Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

(No. I don't want the ebon aegis to get nerfed. Read the full thread please.)

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

(I have ebon sword + Ebon armor and STILL NOT ENOUGH!)

And that is still NOT enough!

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff & gun.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
    But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. To the people being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, this will just result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
    I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-18-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Mage need buff rogue need debuff. Warriors can meet in between imo

Mages ds proc is not really as OP anymore. The only class that truly doesn't need to rely on procs are rogues
    Last edited by Spheresome; 07-18-2019 at 09:19 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post

Mages ds proc is not really as OP anymore. The only class that truly doesn't need to rely on procs are rogues
    "Ds proc is not op anymore"

It can remove 10%-15% HP per tick

What about us warriors? we don't have a cheap alternative to ebon aegis.

We. Have. No. Weapons. That. Insta. Remove. Health. Like. Dragon. Staff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    "Ds proc is not op anymore"

It can remove 10%-15% HP per tick

What about us warriors? we don't have a cheap alternative to ebon aegis.

We. Have. No. Weapons. That. Insta. Remove. Health. Like. Dragon. Staff.
    Im not very familiar with the dragon staff since I have never really used it, but I can guarantee you it's not 10-15% pet tick. Maybe 1-2% per tick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

(No. I don't want the ebon aegis to get nerfed. Read the full thread please.)

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

(I have ebon sword + Ebon armor and STILL NOT ENOUGH!)

And that is still NOT enough!

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
    But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. Being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, will result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
    I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!
    Warriors are supposed to be the "tanks" on this game but atm their are not, we a re not a killers like rogues or mana pots like mages (joke xD)

i wish sts give us ur place where maps became very hard for mage and rogues and them need a warrior to mitigate the dmg, etc.

I don't want to hit 100k dmg... i want to tank that dmg...

Well that's my opinion, i'm warrior main too.

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Im not very familiar with the dragon staff since I have never really used it, but I can guarantee you it's not 10-15% pet tick. Maybe 1-2% per tick
    You claim you never used it yet you say its 1-2% per tick?

Are you sure about that? The dragon staff absolutely wrecks mobs & bosses flawlessly. Go use that staff "Again"

And you guys also have ebon gun. Which is also cheaper then ebon aegis. And it does great damage per tick.

While ebon sword's tick is slower then a slug.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-18-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I have played warrior ever since i knew Arlor (about 5 years). And i think warrior as a class is one of the most fun and actually rewarding for its role in any party/map. If you look at the class as a whole a warrior its quite strong isnt it? I mean you got the tankiness as a war should have, you got very versatyle skills and most importantly out of all the classes i think war has the most freedom in what stats we want to build, you can have really high hp/armor and little dmg but still ur gonna be fine, u can have mad dmg but low armor and still ur gonna be fine and so on. I do think that the ebon aegis "idea" is a little bit off, STS wanted to make warriors a little more oppresing as we never actually punched hard with those thiccccc arms but fell into the other whole of making it too wacky as a concept and by that i mean it takes out the concept of MMORPG thinking. In this game you should try to build ur gear for what u want to do, to put pieces togheter so u fit ur playstyle, even if there are good items, they dont have to be that good that you dont have to build around them. Aegis is a "one man army" type of item, it does anything u will ever need to do, it doesnt require skills,thinking,equipment sinergy, stats or other elements, its just it, u dont need anything else.
    In my oppinion warriors didnt really need this kind of gift, i think if we got a buff in our skill damage that would have been enough in both PvP and PvE,or some sort of proc that requires us to actually build our set so we can make the most out of it. The aegis was just not truely tought trough, it was just a quick solution to the warrior problem. I hope STS comes up with something inovating in the new expansion

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A530F folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just an opinion... if ebon sword proc could change to decrease the armor of mobs by%20 instead of decreasing the damage they deal? This way tanks with ebon sword not only deal more damage with proc, but also more helpful for the full party. As i said, just an opinion from a rogues perspective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamlepre View Post
    Warriors are supposed to be the "tanks" on this game but atm their are not, we a re not a killers like rogues or mana pots like mages (joke xD)

i wish sts give us ur place where maps became very hard for mage and rogues and them need a warrior to mitigate the dmg, etc.

I don't want to hit 100k dmg... i want to tank that dmg...

Well that's my opinion, i'm warrior main too.

A dev confirmed that ebon aegis reflects 2000% damage. please no need to hide that. It won't get nerfed, because even the devs are aware of it.

Relax and try being more honest. (Warriors ARE USELESS and ALWAYS abandoned in maps if YOU DO NOT have ebon aegis.)

I rest my case. This is hopeless and useless. I doubt anything will be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Yeah, that's it +1

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

A dev confirmed that ebon aegis reflects 2000% damage. please no need to hide that. It won't get nerfed, because even the devs are aware of it.

Relax and try being more honest. (Warriors ARE USELESS and ALWAYS abandoned in maps if YOU DO NOT have ebon aegis.)

Actually warrior with tb is very useful, so why you saying?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

"Warrior is useless" the role of the warrior is not to deal damage it is to taunt enemy and take in damage, while the rouges and mages kill.
    "Warrior need aegis" you heard of TB, glint aegis, ebon sword. They are pretty good weapons, if you know how to use them correctly.
    "DS is op" proc rate is not easy, and its not 5-10% per tick, it depends on the boss really, and it is effective against hard bosses. So your spending 4m just to use on a hard boss, kinda lame huh? Warrior has a mastery that deals probably the same amount of damage.

IMO. Mages are the ones who need a buff. By speculating if you remember from the "Temple event" the LB showed mages were slacking in terms of their points, because it was hard to kill the boss. whereas the overall points of tanks were much higher. This shows tanks were better at killing boss. You cant deny that.

Stop making a fancy thread. It means nothing rly.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m3cy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Faster recharging ultimate for warrior class could help.
    Last edited by Marosok; 07-18-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: by 30-40%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Faster recharging ultimate for warrior class could help.
    Need views bro?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Flame, i saw your stats. But 3k damage and only 15k health with ebon sword is low now(for example your ex guildmate Luckydead 3600 damage and 19k health). Even me - ive 2.8k damage with aegis. I mean 1500-1800 str will provide you extremely high damage output with Rage ultimate + ebon chest it is really good synergy(300% damage 300% armor 50% haste in pve) Now let's talk about rogues with 2k damage. They are almost useless in Deep Marsh/maus5/hydra/cryostar. 20-22m or clean or 27-30m with good awakes(5.5% str/all stats, 9% arm, 8% arm 2% str) is expensive ? Hehe I can understand when people saying such things when it was 70-80m, i can even understand when it was 40-50m, but now when farming is so easy in esg(thanks to ebon armor proc), when we have hotbars to change battle gear for gold loot gear? Common give me a break... The only one class who needs slightly buff or decent buff is mage right now.
    Last edited by Browdy666; 07-18-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I do well with lv26 spirit sword, mire helm, armor, mythic belt, lunar ring and a fob. Warriors don't do damage, we out here to tank. But tb pull is always great
    Cheap wep to clear mobs? Glint aegis.
    Maybe even a drag sword.
    Bosses? Leave em to the rogues. Game's what it is, we tank n taunt they damage, no tank they die.
    Mages? Idk, sts needs to re-evaluate.
    Hotel? Trivago.

I'm no expert nor do I take the game seriously, just try to have fun.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

You claim you never used it yet you say its 1-2% per tick?

Are you sure about that? The dragon staff absolutely wrecks mobs & bosses flawlessly. Go use that staff "Again"

And you guys also have ebon gun. Which is also cheaper then ebon aegis. And it does great damage per tick.

While ebon sword's tick is slower then a slug.
    I've seen others use dragon staff. It was only OP during maus expansion before it was nerfed to Oblivion. The reason why I never used it is simply because it's no longer good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Tbh 25m-28m for Ebon Aegis is dirt cheap. Imagine paying 60m,45m,80m(185m) because Hotfixes kept ruining it. Save your gold and just buy one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I care for the people. Being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, will result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.
    Just to clarify. The "Being naive & greedy" is to the individuals who were whining of ebon weapons having a great drop rate in the marvel event, those are the same individuals who were crying that ebon weapons were super rare and had a very small chance of dropping from lockeds.

And when STS was very generous and kind enough to buff the drop rates, those same individuals still whined.

Thank you STS for the free content you push out. But class balance is critical.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

DS is useless now

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk