Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    The whole point of the thread is that warriors MUST buy a good weapon to be useful. A warrior with a Legendary item or worse is literally useless, while Rogues do just fine with the pink items that they can loot. This is the main difference between Warrior and Rogue. I am not saying that Ebon Aegis should be cheaper, or any other weapon for that matter, I am just pointing out that a warrior that doesn't spend at least 30M in gears is considered useless in any end-game party. Even if the Rogues are literally trash players, they can bully a warrior who doesn't own a good weapon and not run with them.
    This kind of problem is extended on mages too findus. At least we know that warriors should cover and rogues should deal dmg, but mages? What we are now?
    I reached 5k dmg to be a good option replacing a rogue, I had to delete shield heal skills and make a full attack build to be at same level of rogues of dealing damage to mobs and bosses and still my single target is not intended to be an aimed shot.
    I reached 8.5k armor to be a tank in case they need a tank.

Class roles are gone XD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    What about new mobs expansion using ebon weps? XD I wanna see them reflecting the 30k dmg from rogues and lets see if we dont need skilled warriors who heals at right timing XD

Apart jokes, awakens made pve a joke, its easy, none dies anymore.. Even weak ppl can run pve easily now. If sts would make pve maps way harder than now, with mechanics where mages and rogues can get oneshot we will be all happier to have warriors in party.

For example mobs who oneshot players till 7.5k armor, which exclude all rogues n mages to act as a warriors cause even if they have 9k armor they are too vulnerable to tank. The 14k armor warriors will tank easily, or even less but jugg skill will be usefull. This kind of adjustment would make fair pve role, but this would mean to delete the ebon aegis or then warriors will be tank + rogue.
    I just mean its hard make happy everyone and its hard find a solution, class roles have all been destroied.
    The proc thing is exactly why STS should buff/change/add skills instead of making the class dependent on their weapon procs.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

The whole point of the thread is that warriors MUST buy a good weapon to be useful. A warrior with a Legendary item or worse is literally useless, while Rogues do just fine with the pink items that they can loot. This is the main difference between Warrior and Rogue. I am not saying that Ebon Aegis should be cheaper, or any other weapon for that matter, I am just pointing out that a warrior that doesn't spend at least 30M in gears is considered useless in any end-game party. Even if the Rogues are literally trash players, they can bully a warrior who doesn't own a good weapon and not run with them.
    Now i understand your point perfectly clear... As for rogues trash rogue can bully only his own shadow. I'm not dealing with such "low blow" creatures of Al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Now i understand your point perfectly clear... As for rogues trash rogue can bully only his own shadow. I'm not dealing with such "low blow" creatures of Al
    Lol. Yeah, thankfully I don't have that sort of problem because I've been blessed with good friends, all the best gears, and some items which I can sell to buy whatever comes next, but I feel for the new players who pick Warrior and expect to have a good time.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Lol. Yeah, thankfully I don't have that sort of problem because I've been blessed with good friends, all the best gears, and some items which I can sell to buy whatever comes next, but I feel for the new players who pick Warrior and expect to have a good time.
    Rly there s still someone who think can start play this game now? Condolence

(No salty intended)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I didn't know that rogue players bullying new warriors in al. In the start of our al journey it's a bad experience with warrior class for sure...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Problem: maps are not appropriate for all classes to run.
    Wars should not be able to do that much damage, but they have a weapon that can reflect 2000%. Quite reasonable but idc.

Rogues with pinks are not as strong as you think. You get left behind as well too. Rogue is strong and should be strong. Don’t know how you’ll play the game without a damage dealer.

Mages... you already know xd

Possible Solution: make a new map, worth farming, makes all class required, and preferably a raid map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endroids View Post
    Rogues with pinks are not as strong as you think. You get left behind as well too.
    I am fully aware that they are no world beaters, but you would have no reason to pick a Warrior with a Pink weapon over a Rogue with a pink weapon.

Rogue is strong and should be strong. Don’t know how you’ll play the game without a damage dealer.
    We should be able to say that for all classes though. Every class should be strong in that sense, not only Rogue.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Just chillin with my ebon staff and getting carried by the whole pt, good thing they don't see me doing 0 damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I am fully aware that they are no world beaters, but you would have no reason to pick a Warrior with a Pink weapon over a Rogue with a pink weapon.

We should be able to say that for all classes though. Every class should be strong in that sense, not only Rogue.
    You would have a reason to pick a war over rogue if you need a war. But using pinks as an example was pretty bad...no one one really uses them

Wars can tank basically all maps atm, so they should be considered strong, or rather "fulfill their role."

There's just no map that needs requires all classes to run, which causes this "imbalance" ;is at least what I believe in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

You would have a reason to pick a war over rogue if you need a war. But using pinks as an example was pretty bad...no one one really uses them

Wars can tank basically all maps atm, so they should be considered strong, or rather "fulfill their role."

There's just no map that needs requires all classes to run, which causes this "imbalance" ;is at least what I believe in.
    We're using pinks as an example because the point of the thread is to show how Warriors are expected to spend millions in order to be playable, and how they're absolute trash if they don't own one of the OP weapons.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Going back to the original point... by saying things like “tank needs ebon aegis or it is useless” is degrading yourself. Some of the tanks i play with still use Glint Aegis or Terror Blade or Sprit Weapons.

With the greatest of respect for u flame as i’ve never been in a map with you, there are other reasons why someone may leave a map and leave u alone

A lot of times its because they are bad players who need to be carried by the Ebon Aegis !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I have buy both weapon during winter (ebon sword and aegis), i have test them along with terror blade and when i heard that aegis would be nerf i decide to keep only ebon sword and sell ebon aegis and terror blade, so i have use the sword many months but with very high stats (around 5k dmg) and i didnt get less inv in mauso, was running map very smoothly with this setup (full nightmare with many order jewel and many str% awake) so its not true u absolutely need aegis to play, to play with the sword u just need to have very high damage, and if u cant afford enough good jewel and str awake then farm esg until u have enough!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Wew fun read, I especially liked the part where everyone tried repeating the same thing over and over again. Sts knows where the problems are after lots of feedback, fighting over it does nothing, they won't drastically change anything today or tomorrow, we must wait for the expansion and see what they chose to listen to, arguing about whether the ebon aegis is cheap or not literally wastes forum space, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Wew fun read, I especially liked the part where everyone tried repeating the same thing over and over again. Sts knows where the problems are after lots of feedback, fighting over it does nothing, they won't drastically change anything today or tomorrow, we must wait for the expansion and see what they chose to listen to, arguing about whether the ebon aegis is cheap or not literally wastes forum space, thanks
    According to you STS are perfect beings and they always know what’s up, yet we have those dramatic threads every second announcement because people don’t like what they see. Keep sucking on that little fella.
    Retired

19. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasant View Post
    this thread is useless
    If you have nothing to contribute to this thread; Please do not even bother posting.

According to you STS are perfect beings and they always know what’s up, yet we have those dramatic threads every second announcement because people don’t like what they see. Keep sucking on that little fella.
    Ever since the game got ebon weapons, many people (not only me) are now complaining of the game's class roles being broken.

"I wonder why".

A request to the devs: Get a warrior with good gears and ebon aegis. Go solo mausoleum. You will see why so many are trying to make the ebon aegis look "oppressed" when infact. It is. So. freaking Strong. Like REALLY strong.

I'm not sure if you guys did test the aegis. But go ahead and see why the warrior class is now in jeopardy.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-19-2019 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

nerff ebon aegis pvp xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    If you have nothing to contribute to this thread; Please do not even bother posting.

Ever since the game got ebon weapons, many people (not only me) are now complaining of the game's class roles being broken.

"I wonder why".

A request to the devs: Get a warrior with good gears and ebon aegis. Go solo mausoleum. You will see why so many are trying to make the ebon aegis look "oppressed" when infact. It is. So. freaking Strong. Like REALLY strong.

I'm not sure if you guys did test the aegis. But go ahead and see why the warrior class is now in jeopardy.
    Shhhhh don’t tell em. After all, our friends are saying that STS knows their stuff pretty well, so they should be fully aware that we can breeze through any map in solitude. Much better than with those annoying Rogues actually.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

You can blame warrior when community is also at fault in the first place. You guys have to think about the new players, not old player.
    Remember that warrior being replaced by nekro or glowstick, "who need war when we can have 4 rogue with glow and nekro"
    I feel sad for new warriors, who's new to the game, they the one who's gonna suffer more.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    You can blame warrior when community is also at fault in the first place. You guys have to think about the new players, not old player.
    Remember that warrior being replaced by nekro or glowstick, "who need war when we can have 4 rogue with glow and nekro"
    I feel sad for new warriors, who's new to the game, they the one who's gonna suffer more.
    That's what I'm talking about, but these guys who comment on this thread don't have this issue, so for them all is good.
    Retired