl are there and they cant get rid of their gears.

    i went online yesterday and accepted all the friend requests i got from 47-48s and guess what. most of em are just in towns AFK.

    i have the most to lose going in that bracket bc once i get maxed gears, theyll just leave again. they have nothing to lose cuz they didnt have to buy gears.

    the only reason why 44s went inactive is cuz orange got banned.
    nobody in MMPH took the initiative to build up another tank bc orange had an OP set, not your ideal OP tank set.
    Im talking about 2 rogues ganging up vs 1 tank toe to toe and he wont go down type of tank.

    we, plat users, all know how much awakening kits it takes to get semi maxed to perfect slots just on 1 item, now imagine trying to get maxed out values on 7 items since nobody else is willing to sell what they have in hopes of 44s being active again.

    hell, i tried sending pm's to roar asking him if hes selling gears so many times and he aint budging a bit.

  8. #7
    Forum Adept Browdy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BestOf13-16s View Post
    i know i said this before but im taking it back now.


    i aint coming to 47-48s anymore.

    now, you may ask, why?

    bc most of the guys in 47-48s use FREE underhul sets and CHEAP flame weapons from glintstone that they cant get rid of. the reason why they chose to stay is bc most ppl are there and they cant get rid of their gears.

    i went online yesterday and accepted all the friend requests i got from 47-48s and guess what. most of em are just in towns AFK.

    i have the most to lose going in that bracket bc once i get maxed gears, theyll just leave again. they have nothing to lose cuz they didnt have to buy gears.

    the only reason why 44s went inactive is cuz orange got banned.
    nobody in MMPH took the initiative to build up another tank bc orange had an OP set, not your ideal OP tank set.
    Im talking about 2 rogues ganging up vs 1 tank toe to toe and he wont go down type of tank.

    we, plat users, all know how much awakening kits it takes to get semi maxed to perfect slots just on 1 item, now imagine trying to get maxed out values on 7 items since nobody else is willing to sell what they have in hopes of 44s being active again.

    hell, i tried sending pm's to roar asking him if hes selling gears so many times and he aint budging a bit.
    So basically 47-50 is kind "active" because it's so easy, pointless and cheap ? To be like them now i need to craft glint set and bought flame weapon and that's it ? No op awakes people are there ? May i asking you which braket are you now? Me 71 mostly.

  9. #8
    Member xxaquaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    So basically 47-50 is kind "active" because it's so easy, pointless and cheap ? To be like them now i need to craft glint set and bought flame weapon and that's it ? No op awakes people are there ? May i asking you which braket are you now? Me 71 mostly.
    Not entirely true, It’s active because of the players.

    Yeah you can craft a glint set, and your planar pendant, but you would be like anyone else. If anything it saves you money to do. I prefer it than other pvps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    saves you money how? you cant even SELL most of the items you need to PvP at that bracket LMFAO 😂😂😂

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BestOf13-16s View Post
    saves you money how? you cant even SELL most of the items you need to PvP at that bracket LMFAO ������
    Tbh this is untrue. Most rogues use slaterock as opposed to underhul or crafting glint set. Also, no-one barely uses flame weapons, it’s dragon staff or blades that are preferred. Procs honestly aren’t a big deal, and you say no-one puts gold into their items? I can assure you that in my guild, each player has put about 200m into their sets, if not more. If you want to enjoy pvp, you play where other people play. Lvl 47 is very active, we clash daily and have groups to organise clashes if none happens to be on. Yes, rogues and mage craft planar, and maybe use underhul or glint set. Yes, tanks use glint set. If you don’t want to play this level, that’s fine, but don’t spread lies that will discourage others. This bracket is growing more and more active every day, anyone who says this level is for poor ppl or it’s too easy just haven’t tried it themselves. Trust me, no-one is beating our guild in clash

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Olympus For This Useful Post:


  13. #11
    Member xxaquaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BestOf13-16s View Post
    saves you money how? you cant even SELL most of the items you need to PvP at that bracket LMFAO
    Clearly you’ve never pvped here lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •