Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

2k rogues are getting kicked from pugs lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    That's what I'm talking about, but these guys who comment on this thread don't have this issue, so for them all is good.
    Yeah, and when they start noticing there are less and less players around in the future. They'll wonder why and what happened.

Remember, not everyone stays around. People come and go. This is why many game developers out there know that appealing to new crowds is how to thrive with success.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Now i see that this thread since start was just about drama and wasting time. As you can see if you still don't get it - no one cares about pink items. Warriors are fine instead of that use same energy with mages case because they are really need it. As for you Flame i'll find you in game on maps because now due to what i've read there I'd like to see exactly why people left you in the map. Last time i saw you in tdm you was without any ss, so it's not surprise that rogues were left. Warrior without speed and cover ability is useless. I'm leaving this "building" have fun in "forum games of throne" while I'll have fun in Arcane Legends
    Last edited by Browdy666; 07-20-2019 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

[QUOTE=Flamesofanger;3005766]If you have nothing to contribute to this thread; Please do not even bother
    You’re asking sts to make the drop rates of arcane items HIGHER. It’s ARCANE supposedly to be the rarest rarity in the game. So why make it a higher drop it. The drop rate now is already high price dropped so much on all ebon weapons. Not everyone should have arcane equipment at endgame if it’s supposedly the rarest rarity in game. That’s why I find this thread completely useless

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pleasant For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamlepre View Post
    Warriors are supposed to be the "tanks" on this game but atm their are not, we a re not a killers like rogues or mana pots like mages (joke xD)

i wish sts give us ur place where maps became very hard for mage and rogues and them need a warrior to mitigate the dmg, etc.

I don't want to hit 100k dmg... i want to tank that dmg...

Well that's my opinion, i'm warrior main too.

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk
    That's the point! Warriors can soak a lot of damage if well geared, but they're basically useless in farming maps (Esg/Mauso) of they don't have Ebon Aegis, because to fast farm you will want a lot of damage to finish the map quickest as possible. People can invite no Ebon Warriors for Mauso because the map it's a bit hard to finish without a tank, but Ebon Aegis warrior WILL ALWAYS BE PREFERRED.

All we need are better maps to farm, where all classes are needed. "Balanced, as all things should be".

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Yeah, and when they start noticing there are less and less players around in the future. They'll wonder why and what happened.

Remember, not everyone stays around. People come and go. This is why many game developers out there know that appealing to new crowds is how to thrive with success.
    So what you are saying is to give one of the most rarest item in the game to everyone?? What will be the point of farming and grinding or buying plat then? It is exactly the opposite, no one will want to play if everyone own it, need to have a goal in those game or else its boring. And yes the rarest wep need to be lot better than the other one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

true also pvp its unfair now warriors without ebon aegis are useless also pve for example in goblins event i had energy and a loot of altar and i did not have ebon aegis i can't find a party to run at the same time the other warriors with ebon easy for them to find a good party.... i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tkye View Post
    true also pvp its unfair now warriors without ebon aegis are useless also pve for example in goblins event i had energy and a loot of altar and i did not have ebon aegis i can't find a party to run at the same time the other warriors with ebon easy for them to find a good party.... i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?
    For goblin event, that you have ebon aegis or sword was not making any difference, and for pvp i see many warrior using ebon sword.
    And also if u do FFA, u have probably notice that the aegis is useless there, u need use ebon sword.

So until u make enough gold to buy yourself the ebon aegis, you can easily play without it, but again even before the ebon aegis was there it is like any other game, op people prefer to run with other op people, this is like this in any game and it is only common sense.

and to be op there is usually a progression curve, u start game, you make friend that are same caliber as you and you progress with them, you can't play 1 week and expect to be able to always run with people who have progress for years, you need put in the time too!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Tainted set is only for pvp. It was never good in pve. I'm sure that you knew it before buying it as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It’s funny how people complain about warrior are not good before ebon aegis now sts give warrior ebon aegis which is accessible by not many but some what a decent amount, they complain about not having it.
    It’s arcane and it drops from 99m to 25-30m Which is still expensive but is understandable as it’s high demand and op , therefore if everyone have it, it will be just another unbalanced.
    Be grateful, at least warrior nowadays are not as useless as before.

Side note: I sound a bit salty in my comment, but it is just my opinion no drama here. Just a not and nicely word. Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

first thing i meant aegis in pvp (tdm) second in goblins event i had sword and no one wanna so aegis still make the difference
    also tanks before ebon aegis how many kills they got each room tdm 1 or 2 .... 5 max in 4v4 and 3v3 now they can kill better than dps (mags rouges) all that because the aegis proc also the warriors job in tdm is cover so i think u will understand what i mean now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

true but i used ebon sword in event (goblins) and still the same problem
    see still aegis better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

true but i used ebon sword in event (goblins) and still the same problem
    see still aegis better / ...i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?
    of course better but don't say you can't play AL if you don't have!! loll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

first thing i meant aegis in pvp (tdm) second in goblins event i had sword and no one wanna so aegis still make the difference
    also tanks before ebon aegis how many kills they got each room tdm 1 or 2 .... 5 max in 4v4 and 3v3 now they can kill better than dps (mags rouges) all that because the aegis proc also the warriors job in tdm is cover so i think u will understand what i mean now
    I killed with ebon sword same amount as with aegis(well i've both again). I can't understand. Next thing 3 kills per fight or 6 per fight not a big deal for me either. Rogue will take them all anyway. If people don't like you as part of pt as tank problem is you not a weapon. P.s. for 1vs1 sword is a way better than aegis if what...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can't play Al just used for attract attention xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for you not for all bud some tanks kill more than 10 each room lol.... see.... most of them proc kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I kind of agree with you but from a rogue standpoint flames , this game was originally made for all 3 class to work together ( war- tank , rogue-dmg ,- mage uhm (quote unquote) balanced , anyways this all changed when they added new things , warriors are being replaced in maps by pets , rogues are being overshadowed by the aegis , ( ever try clashing with 2 wars on opp) and mages being replaced by pets as well, subjectively nekro and glowstik anyways no prejudice balanced or not I like the game . That's just my thoughts and honestly I can think of quite a few ways to make the game for profitable to start on either of the 3 classes but I'll save it ^-^ exept for one , maybe revive the nightmare pvp area where we can use our class specific pvp killing builds just my opinion also I took the time to read your statement you have many valid points and I understand how you feel having played as a war myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    (No. I don't want the ebon aegis to get nerfed. Read the full thread please.)

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

(I have ebon sword + Ebon armor and STILL NOT ENOUGH!)

And that is still NOT enough!

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff & gun.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
    But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. To the people being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, this will just result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
    I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!
    You don't need Ebon Aegis on M5/6 maps, just use Reflection Barrier Ultimate and it will do the work

~LUCKYLOBO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

sorry to say this....i understand n feel u...although i m a mage...well,if every plyer that cant affore arcane/mythic gear n complaining n ask dev to buff their class,then,no point in buying expensive/op gear...ebon aegis is expensive as its kinda most op..so,its bcome hot item...so,price up...same as rog,their gear is pricey than mage n war as they r op class...war r the most op now,followed by rog n mage is the last...if full lvl 71arc with ebon weap....my point is,i see this thread like,low lvl plyer complaining about hard to become lvl cap...u need to grind for it..or invest some money n time

24. The Following User Says Thank You to profmsb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    sorry to say this....i understand n feel u...although i m a mage...well,if every plyer that cant affore arcane/mythic gear n complaining n ask dev to buff their class,then,no point in buying expensive/op gear...ebon aegis is expensive as its kinda most op..so,its bcome hot item...so,price up...same as rog,their gear is pricey than mage n war as they r op class...war r the most op now,followed by rog n mage is the last...if full lvl 71arc with ebon weap....my point is,i see this thread like,low lvl plyer complaining about hard to become lvl cap...u need to grind for it..or invest some money n time
    He has 25 m golden vanity if what see what I mean ?