Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Tbh 25m-28m for Ebon Aegis is dirt cheap. Imagine paying 60m,45m,80m(185m) because Hotfixes kept ruining it. Save your gold and just buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Flame, i saw your stats. But 3k damage and only 15k health with ebon sword is low now(for example your ex guildmate Luckydead 3600 damage and 19k health). Even me - ive 2.8k damage with aegis. I mean 1500-1800 str will provide you extremely high damage output with Rage ultimate + ebon chest it is really good synergy(300% damage 300% armor 50% haste in pve) Now let's talk about rogues with 2k damage. They are almost useless in Deep Marsh/maus5/hydra/cryostar. 20-22m or clean or 27-30m with good awakes(5.5% str/all stats, 9% arm, 8% arm 2% str) is expensive ? Hehe I can understand when people saying such things when it was 70-80m, i can even understand when it was 40-50m, but now when farming is so easy in esg(thanks to ebon armor proc), when we have hotbars to change battle gear for gold loot gear? Common give me a break... The only one class who needs slightly buff or decent buff is mage right now.
    How am i supposed to do that when people keep leaving the map, as they don't see an ebon aegis in my hands??

Why rogues need not worry about proc's. But mages & warriors are forced to do so?

How am i supposed to reach 4k-5k damage without spending a ridiculous amount of gold on awakenings. Probably gold enough to afford 5x Ebon Aegis'

How am i supposed to obtain that gold when i cannot even farm for the best gears in the endgame maps, due to people leaving warriors with no Ebon Aegis' behind?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    How am i supposed to do that when people keep leaving the map, as they don't see an ebon aegis in my hands??

Why rogues need not worry about proc's. But mages & warriors are forced to do so?

How am i supposed to reach 4k-5k damage without spending a ridiculous amount of gold on awakenings. Probably gold enough to afford 5x Ebon Aegis'

How am i supposed to obtain that gold when i cannot even farm for the best gears in the endgame maps, due to people leaving warriors with no Ebon Aegis' behind?
    Flame, i ran m5 with dreamscape cleaver and esg with glint aegis and no one left. I can't understand why they leave you alone in the map man...
    Last edited by Browdy666; 07-18-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Rogues? Look at their prices. It's not so easy to be op rogue... Warrior was always about proc and it will never change.
    As for "how" well op awakes cost op money if you want to buy ready item in auc. Otherwise its a gamble. I got 8% armor at endless chest only after spending 1000 blue awakes, and got 9% armor at ebon armor chest with less than 20 red awakes. See? It's pure random. You can't predict.
    Last edited by Browdy666; 07-18-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

(No. I don't want the ebon aegis to get nerfed. Read the full thread please.)

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

(I have ebon sword + Ebon armor and STILL NOT ENOUGH!)

And that is still NOT enough!

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff & gun.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
    But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. To the people being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, this will just result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
    I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!
    First of all, know your role. We are warrior that suppose to tank and not take damage but yes, I agree the part you get left behind. It is extremely frustrating when you wanna make gold and people treat warrior like this
    I got a respond once "you don't have ebon aegis, we won't listen to you"
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    This right here Ladies and Gentlemen. Is the current state of the game!

Spacetime Studio Devs. Please look at this and think about it.

This is the current state for warriors. And the best part is; Nothing will be done about it.

I have 0 Expectations.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-18-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok i farmed ages for that ebon aegis in esg with a measly 300gl and all i had was a legendary 71 sword lol and my stats was crazy bad but i pulled through though and was able to afford one it just takes alot of time exactly 10 hours a day for 1.5m xd. Ebon aegis does have its weaknessess like the proc sometimes is unreliable cause you need the mobs taunted on you to kill which isnt always the case in group play especially with a weaker group. Eventually kinda got tired of it i dont like hitting enemies with attacks that doesnt do anything waiting to proc and even when it does it doesnt always work out as intended because of mobs not being taunted and soon i sold mine for tblade which has a sick *** proc btw and am happy with my decision looking forward with tblade and the game. For me just go with what ur happy with just farm endgame maps with ur guildies and esg is still the most profitable endgame map which you dont need op gear. Its just a game after all ya know
    Last edited by Nate2049; 07-18-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

First of all, know your role. We are warrior that suppose to tank and not take damage but yes, I agree the part you get left behind. It is extremely frustrating when you wanna make gold and people treat warrior like this
    Wow, that's so wrong ! What guild? It's unbelievable !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

It's what happens to 99% of warriors, but unfortunately some of those who post on this thread are part of the 1% and it looks like they forgot where they came from. Not to mention those that obviously buy gold and come here talking about how they don't mind *farming* for the items...

Also, it's funny how some people still think that Rogues need a Warrior to stay alive, or that Warrior is an OK class because we have Ebon Aegis/TB/Glint Aegis/etc. While that is sorta true, it's not very hard to know that 99% of warriors do not own any of those items, therefore they're "useless".

Personally, I don't have any high expectations for the future as long as the usefulness of a class is based on weapon procs and people actually support it.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    It's what happens to 99% of warriors, but unfortunately some of those who post on this thread are part of the 1% and it looks like they forgot where they came from. Not to mention those that obviously buy gold and come here talking about how they don't mind *farming* for the items...

Also, it's funny how some people still think that Rogues need a Warrior to stay alive, or that Warrior is an OK class because we have Ebon Aegis/TB/Glint Aegis/etc. While that is sorta true, it's not very hard to know that 99% of warriors do not own any of those items, therefore they're "useless".

Personally, I don't have any high expectations for the future as long as the usefulness of a class is based on weapon procs and people actually support it.
    And who might that be? Forgot where they came from? Wth is that even supposed to mean? 1% or not the fact Ebon Aegis was going for 80m+ before Marvel Event. They are now 25m-28m. You telling me thats not cheap?
    Last edited by Fearrr; 07-18-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

And who might that be?
    The guy who lists a Marshland Lock 65M because of losing IRL bets.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The guy who lists a Marshland Lock 65M because of losing IRL bets.
    Gotcha. Nvm my post then.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

You telling me thats not cheap?
    It's not cheap for a beginner bruh. Anything over 2M is expensive for beginners. And you can't expect beginners to pay a few hundred dollars for Platinum as soon as they start playing. So yes, it's expensive as F.

It's STS's fault for the design of the game too though. Because they hand out 3K XP rewards for quests and make them skip pretty much through the whole game. They reach Festerfang in less than a week and are lost and confused because they don't even know what a Party is.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I said it before many times but the maps aren't hard enough for tanks to be needed, we need a new non Raid expansion, with lots of stuns, super high dmg mobs and large groups, for warrior to become good again and ebon aegis is bad in PvE 90% of time unless you set up your party to have 0 stun/freeze, which isn't possible the majority of the time. Make way harder maps where taunts are needed and tanks will become useful again.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

It's not cheap for a beginner bruh. Anything over 2M is expensive for beginners. And you can't expect beginners to pay a few hundred dollars for Platinum as soon as they start playing. So yes, it's expensive as F.

It's STS's fault for the design of the game too though. Because they hand out 3K XP rewards for quests and make them skip pretty much through the whole game. They reach Festerfang in less than a week and are lost and confused because they don't even know what a Party is.
    Ok, for beginner. Spirit weapon lvl 40+. It's cheap. Also why high end item should be available for beginner? Look at prices. Ebon sword 5m+ clean ebon aegis 22m+ clean. Like Cytotoxin said isnt it cheap already?! Ebon armor chest 10-12m clean. Arcane legends exist now like 7 years if I'm right. And you trying to judge their business model? It's pointless, because this project is successful for now. It's work now and will work in the future i hope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    I said it before many times but the maps aren't hard enough for tanks to be needed, we need a new non Raid expansion, with lots of stuns, super high dmg mobs and large groups, for warrior to become good again and ebon aegis is bad in PvE 90% of time unless you set up your party to have 0 stun/freeze, which isn't possible the majority of the time. Make way harder maps where taunts are needed and tanks will become useful again.
    I think its good time for Maus 8-10. Besides we need more maps like Deep Marsh or better harder ones. Soon it will have 6 bosses. Also warrior still needed in m6 and Deep Marsh. It's better with him than without. But prepared warrior for such maps and their lvl of difficulty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

No more maus pls!
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Imagine the drama that would be prevented if you just made a rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Ok, for beginner. Spirit weapon lvl 40+. It's cheap. Also why high end item should be available for beginner? Look at prices. Ebon sword 5m+ clean ebon aegis 22m+ clean. Like Cytotoxin said isnt it cheap already?! Ebon armor chest 10-12m clean. Arcane legends exist now like 7 years if I'm right. And you trying to judge their business model? It's pointless, because this project is successful for now. It's work now and will work in the future i hope.
    The whole point of the thread is that warriors MUST buy a good weapon to be useful. A warrior with a Legendary item or worse is literally useless, while Rogues do just fine with the pink items that they can loot. This is the main difference between Warrior and Rogue. I am not saying that Ebon Aegis should be cheaper, or any other weapon for that matter, I am just pointing out that a warrior that doesn't spend at least 30M in gears is considered useless in any end-game party. Even if the Rogues are literally trash players, they can bully a warrior who doesn't own a good weapon and not run with them.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

What about new mobs expansion using ebon weps? XD I wanna see them reflecting the 30k dmg from rogues and lets see if we dont need skilled warriors who heals at right timing XD

Apart jokes, awakens made pve a joke, its easy, none dies anymore.. Even weak ppl can run pve easily now. If sts would make pve maps way harder than now, with mechanics where mages and rogues can get oneshot we will be all happier to have warriors in party.

For example mobs who oneshot players till 7.5k armor, which exclude all rogues n mages to act as a warriors cause even if they have 9k armor they are too vulnerable to tank. The 14k armor warriors will tank easily, or even less but jugg skill will be usefull. This kind of adjustment would make fair pve role, but this would mean to delete the ebon aegis or then warriors will be tank + rogue.
    I just mean its hard make happy everyone and its hard find a solution, class roles have all been destroied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    What about new mobs expansion using ebon weps? XD I wanna see them reflecting the 30k dmg from rogues and lets see if we dont need skilled warriors who heals at right timing XD

Apart jokes, awakens made pve a joke, its easy, none dies anymore.. Even weak ppl can run pve easily now. If sts would make pve maps way harder than now, with mechanics where mages and rogues can get oneshot we will be all happier to have warriors in party.

For example mobs who oneshot players till 7.5k armor, which exclude all rogues n mages to act as a warriors cause even if they have 9k armor they are too vulnerable to tank. The 14k armor warriors will tank easily, or even less but jugg skill will be usefull. This kind of adjustment would make fair pve role, but this would mean to delete the ebon aegis or then warriors will be tank + rogue.
    I just mean its hard make happy everyone and its hard find a solution, class roles have all been destroied.
    Creeps with reflective aura? Hmm, good idea.