Thread: Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

(No. I don't want the ebon aegis to get nerfed. Read the full thread please.)

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

(I have ebon sword + Ebon armor and STILL NOT ENOUGH!)

And that is still NOT enough!

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff & gun.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
    But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. To the people being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, this will just result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
    I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-18-2019 at 11:49 AM.