Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 7/17/2019 | Eggerton Returns with Heroic Eggs for Sale!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Don't be greedy, because you have passed a number of fun events, please continue to support and maintain your bad conversation
    Ok all
    Have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    the thrill to pay to get to the top in a competitive environment always outweighs any form of direct schematics.
    This event discourages plat buyers in a discreet way because why would they spend plat if they would think that future events would rekindle and shadow the past ones where free eggs are given? a sudden change is disastrous if untimely.
    Hmmm..I just thought of another way it may discourage plat buyers.
    Not all plat buyers like everyone to know that they purchase plat because of the negative comments from f2p players. So, only plat buyers will be running around looking for the vendor, no point in f2p looking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bruh this event is literally catered towards plat users. Waste of a week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uwuesketit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

RIP AL

Enviado de meu Positivo Twist S usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Rip Week

Rip Event, Rip Week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Egg zavier is always end of august or begin of sept if i remember, but i hope we get awaking extravaganza next week tho last year was during middle of july, i really look forward for this event!! Please please next week
    Yeah +1 to that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcowdee View Post
    I think the community in general is very ungrateful. Everyone has been praising sts event after event this year and now mouthing off since this event is not to anyone’s liking.

Plat purchases guarantee you guys continued content in this game. Be appreciative that people spend plat on this game.
    Wow, unexpected Wise words mister Fatcow well said. Without platinum users there will be no Al at all. People should act more mature instead of acting like a spoiled little brat.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Rip

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Egg zavier is always end of august or begin of sept if i remember, but i hope we get awaking extravaganza next week tho last year was during middle of july, i really look forward for this event!! Please please next week
    Hopefully +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I've been reading this thread and I see there are so many mixed opinions (including myself). I wouldn't blame sts if they ignored us entirely. " +1 to this" "Remove plat offers from game" " this event is for plat buyers" " no, we want eggzavior". There will always be premium items or services to anyone willing to open their wallet. That's how it works. It's just smart business. Think if it like your the head of a company and you spend a lot of time, money and probably months or maybe even years of hard work into giving away a FREE game to people and in return players are completely unhappy about there being an event available to anyone with platinum. Not just plat buyers but anyone with platinum that would like to spend it on a certain egg they need or want. It doesn't mean you have to spend on plat to enjoy this event. Just sit it out and pretend it didn't happen if your unhappy with it. And just to clarify, plat buyers are not getting anything free here. They're getting what they pay for. It's like getting upset at the grocery store because they had a sale on meat when you didn't have any money and other people were able to take advantage of the sale. That's how crazy it is to get upset at an event like this especially considering how the game has changed over the last few years for free to play. It's easier than ever to earn loads of gold just farming and not spending a dime. *Gasp* okay I'm done. 😀

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyrogenie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogenie View Post
    I've been reading this thread and I see there are so many mixed opinions (including myself). I wouldn't blame sts if they ignored us entirely. " +1 to this" "Remove plat offers from game" " this event is for plat buyers" " no, we want eggzavior". There will always be premium items or services to anyone willing to open their wallet. That's how it works. It's just smart business. Think if it like your the head of a company and you spend a lot of time, money and probably months or maybe even years of hard work into giving away a FREE game to people and in return players are completely unhappy about there being an event available to anyone with platinum. Not just plat buyers but anyone with platinum that would like to spend it on a certain egg they need or want. It doesn't mean you have to spend on plat to enjoy this event. Just sit it out and pretend it didn't happen if your unhappy with it. And just to clarify, plat buyers are not getting anything free here. They're getting what they pay for. It's like getting upset at the grocery store because they had a sale on meat when you didn't have any money and other people were able to take advantage of the sale. That's how crazy it is to get upset at an event like this especially considering how the game has changed over the last few years for free to play. It's easier than ever to earn loads of gold just farming and not spending a dime. *Gasp* okay I'm done. 😀
    +1 Well said! But be careful what you say in here. The angry kids are out in full force now lol. Some Lvl 71 Tank with 10K HP and a Duck Vanity said “Fanboy”. I don’t think I ever been called a Fanboy before in AL...that’s new. I was just thanking the Devs for all the hardwork they put in so far this year…It’s pretty Quack he thinks that lmao T_T

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

you just have to think about the amount of plat they looking for... it should be a sale, not a complete unrealistic price.
    For me it looks like, sts wants people to missclick while running maps... I cant imagine anyone spent 1750 plat (100 euro/dollar) for 1 pet

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sek For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where is eggzavier?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the event so boring...Zzz plat users only lol.
    IGN: Julyten <3Sorcerer<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Crate key event pleaseeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogenie View Post
    I've been reading this thread and I see there are so many mixed opinions (including myself). I wouldn't blame sts if they ignored us entirely. " +1 to this" "Remove plat offers from game" " this event is for plat buyers" " no, we want eggzavior". There will always be premium items or services to anyone willing to open their wallet. That's how it works. It's just smart business. Think if it like your the head of a company and you spend a lot of time, money and probably months or maybe even years of hard work into giving away a FREE game to people and in return players are completely unhappy about there being an event available to anyone with platinum. Not just plat buyers but anyone with platinum that would like to spend it on a certain egg they need or want. It doesn't mean you have to spend on plat to enjoy this event. Just sit it out and pretend it didn't happen if your unhappy with it. And just to clarify, plat buyers are not getting anything free here. They're getting what they pay for. It's like getting upset at the grocery store because they had a sale on meat when you didn't have any money and other people were able to take advantage of the sale. That's how crazy it is to get upset at an event like this especially considering how the game has changed over the last few years for free to play. It's easier than ever to earn loads of gold just farming and not spending a dime. *Gasp* okay I'm done.
    But still you have to admit that sts spikes the prices of plat to a very high rate. Most of the player base is kids ... kids who probably can’t afford 100 on plat so it is business but not so smart. Maybe if sts capped item prices in auction from spiking too high then spending 100 U.S on plat would be worth it for most people because they are assured that they will be able to afford what they want. Items go as far as 200mil which is kinda crazy. Rogues on a whole are very expensive. Honestly maybe if they lowered plat prices or capped selling prices of items in the game to a certain point then more people would work with the business and hence this event would be accepted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls egg zavier :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amberdy 2.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	670.9 KB 
ID:	180298 Looking forward to the next Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ONALLARITI View Post
    But still you have to admit that sts spikes the prices of plat to a very high rate. Most of the player base is kids ... kids who probably can’t afford 100 on plat so it is business but not so smart. Maybe if sts capped item prices in auction from spiking too high then spending 100 U.S on plat would be worth it for most people because they are assured that they will be able to afford what they want. Items go as far as 200mil which is kinda crazy. Rogues on a whole are very expensive. Honestly maybe if they lowered plat prices or capped selling prices of items in the game to a certain point then more people would work with the business and hence this event would be accepted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    200m? Some vanities go for 500m
    Don't quote me