Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pvp Tournament lvl 51

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Pvp Tournament lvl 51

Hello everyone I had come up with rules for tournament a long time ago. Anyhow I am willing to do a tournament for all players who are level 51. Everyone will be invited to play. However I am seeking a 2 Judges to help with the event. If you are interested please let me know. I will not just choose anyone for Judge. I will ask 3 questions of anyone who seeking to be a judge.

Also my rules are solid once the tournament starts. No changing.

If this is something that players want I would appreciate if i get a respond to what all DL thinks. Critism is welcome for it helps me understand you.

Thank You for Reading.
    Teams

To enter the tournament you must have a team name and start a new Guild with your team name and consist of no more than 20 players per Guild.

A FULL TEAM CONSIST OF 5 PLAYERS

A team must have at least 5 players BUT it is highly recommended 7 or more this includes backup players no more than 8. You may use a 2nd toon but it must be on your same team.

You must enter all names including backup players by the date (---------------)

You may use two toons but must be listed.

You must have a team captain and an assistant captain and name who is who. BOTH TEAM CAPTAIN ON EACH TEAM OR HIGHLY RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING TRACK OF TIME.

On Day of your team play 1 judge will be there to allocate the start of the games. If your schedule to start 3 pm and a player has not shown up. Late time is allowed up to 30 min but if a player let's a judge know the time will be 45 min and make sure both teams know. If a team has to reschedule you will lose 3 points. The 2nd rescheduled your team will be penalized and charged a fee.

ENTRY COST
    For each Team it is 10 mill in Gold
    For each team member it will be 5 million in Gold.
    If you are 1 player joining 2 toons the cost will remain 5 million.

CAPTURE THE FLAG:
    Each CTF tournament will consist of two teamsand will go down playing each team. Each game will be timed. Last game will be 3 hours long with break times.

EACH TEAM MUST HAVE 5 PLAYERS EACH

START OF CTF
    At the start of ctf when players join all players must go to there base. The captains will be in charge of this. After blue team is in there base and red team is in there base both captains must confirm this. Take a Screen shot with the CONFIRM after this one Captain, captains must decide who, the Captain must count down 5, 4, 3, 2, Play.
    Then the official game starts. These Rules Apply in Death Match too

EXTRA POINTS for every 50 kills you will get 1 extra points for for up to 5 players but not to exceed more than 5 points per team.

CTF will be timed
    45 min play
    15 min break
    45 min resume play

TIME OUTS
    You are allowed 1 timeout per team per 45 min
    You cannot switch your toon nor change powers during that time out. Only during half time you are allowed to do change toon or power.

TIME OUT ARE ONLY TO BE USED BCS OF TECHNICAL ISSUES.

1. PLAYER DC
    2. LAG IS AFFECTING PLAYER AND NEED TO CHANGE DEVICE OR CHANGE NETWORK

Timeout only consist of 1 min no more than 2.
    If both teams take a timeout before half time, then this will deduct from your break in will be reduced to 10 min instead of 15 min. If 1 team takes a time out your break will be reduced to 12 min.

AFTER HALFTIME TIMEOUTS
    If a players lags and DC then a timeout maybe called everybody needs to stay in there positions and team may call back up player to join, this must not take more than 1 min. after 1 min the player must resume game.

Anyone can call timeout but it's both team Captains that must keep track time and agree to resume.

Code Words That May Be Used Only TIME OUTS

Time Out
    Resume 3 2 1

Captains must keep track of time.

IF A PLAYER DC 3 TIMES YOU MAY LOSE POINTS. THIS WILL AVOIDS PLAYERS WHO PLAY SHADY OR UNFAIR.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DEATH MATCH
    In death match it will be the best out of three rounds.
    The last two standing teams will be the best out of 5.

START OF DM
    At the start of ctf when players join all players must go to there base. The captains will be in charge of this. After blue team is in there base and red team is in there base both captains must confirm this. Take a Screen shot with the CONFIRM after this one Captain, captains must decide who, the Captain must count down 5, 4, 3, 2, Play.
    Then the official game starts. These Rules Apply in Ctf too

Losing team gets 15 points
    If tie both teams get 25 points

TEAM WORK
    These round will not only show your abilities how you play as a team.

EXTRA POINTS
    Three or more Players who scores in 5 points each will get an extra 2 points for there team up to 10 points max

Three or more players who score 6 points each get 1.5 points up to a max of 6 points.

Three or more players who score 4 points each will get an extra 1 point for up to 5 points.

You can score extra points if the team kills evenly, for example 5 players get 5 kills each, you will score an extra two points per player who get 5 kills up to 10 points max.

So if five team players get 5 points each you get 2 points per player for a total of 10 points.

If four players get 5 points each you get an extra 8 points.

If four players get 4 kills each and only one players gets 9 kills, that team gets 4 points extra.

If 3 players get score 5 points each you get extra 6 points but if three players score 4 points each you get extra 3 points.

Only 4 and 5, and 6 kills get extra points and has to be at least 3 team players within a team to kill 4 or 5.

3 kills and below dont get extra points.
    and only 2 players scoring even don't get extrapoints

Remember your team must have at least 3 players to score 4 or 5 or 6 kills evenly to get extra points.

If only 2 players score 4 or 5 or 6 kills, you do not score extra points.

The last 2 teams who scored points high points in DM will competes one last game.

SCORE
    At end of game take a ss and post. If you like to take videos please post. Videos are best evidence to judge If any player can video its highly recommended.

RULES AND REGULATIONS
    You cannot be on two separate teams. So if you have more than one toon you cannot have one of your other Toons on a different team. You will automatically be disqualified and you will not be able to play in the tournament. You will not get a refund on your gold either.
    If teams or players have a disagreement or have a concern please post your concern directly to one of the Judges for review. The three Judges will review and make the decision. No one Judge will be allowed to make the decision alone. It must be three.

There will be strictly no name-calling in the tournaments. If a player violates any of the rules they can be fined gold or disqualified from team play or may lose points for there team depending on how serious one's actions are. This will be decided by the judges. These tournaments are made for fun and no spoiled sports behavior will be tolerated.

THERE WILL BE 3 JUDGES
    JUDGES ARE NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN TOURNAMENTS
    This makes it fair for every player participating in tournaments.

DEADLINES
    There will be posted deadlines for entry or name change.
    However we know there may be circumstances that are not controllable. So for this reason after deadlines if there needs to be a change in players 24 hours before it can be done but you will have to pay an extra fee.

If you need to change make a change the day of tournament it must be 6 hours beforehand and you will have to pay an extra fee for that. Absolutely no changes 2 hours before game play.

PENALTIES AND EXTRA FEES
    The reason we charge for penalties and extra fees so it may cover the cost for future tournaments.

WINNERS

PRIZES

Updated May 2019/Saphi

Let me know what u think here or in game my ign Siifu.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

why should I trust a J.member with my gold and know it's no scam

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

no offence but this seems too complicated and I cant read the whole thing, good luck with your tourney though

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Well i appreciate that u invited all players lvl 51 to join

And i think all u said is good abt teams , and abt the time , iam in if i find a team tysm^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Now, THIS! Is what I call a PvP tournament!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    no offence but this seems too complicated and I cant read the whole thing, good luck with your tourney though
    Do you want someone to break it down for you?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Do you want someone to break it down for you?
    yeah if that is possible ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Now, THIS! Is what I call a PvP tournament!
    it will be and it will stay a pvp tournament if a 26 y/o drama queen like you doesn't join it, if you do then I guess again ruined

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So are people now gonna start posting posts just to take pple's gold ? There was a one real tourney hope peeps wont fall for this fake one and get scammed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Nun View Post
    So are people now gonna start posting posts just to take pple's gold ? There was a one real tourney hope peeps wont fall for this fake one and get scammed
    Which one real tourney?

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    it will be and it will stay a pvp tournament if a 26 y/o drama queen like you doesn't join it, if you do then I guess again ruined
    Don't worry. I'd rather sit back and laugh at all the drama than participate in these tourneys again. I learned my lesson from two famous people ^_^
    *adjusts my crown dramatically while sighing*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Nun View Post
    Lmaaoooooooooo.... remember when the hosts made a tourney and EVERYONE left cause they got sick of all the bs! I think one team is left. Brb lemme go talk to their captain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Don't worry. I'd rather sit back and laugh at all the drama than participate in these tourneys again. I learned my lesson from two famous people ^_^
    *adjusts my crown dramatically while sighing*
    Lol you dont know the diff between irrelevant and relevant and id say you should rather find some things to do as a 27 y/o instead of sitting back laughing at drama online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Lmaaoooooooooo.... remember when the hosts made a tourney and EVERYONE left cause they got sick of all the bs! I think one team is left. Brb lemme go talk to their captain.
    just stay out of this one thats all i ask so we can all play peace leave online drama for young ppl, find something better to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

*Sits back and munches my popcorn while watching forums drama unfold *

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    *Sits back and munches my popcorn while watching forums drama unfold *

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    what do you expect lol the drama old guy that has nothing better to do is involved . read what he said he literally basically said he's only here to make drama lmao... not play.. sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    what do you expect lol the drama old guy that has nothing better to do is involved . read what he said he literally basically said he's only here to make drama lmao... not play.. sad
    I was going to and I quote here "sitting back and laughing at drama online" for my friends sake I was going to quiet down. But... hey drama... how can I say no?
    You need to get my age right. First I'm 26 then I'm 27. Choose a number. Either way... I don't and won't act my age to appease anyone. Secondly I know the different between relevance and irrelevance.. for example... talking to you is irrelevance... deciding to give you the last word after this and not replying anymore... relevance.
    Have at me now. I honestly don't care. Like you said... I'll sit back and laugh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I was going to and I quote here "sitting back and laughing at drama online" for my friends sake I was going to quiet down. But... hey drama... how can I say no?
    You need to get my age right. First I'm 26 then I'm 27. Choose a number. Either way... I don't and won't act my age to appease anyone. Secondly I know the different between relevance and irrelevance.. for example... talking to you is irrelevance... deciding to give you the last word after this and not replying anymore... relevance.
    Have at me now. I honestly don't care. Like you said... I'll sit back and laugh.
    26 or 27 aren't you too old to be online making drama for every little thing you see? Idc about what you said right now and I knew n saw it coming that you'll just stop responding, cause you know you at wrong lol and irrelevant defines you you need to make drama n you an attention seeker cause otherwise no one gives you attention

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Better stop responding as you said, you dont wanna be exposed more .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

did anyone fall for this fake thread yet? hope not..